SORT BY Relevancy
Glenna Wiseman of Identity3 to talk about a first ever women oriented solar survey. A cadre of solar industry professionals, prominent mom bloggers and leading brand marketers recently announced the survey which reaches out to female homeowners and mothers to understand their communication preferences related to solar.
The Shining a Solar Marketing Light on Women survey opened October 9. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SolarMarketingToWomen
With a combined reach of nearly 15,000 bloggers, the female-oriented networks of Bookieboo.com and TheBloggerConnection.com have joined forces with the solar industry’s popular #SolarChat Twitter community and solar industry marketing professional, Glenna Wiseman, to get the survey out to as many women as possible.
The results of the survey will be introduced at Solar Power International, by Raina Russo, of #SolarChat, and Wiseman at a presentation of the same name on Tues. Oct. 22, 2013. The findings also discussed at #SolarChat online to be held on Nov. 13, 2013.
Doug Beebe, Vice President, Energy Finance at Key Equipment Finance:
Doug is Vice President, Energy Finance at Key Equipment Finance, a subsidiary of KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY), among the nation’s largest, well-capitalized banks. He is responsible for originating, analyzing, structuring and closing direct, full recourse operating and capital energy lease transactions.
Doug previously worked for Deutsche Leasing USA, Citigroup and GE Capital, where he held leadership roles in sales, management, marketing and vendor finance program management. Doug has also served on the Board of Directors of the Georgia Solar Energy Association and served as Chairperson in 2011. He is NABCEP Entry Level Certified in Solar Photovoltaic. Doug holds a B.A. degree in Economics and International Studies from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Karl Rabago joins us for an update on his new report through the IREC - A REGULATOR’S GUIDEBOOK: Calculating the Benefits and Costs of Distributed Solar Generation.
Rábago Energy LLC. Karl R. Rábago, Principal. Mr. Rábago is an attorney with more than 20 years experience in utility regulation and clean energy, including as a former utility executive with Austin Energy and the AES Corporation, Commissioner for the Texas Public Utility Commission, and Deputy Assistant Secret ary for the U.S. Department of Energy.
2013 is shaping up to be the year promise turns into reality for property-accessed clean energy (PACE) financing in the United States. According to leading indicators and industry experts, accelerated adoption of commercial PACE (C-PACE), along with a residential PACE program moving past its pilot phase in California, is unlocking solar industry growth and markets previously lacking scalable financing programs. Glenna Wiseman, solar industry marketing veteran and founder of Identity3, talks about the PACE market as a follow up to her article originally published in Solar Power World Magazine.
Youness Scally is a Co-Founder of Everybody Solar and proudly serves as the organizations first Executive Director. Youness guides Everybody Solar to run efficiently and grow its impact in bringing clean energy to outstanding local non-profits. His passion for clean energy and his concern for current and future generations drives his desire to expand the reach of the solar energy movement to the non-profit realm.
Trapdoor Social: After meeting in an Environmental Analysis program at Pomona College, Trapdoor Social’s Merritt Graves and Skylar Funk bonded over a deep concern for the future of the planet. The two writers bring very different styles to the studio, and what results is a driving, emotive alt-pop experience.The duo introduced themselves with the “Death Of A Friend” EP, released in December 2012. Produced by Curt Schneider, it features Death Cab For Cutie’s Jason McGerr on drums. They will donate 100% of proceeds from their forthcoming full-length album to solar energy projects in Los Angeles, in collaboration with Homeboy Industries, a local non-profit that re-trains former gang members for jobs in the economies of the future. Their point is clear – climate change is an urgent matter, and music must be one way to build support for solutions. Earlier this year, Trapdoor Social’s “Like You Never” was the #1 listener requested track on KROQ’s “Locals Only” show, and they have since enjoyed radio play from a number of major market stations around the US, including regular rotation on Q87.7 in Chicago.
Jeff Cantin is co-founder and Secretary of the Gulf States Renewable Energy Industries Association (GSREIA), a chapter of the national SEIA solar industry group for Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. He is also founder and president of Solar Alternatives, a solar energy and energy security firm based in New Orleans. Jeff carries a Masters License in Electrical and Building Construction, as well as the national Installer Certification in Solar Photovoltaic and Solar Thermal classifications from the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). He is a native of New Orleans, and received his Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Rice University in 1998.
High-quality photovoltaic systems from a single source MAGE SOLAR USA, based in Dublin, Georgia, offers optimally coordinated PV-solutions for residential, commercial, agricultural and utility scale applications. As a subsidiary of the international MAGE GROUP, we benefit from the Group’s 40 years of know-how and manufacturing experience in more than 20 countries across four major business sectors worldwide.
Strict quality controls and continuous investment in R&D make MAGE POWERTEC PLUS modules one of the top market leaders with an outstanding 10-year product warranty and a 30-year performance guarantee. MAGE SOLAR’s highly acclaimed modules are UL-listed and meet stringent US and international standards. The MAGE SOLAR product portfolio also features the smart, time-saving MAGE SYSTEMTEC mounting system, brand name inverters and superior customer service from start to finish of your PV-project.
Jeff Siegel is passionate about helping the do it yourself homeowner install solar. He is a graduate of the prestigious Solar Energy International.Trained in both grid-tied and off-grid PV design, Jeff has a well-honed discipline for precision and attention to detail. Fascinated with the technology of the solar industry, Jeff stays on top of all of the latest innovations and product specifications.
Jeff’s company, Custom Solar LLC., is a solar services company providing solar design, consulting and equipment procurement at contractor pricing to home improvement do it yourself (DIY) enthusiasts to help them install solar with confidence. More information is available at http://www.customsolarllc.com/
Hamilton Davis is a native of South Carolina with a BS from Clemson University and a JD from the USC School of Law. He has been working for the SC Coastal Conservation League (CCL) since 2006 and currently serves as their Energy & Climate Director. The CCL Energy & Climate Program promotes the implementation of comprehensive local, state, and federal energy policies related to renewable energy, energy efficiency, and climate change.
Hamilton is currently serving on the Energy Advisory Council for the SC Public Utility Review Committee, the SC Offshore Wind Regulatory Task Force, the SC Energy Office Advisory Council, and is a board member of the SC Solar Business Alliance.
Trinity Solar is a locally founded and family-owned business, and is a shining example of a homegrown New Jersey success story. It was 2004 when Trinity Heating and Air, Inc. became Trinity Solar, bringing a decade of experience and well-earned accolades to the solar industry. Since then, Trinity has installed over 5,000 solar power systems, grown to over 350 employees, has become the largest solar provider on the East Coast, and is now one of the top ten solar providers in the nation. Trinity's tremendous success is personal in nature, based on high standards and hands-on management of a family-owned business; and it's professional, as a licensed electrical contractor, employing NABCEP certified professionals.
Trinity Solar’s growth can be credited to the vision of management, the dedication of the staff, and the maintenance of a strong brand. Trinity is founded on the strong moral principles of the owners, and from the beginning, we have been committed to doing what is right. In 2004, the owners saw a barely budding solar market in New Jersey as the perfect opportunity to help local homeowners save money on their electric bills, support a sustainable energy source, and do something great for the environment. In subsequent years, we entered the commercial sector to become a major player in that arena. In fact, we have installed one of the largest roof-mounted solar systems ever to be installed in the United States. We have been committed to bringing the benefits of solar energy to people and businesses all over the Garden State. As the leading provider in the state, Trinity has helped to define and grow the New Jersey solar market, which is now the second largest solar market in the nation. We have succeeded in expanding our market throughout Delaware, New York, Long Island, Connecticut, and Massachusetts as well.
Join us as we speak to Tom Thias, The Amazing Chevy Volt E.R.E.V.-Facts Guy. Tom is in Lansing, Michigan and charges the Volt on Solar on a regular basis.
Join us as we discuss the future of driving, fueling and changing the way we store energy as we discuss the Chevy Volt and solar charging.
South Carolina Solar companies are the latest group to tackle their state legislature in regards to getting a more solar friendly environment for the state.
Join us as we speak to Bruce Wood, recent past chair of the South Carolina Solar Council. As we discuss politics, regulation of energy and selling solar in South Carolina.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (127 chatters)
- Channel Panel (63 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (47 chatters)
- Rifleman (24 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (24 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (21 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (19 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (13 chatters)
- Omega Man (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (11 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (8 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (7 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- allietheissshow (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (6 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (5 chatters)
- drkate (5 chatters)
- LettesChat (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (4 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (4 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (4 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (4 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (4 chatters)
- It Matters Radio (3 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Tribe Radio (3 chatters)
- Wisdom2Win (3 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- SWBRA Radio (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (2 chatters)
- THW Live (2 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The OWNED Project Live (2 chatters)
- Wrestling in 30 minutes or less (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Class (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Lardy Miss Clardy (2 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Jets Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Kate Large (2 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (2 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- johncinque (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (1 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (1 chatters)
- Cinema Royale (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (1 chatters)
- WellFit Radio Chicago (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- The Blog Goddess Talks (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Main Line show (1 chatters)
- Misterie Luv Company (0 chatters)