SORT BY Relevancy
Skin Ambassador Winifred Wikkeling will review quick beauty fixes for brides, bridesmaids and wedding guest- this episode is for anyone who wants to look better than amazing in the skin they are in...
We'll review the best finds for quick beauty fixes from this years IBS NY and IECSC this epi is for anyone who wants to look their best and camera ready this season
Write in to email@example.com with all your wedding planning concerns
SANDY MALONE owners of http://weddingsinvieques.com , TLC's Wedding Island , and celebrated columist for Huffington Post speaks to Easy Wedding Planning Blog about the ABC's and 123's of wedding planning.
Write into firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this or future podcast. Look for Sandy of Weddings in Vieques on You Tube check out one of her videos at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49kv9J5rAOc
Finding the right wedding favors — neither too cheap nor too grand — can be difficult. With wedding favors, the line between cute and kitsch is hin. If you either can’t or don’t decide to spend money on favors, then you should forego giving anything at all — it’s not necessary. With a little creativity, however, you can probably find or make the perfect favor.
Welcome to Crowd Talk on Crowd Radio! Today's show topic is Baby Boomers Purchasing Power. The Power of the Crowd. Powered by The Marketplace & The Crowd www.themarketplace.us - Topic of discussion on today's Economic Roundtable & The Marketplace show: Economic Importance of a Comprehensive planning
Topics and Strategies discussed in TIPShow broadcasts are general in nature and may not apply to your individual situation.
The views expressed in this talk are solely the opinions of the speakers involved.
These opinions are general in nature and not designed to provide specific investment advice to individuals.
Investors should not make investment decisions based exclusively on the material discussed on this call.
CapSouth Partners is an independent, Registered Investment Advisor. Please consult your tax or legal advisor before making decisions that may have tax or legal consequences
Financial Planning. For the sales professional or business owner, financial planning can be a bit overwhelming. Something to do when I have more money. But the truth is, financial planning is critical to keeping your money and creating the wealth you need for a secure future.
This week's guest is Tammy Swann, Private Wealth Manager and Branch Director for Upstream Investment Partners LLC of San Antonio, TX. This episode is particularly geared to women. You will learn:
The main reasons women seek financial advice.
Some of the financial challenges women today face.
We look forward to the amazing insights Tammy has for us.
REAL WORLD help about how to choose, deal with, and enjoy your bridal party-
There are four MAJOR blunders couples make when choosing their bridal party, its such an exciting time and we give our besties and relatives ample time before, but these factors still creep in
a. Financial Concerns
c. Personality Conflicts
d. Bride Blunders
You work hard in your business. You wear so many hats to keep things going, to keep customers happy, employees on target and engaged and manage all the back end .. not to mention your family and personal needs. Often entrepreneurs find themselves so deep IN their business that they don’t have time to work ON their business. You need to be able to see over the wall to the next level and target the next level. Part of that strategic thinking is around financial planning, maximizing tax situations for today and planning for your future. It is important to stop and take this long term view for a few moments to make some important choices today.
What you will learn:
What is financial planning, really?
What are the biggest mistakes business owners make in retirement options
How can planning for retirement can reduce current taxes
Sameer S. Somal is the Chief Financial Officer at Blue Ocean Global Wealth and Blue Ocean Global Technology. Prior to co-founding Blue Ocean Global Wealth, he was a Senior Investment Analyst at The Bank of Nova Scotia and a Financial Advisor and Intermediary at Morgan Stanley and Merrill Lynch & Co. Sameer serves on the Board of Directors of the Philadelphia/Tri-State Financial Planning Association (FPA), is senior financial services leader on industry roundtable discussions, and is an active volunteer at CFA Institute. He is also a Board Advisor and Managing Director of Institutional Education at the iPlan Education Institute in New Delhi, India. A member of the Speakers’ Series at the Johns Hopkins University Carey School of Business, Sameer is a frequent guest lecturer on succession planning, business retirement, diversity, financial planning, entrepreneurship, and leadership.
We cancelled 2/19 Episode due to the unfortunate DDOS attack of blogtalkradio-
We'll be back next Wedding Wednesday answering all your wedding planning questions- write in anytime email@example.com and Ask Day The Wedding Planner anything
Follow Us On Instagram for a Chance to win our Tiffany & Co Giveaway!
Andrea Williams Jones is a native of Baton Rouge, LA and the mother of 3 girls (Danielle, Marchelle and Janelle). She is a graduate of McKinley Senior High and Louisiana State University. Andrea started her sales career upon graduation from LSU and has worked in the sales industry for the past 20 years with the last 12 years in the hotel industry. She has received numerous sales awards from her property management company and eventually turned the knowledge that she acquired from her sales training and experience into starting her business venture, Lagniappe Event and Meeting Planners, LLC. Her creativity and professionalism has made Andrea a sort after event and meeting planner.
Andrea has also expanded her talents to reach the community by utilizing her event planning experience to create special events for women to encourage, edify and strengthen them through their journey in life. She states, “It is important to give back because so much has been given to me." Lagniappe Event and Meeting Planners' mission is to create the ultimate experience for its customers. Professional, Prompt and Courteous Service is our guarantee
Some honors include:
2010-2011, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for the Baton Rouge Hotel Motel Association
2009, Recipient of the Sales and Marketing Executives of Greater Baton Rouge, Sales Excellence Award
2009 & 2010, IHR(Interstate Hotels and Resorts) Sales Excellence Award Cruise Winner
Have you ever considered writing your own will? You may think, "I know what I want – how hard can it be?" Unfortunately, with DIY estate planning, you really do "get what you pay for." Heather Walser addresses the topic of estate planning and why using an estate planning attorney may save you time and treasure in the end.
This is a 101 on everything you need to know before you host your first radio show. We'll be focusing on the planning and producing elements here - setting up your show page, scheduling an episode, formatting your show, etc. This session is also great for veteran hosts that want a refresher or are interested in picking up some new tips.
There will be a visual component to this show so it's best to tune in with a computer or laptop handy. Follow along with this slideshare: http://www.slideshare.net/blogtalkradio/production-101-on-blogtalkradio
Hosted by BlogTalkRadio's Chitra Agrawal & Amy Domestico
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (70 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (36 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (24 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (21 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (20 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (4 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (4 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- DHead Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- Triple Dark (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- Teas with Rie (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Taylor Kennedie Media (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Seth Everett (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (1 chatters)
- in5d (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)