SORT BY Relevancy
United States Patent and Trademark
yes or no ?
Call me .
The U.S. parents accused of fleeing to Cuba with their kidnapped sons,
Teen's Dad Says She Was 'Smitten' With Army Sergeant Who Police Say Killed Her, South Korea Bracing for North Korean Missile Test 24,50,755
Fibro-what??? What is Fibromyalgia?
The chief symptom of Fibromyalgia is widespread pain in the muscles, ligaments and tendons, stiffness, fatigue and non-restorative sleep. Does this sound familiar? Are you suffering?
What are the causes and how can you relieve your symptoms? Can Hypnotherapy help Fibromyalgia?
Dr. Bunny Vreeland answers these questions and more!
Tune in to Ask Dr. Bunny and get valuable information for your Health and Wellness!
As Ty Ray? and Nick Gelso? continue their journey, exploring great food, entertainment, pop and cultural issues, join them for Episode II of Beats n Eats. This weeks guests include a former Playboy Bunny and TWO of North East PA's Top Chefs. As their first guest of the evening, Ray and Gelso will welcome Playboy Miss August (1986), Ava Fabian.You've seen her in such movies as Dragnet, Ski School, and many others, and now the lovely Ava Fabian is scheduled to appear on Beats & Eats at 9:15 pm, EST. Ava is a busy woman and will be on her way to the Red Carpet for the debut of "Lovelace" on Monday but has been generous to call in. Following Miss August, the boys will welcome TWO of North East PA's finest chefs. Christopher Barcia?, the owner of Palazzo 53 will be calling in to discuss his Italian Culinary Twists. Recently, NY Yankee, Derek Jeter dined at Palazzo. We'll be asking Barcia what Jeter ate and all about the mayhem that followed on Main Street as Jeter arrived/departed. Next we will welcome Chef Jack Godwin?. Godwin is a former restaurant owner/consultant. Currently he is a key cog of the culinary team at NEPA landmark, The Beaumont INN. Godwin is also a connoisseur of fine craft beer and an expert fisherman. He recently stocked the Beaumont's creek with the craziest fish I've recently seen. If you missed last week's premier of Beats & Eats, make up for it by tuning in for this action packed show. Of course, we will be taking your calls on most topics throughout
Author/Singer and Song Writer Bunny Debarge
Bunny DeBarge was in the R&B/pop group DeBarge from Grand Rapids, MI. The group DeBarge, which was formed in 1978 as the Debarges and signed to Motown in 1979. All of the group's releases were on the Motown subsidiary Gordy label. Bunny can be heard on the group's LPs: The Debarges (issued March 1981 and included the singles "I Like It," number two R&B for four weeks; "All This Love," number five R&B; and "I Like It," number two R&B for four weeks), In a Special Way (1983, included "Time Will Reveal," number one R&B for five weeks), and Rhythm of the Night (1985, included "Rhythm of the Night," which was written by Diane Warren and is from the movie soundtrack to Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon, and was number one R&B and number three pop in early 1985, and "Who's Holding Donna Now," number two R&B for four weeks, number six pop in summer 1985). In 1987 when her brothers left Motown she stayed and had a Top 20 R&B hit first time out as a solo artist with "Save the Best for Me (Best of Your Lovin')." She also co-wrote DeBarge's number one R&B hit "Time Will Reveal," their hit "I Like It," as well as "Let's Spend the Night" and "I Still Believe" for her own In Love LP. In 2008 she wrote the tells all book The Kept Ones which allowed readers to travel with her down the deep dark road to Motown Records and her experience with sexual abuse, drug abuse, racial bias and physical abuse. She is currently set to re-release the book sometime this year.
This special episode of Independent Music Showcase will feature a block of music from Sweetie Jones and a block of music from Bunny Sigler...Amazing artist / amazing music spanning 50 years .
Welcome to Ask Dr. Bunny. I’m Dr. Bunny Vreeland, board certified clinical hypnotherapist and the Founder of the Vreeland College of the Healing Arts in Camarillo, CA, where I am accredited to certify new Hypnotherapy students.
I recently made a post about my upcoming Hypnotherapy course, and got a surprising comment from someone. He said he didn’t like the idea of anyone installing commands into his mind so he can be controlled. He’s responding to what he thinks Hypnosis is, when really it’s a tool for YOU to change YOUR OWN mind – not a tool for anyone else to do it for you. With Hypnotherapy YOU are always in control and no one can make you do anything against your will or without your permission.
The American Medical Association, the British Medical Association and the Catholic Church are just a few of the major organizations that have acknowledged that Hypnotherapy is beneficial for many issues.
For more information, or to sign up for our Basic Hypnotherapy course, visit www.VreelandCollege.org or call me at (805) 482-8111.
Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to helping you, help yourself.
Welcome to Ask Dr. Bunny.
I was recently asked how long I've been a Hypnotherapist. Well, as far as Hypnotherapy goes, I've been practicing for over 20 years. I had some of the best teachers in the business.
And in 2011 I opened the Vreeland College of the Healing Arts, here in Camarillo, CA, where I'm accredited to certify students of Hypnotherapy. We're getting ready to celebrate our 3 year anniversary and I'm very excited about that!
It's been a really busy & successful 3 years. In fact, I'm so busy at the moment, that I'm looking to mentor one of my students to work with me a couple of days a week, so that eventually I can take some time off. The next Basic Hypnotherapy course is starting in January, 2014.
If this sounds like something that would appeal to you, please call my office at (805) 482-8111 or e-mail me at Bunny@BunnyVreeland.com. Or go to VreelandCollege.org to learn more. This could be a great win-win for both of us!
Hear why this once Playboy Bunny is now a Sex Workers Anonymous member living in a small town in Florida working as a file clerk.
Your weight can kill you!
We are having a weight ‘epidemic’ in America. Statistics show that almost 1 in 3 Americans are overweight or obese! Ever wondered why some people can lose weight and, others try everything out there and never lose an ounce, an inch or a pound?
What would you say if I told you that Hypnotherapy can help you lose all the weight you want to lose and, (more importantly), keep it off permanently – without using dangerous drugs, diets, counting calories, pre-packaged meals or, even, your own willpower.
I would be, too, but I have worked with weight loss clients for over 20 years and I know that permanent weight loss is possible. Listen in and learn more!
Dr. Bunny Vreeland, Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and Founder of the Vreeland College of the Healing Arts in Camarillo, CA. www.BunnyVreeland.org www.VreelandCollege.org (805) 482-8111
Last week Dr. Bunny talked about acidic levels in the body and natural ways to reduce acidity levels. In this week's episode of Total Body Synergy with Dr. Bunny, she'll talk about genetically modified organisms (GMO) foods and antioxidants. Total Body Synergy with Dr. Bunny, doctor of natural medicine, is designed to give you the tools for having a healthier life. Tune in or listen at 914-338-1541.
Our guest today is Laurelle Martin!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (57 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (23 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (18 chatters)
- The Portal (17 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (10 chatters)
- dtm radio (9 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (9 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Conservative Report (4 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- RevBarbara (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- Lets Talk Home Staging with Mannie (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Keys107 (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- pgant (0 chatters)