SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Marriage has two important roles: husband and wife. Many times marriages fall apart because either party or both don't operate full in their role as husband or wife.
Do any of these many poll results REALLY reflect what the "people" really think??
That is exactly what we are going to find out this week on Playing Devil's Advocate™ hosted by Ms. KiKi. This show will reveal how the cast really feels about topics from politics and child rearing in contrast to what the rest of America thinks! Though the cast of PDA has never been shy about how they feel, they have a feeling this week will be even more candid. As always you are invited to TUNE IN and VOICE YOUR OPINION!
And if that's not enough we have our Producer's "Drink of the Week", and our weekly “Ask PDA” advice letter!! If you want to give your two cents....contact us on Facebook, Twitter, via email, or in our interactive chat room or LIVE on-air Wed night!
ALL VIEWS WELCOME!!
Playing Devil’s Advocate™
Uncensored, Unscripted, UNAPOLOGETIC!!!
What the roles and responsibilities are for marraige, so single christians are better prepared for their spouse when they get married.
"Ifa priestesses are called Iyanifa. Awo is often used as a gender-neutral reference to individual Iyanifa or Babalawo, as well as to the group as a whole. An Awo is a spiritual counsellor to clients and those whom he or she may have assisted in receiving tutelary Orisa shrines and/or initiation into the spiritual tradition of the Orisa. There have been Iyanifa, women Ifa priests, since time immemorial in some areas of the world, such as Ibadan, Nigeria", yet we find that many women of today are still confused about their roles.
For many years, there have been and still is a huge controversy about the roles of women in Ifa and Orisa life. Women have come from a place of misconception about their roles according to the DOs and DON'Ts set fort by men in Ifa and Orisa life. Many women have been trying to organize women in order to teach them or to bring up their understanding of their responsibilities in Ifa/Orisa life and what CHANGES they can must make within the RANKS OF IFA/ORISA LIFE. In 2003 a group of Iyanifas organized and held an Iyanifa Worldwide Congress in efforts to bring the women in Ifa/Orisa life to an understanding of herself. Some of the questions surrounding these roles stem around how women are limited or not limited based on their status as Olorisa, Awo, Iyanifa.
WHAT IS THE ODU (SACRED IFA SCRIPT) THAT SAYS WOMEN SHOULD NOT INITIATE OTHER WOMEN INTO IFA? SHOULD WOMEN BE ABLE TO INITIATE MEN INTO IFA, YES OR NO AND WHY OR WHY NOT? KEEP IN MIND THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IYANIFAS WHO ARE TRAINED. YOUR KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND OPINIONS ARE APPRECIATE.
Join me (O'Fae O'Fae) and our special guest, Iya Fayomi Falade Aworeni ObaFemi of Ile Iwosan Orunmila Mimo Temple
Anthology authors meet at this table to give insight, inspiration, and often, hilarity. Taste Test offers just a small sample of each author’s style and voice that contribute a piece of the puzzle. And then we examine how those pieces become one beautiful picture. You know you want a taste!
This month’s featured anthology is… Playing Ball
And the panel of authors include… Marguerite Labbe loves writing stories about the beauty of love with all of its fascinating quirks and the strength of family, whether it’s the family you’re born into or the one that you create. Kate McMurray is an award-winning author of gay romance and an unabashed romance fan. She’s currently serving as President of Rainbow Romance Writers, the LGBT romance chapter of Romance Writers of America. Shae Connor is a lackadaisical government worker for a living and writes sweet-hot romance under the cover of night. When she manages to tear myself away from her laptop, her main hobbies are cooking and watching baseball. Kerry Freeman writes about sexy Southern men falling in love. She believes the only thing Crash Davis left out of his speech was the happy ever after.
Buy the book here!
Join Wt Prater each month for this lively, interactive chat that will leave you always wanting more. Taste Test is produced by WON Radio as part of Writers Online Network (WON). More information about WON is available at www.writersonlinenetwork.org They can also be found on Facebook and Twitter @won_radio and @writersonnet
Host Dave Diamont interviews Bill Patton on his recent book "Playing Sports Right: Your Way", written to 'tweeners and young teens as they make decisions regarding their sporting life. Bill will share the mission, development, and some excerpts from the book in this show.
At the current time it is available as a Kindle eBook and will be available in print on Amazon in the Fall of 2014.
Join Bill's email list for great FREE content, never junk! (Contact Bill for larger volume book purchases)
Thanks for listening.
in Self Help
A question has come up about dating and relationships. "Has society changed the roles to how people act in relationships? How come men do not want to work? They depend on the woman to make the money while the guy stays home and plays video games all day. Women who support the men by treating them like Kings when they did not earn the throne!" This is a direct question from a listener. Why are women expecting this from men?
New and Improved 2 Hour Shows ! With my co-host Mike, we gonna be discussing the Roles of the Righteous people in public places and at home. What are some of the agreed upon "do's and dont's"......Tune in and chime in to speak live with the host and co-host and other listeners as well. We can now hold up to 50 live listeners on the show so be there on time to secure your line for the show.
There is an overarching stereotype about the absence of African men in family and community development. Some claim that African "Black" males have failed to protect their communities while some say African leaders are the ones failing to protect their societies. Is there some validity is this stereotype?
However, history portrays Africa as an organized society where males prided themselves in protecting their communities. This character trait dates as far back as pre-colonial days were men were more socio-politically visible than women and in some societies; even though they deferred some of the sociopolitical roles to women. In those societies, women were allowed to make decisions pertaining to women affairs, but in general, men played various roles as councilmen, elders, and as a matter of fact, as those responsible for guarding the living from the forces of evil.
How do character traits of today's men differ from those of our ancestors? What have we forgotten to remember? Is it good to remember and continue to observe the cultural legacy and behavioral commitments of the ancestors? Is it possible to combine the Afrocentric governance with those of our ancestors? From the look of things, corrupt governments, killings, etc., it appears black leaders have moved too far from the good traditional practices of their ancestors. If this is the case, then who protects black communities? Should those good traditional protective roles be abandoned? Will electoral processes work in black communities, particularly, in Africa? Where do we go from here?
. The program is co-directed and co-produced by African Views.
CAN YOU CREATE THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS? My guest, Michelle, Meleo, has been helping people do just this for over thirty years! She uses a combination of HYPNOSIS, SELF HYPNOSIS, NEURO LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMINGe , and ENERGY WORK to TURN PEOPLE'S LIVES AROUND and get them into the AWESOME ZONE where your dream life will be created! Michelle also is a psychic medium and not only does readings but helps people to develop and access their intuitive/psychic abilitiies. Michelle's new book, "Playing Charades with the Other Side", is related to these thngs.
Tune in Thurs, 8-21-14 at 2 PM PST for this GROUND BREAKING INTERVIEW WITH MICHELLE MELEO! Call into 347 838 9070 to ask Michelle questions about her many areas of expertise!
Meet someone, fall in 'love', argue, break up, have SEX, get back together...and then do it all over again...and again...and again. If you've ever tried to leave a toxic, dead end, non commiitmal relationship that clearly wasnt of God...tune into "The Dedan Tolbert Show" tonight at 9:00pm EST for a rebroadcast of our special on "How to Avoid Playing the GoodBye Game, 2014". To hear exactly how to not only walk away...but to stay gone, call 646 200 0366 or listen online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com.... "Real Radio that Matters".
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (146 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (62 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (28 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (27 chatters)
- RCRadio (27 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (13 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (12 chatters)
- DDP Radio (11 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (7 chatters)
- David and Wes (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (6 chatters)
- EBN Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (3 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (3 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WGUM Glory United Ministries (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (0 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (0 chatters)