SORT BY Relevancy
Being single does not have to be miserable. Here are a few things you can do to make yourself happy while waiting for Mr Right to show up:
Know that all you need to make yourself happy is you. Listen to happy music.
It helps to keep your mood and confidence up, which will help attract people to you.
Keep yourself occupied. Sitting around the house all day may be making you feel lonely - Get out there.
Even if you are just going to have a coffee with yourself, it's nice to be able to interact with other people.
Do things to make yourself feel beautiful. Give yourself a facial. Exfoliate.
Paint your nails. You will feel prettier afterwards.
Take a break sometimes. Just taking time to sit there and contemplate life is great.
Take deep breaths. Meditate. Just sit and think.
Have a girls (or a guys) night out. Go out with all your single friends, maybe to a bar and have fun trying to use corny pick up lines or trying to pick up the hottie sitting at the bar. emember!
And remember that because you're not in a relationship does not mean that you are worse off than someone who is in one. People who are single forget that relationships aren't always what they're cracked up to be. They are hard work and they need a lot of commitment 100% of the time!
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (27 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (25 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (17 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (8 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- LiveLOAradio (4 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (4 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (3 chatters)
- Energy Upstream (2 chatters)
- cres oneal (2 chatters)
- DIVAS For Gods Kingdom (2 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Mark J Kohler (1 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (1 chatters)
- Rev James 0011 (1 chatters)
- Whole Life Living Radio Networ (1 chatters)
- Word of Mom Radio (1 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (0 chatters)