SORT BY Relevancy
Join Jeff and Lance for another episode of 'The Standard is the Standard' as they tackle anything and everything that relates to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Here is the rundown for tonight's show that airs LIVE at 11 p.m. ET on Wednesday.
- Le'Backfield won't go away (Steelers possibly giving a punishment)
- Eagles game indicative of the regular season?
- Surprised by any cuts to 75?
- Preview the Panthers game
- 2 players that NEED to play well to make the team
- Predictions for roster battles:
- Jeff - Offense
- Lance - Defense
- Penalties in the preseason
- Josh Gordon suspension
Be sure to check in LIVE on Wednesdays for the latest from 'The Standard is the Standard".
On the show that never sleeps, except for at night, Hashtag Sports discusses the 3rd installment of "Will this be the year" as the Hashtag Crew analyzes the Buffalo Bills vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, after spending a few practices to get to know each other. As stated on a previous episode, hopefully, the Buffalo Bills are looking into their future as "Architect" Doug Whaley was a contributing factor in the Steelers going to 3 Super Bowls during the decade of the 2000s. Strengths and weaknesses will be revealed on a brand new episode of Hashtag Sports.
Tonight, 'The Standard is the Standard' will be live at 11:00 pm ET on BlogTalkRadio with everything a fan will need heading into the 8th year of Camp Tomlin.
The run down for the show tonight:
- Neal Coolong's big announcement
- Most intriguing training camp battles
- Key free agent additions to make an impact
- Most athletic rookie class ever with biggest expectations on them
- If the Steelers fail to make the postseason, will changes be made in front office?
- Q&A session with BTSC readers
On this edition of 'The Standard is the Standard', your hosts Jeff Hartman and Lance Williams will tackle the following Pittsburgh Steelers topics:
- Recap the 20-16 loss to the New York Giants in the first week of the preseason.
- Why fans overreact to preseason games
- 2 bright spots for the Steelers leaving the game
- 2 players who disappointed with their performance
- Buffalo Bills and Pittsburgh Steelers joint practices
- Preview the Steelers vs. Bills preseason game this Saturday night.
- Expectations for the second preseason game
- 2 players to watch
- Questions and Answers from BehindTheSteelCurtain readers.
Join us LIVE at 11:00p.m. ET on blogtalkradio for the best Steelers talk on the internet!
This week we are joined by NFLFemale Official Fan Reporters Kristen (Panthers) and Kindra (Steelers) join the show to fill us in on their teams and the off season. Are the Panthers in trouble without Steve Smith? Can the Steelers make it back to the NFL playoffs? Join us to get answers to these questions and more!
On the next episode of 'The Standard is the Standard' you will hear nothing but Pittsburgh Steelers talk that will encompass everything from training cam updates to the team's plans on bringing back James Harrison and Brett Keisel. Here is a complete rundown of what we will be discussing:
Ben Contract Situation - Are the Steelers making a Mistake
Current Camp updates
- Early thoughts on camp
- Nagging injuries continue to mount, concerned?
- Biggest surprises, front runner for Isaac "Redzone" Redman Award
- Dri Archer - Worth the hype?
Brett Keisel and James Harrison - Bring them back, just one, or none?
Emmanuel Sanders' comments regarding Peyton's work ethic and backhanding Big Ben at the same time
Q&A from readers
Be sure to tune in at 11 p.m. ET to hear the best Steelers sports talk on the internet!
Plenty to talk about as the Steelers wrap up their second full week of training camp with a visit to MetLife Stadium in New Jersey to face off against someone not wearing black and gold, and that would be the New York Giants. Here is a run down of the show:
- Andy Dalton's deal on Ben's Contract
- Friday Night Fights
- Training camp news and notes
- Mike Adams horrendous camp (Will he make the team?)
- Ryan Shazier injury
- Mike Mitchell returns to the playing field
- Tight Ends ravished by injuries
- Preseason Game 1 @ NYG
- What are you looking for?
- TWO reasons what they should be watching for while watching meaningless football.
- Does a win or lose matter to you?
- Q & A as well as Live callers
Be sure to be there LIVE on Wednesday at 11:00 p.m. ET for the best Steelers talk on the internet.
On this edition of 'The Standard is the Standard', your hosts Jeff Hartman and Lance Williams tackle everything you will need to know about the Pittsburgh Steelers after two weeks of preseason play. Here is a run down of topics for the show:
- Le'Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount arrests
- What the team can do if they lose both RBs to suspesion for any length of time.
- Brett Keisel signing / Marcus Gilbert Extension
- Preview the Steelers vs. Eagles Week 3 'dress rehersal'
- 2 Players to Watch
- Brian Hoyer to start for the Browns Week 1 compared to Johnny Manziel.
Be sure to check out all of our episodes at blogtalkradio.com/btsc or at behindthesteelcurtain.com.
In this episode of Terrible Towel Tantrum, presented by The Red Light Sports Network, Troy Otradovec will talk about the Pittsburgh Steelers offense. What will Archer mean to the team? Can the offensive line protect Big Ben? Who will step up at wide reciever? There are many questions on the offense that need to be answered quickly. Join the show, call me and lets chat Steeler Football. Fasten your seat belts and put your foot on the gas, its NFL time.
Sports talk and discussion with an attiude for the knowledgeable and hard core fan. Today we will discuss and analyze the Pittsburgh Steelers draft and give anlaysis to both the individual selections as well as the overall grade. Find out what we think of first overall pick Ryan Shazier out of Ohio State as well as the later picks of Stephon Truitt out of Notre Dame, Dri Archer from Kent State, Martavious Bryant from Clemson and more. Did Mike Tomlin's team replenish enough talent to make a run at the AFC North title?
In this episode of Terrible Towel Tantrum; presented by The Red Light Sports Network, Troy Otradovec talks about Dick Lebeau and his defense. At some point, last season, everyone wanted his head on a platter and he should be shipped out of Pittsburgh. Well they finished 6-2 and some of the younger guys were able to contribute, but now who is going to step up this year as the personnel is getting younger and the veteran leadership is vanishing. Fasten your seat belts and put your foot on the gas, Steelers Training camp is still underway.