SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to Rave Reviews Book Club's RAVE WAVES: BUY THE BOOK, where guest host Beem Weeks welcomes RRBC Author Lisa Mauro. We will discuss Lisa's book, THE PLACE WE WENT TO YESTERDAY. Join us as we explore this book and become better acquainted with Author Lisa Mauro.
This segment of BUY THE BOOK is being sponsored by Bethany Turner, the very talented author of I'VE LOVED THOSE DAYS.
If you'd like to know how you can get your own commercial recorded or read live on one of our shows, please visit RaveReviewsByNonnieJules.Wordpress.com. This link will take you to the RAVE WAVES page.
This week, Ari Berman and Simon Winchester.
This week, Vu Tran discusses his debut novel, “Dragonfish”; Alexandra Alter has news from the publishing world; Ruth Franklin talks about Lucia Berlin’s stories; listeners share what they’ve been reading; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
Dwight Johnson CEO of Total Athlete Our Guest On Play Book Radio
This week, Gary Rivlin discusses “Katrina: After the Flood”; Alexandra Alter has news from the publishing world; Joe Domanick talks about “Blue: The LAPD and the Battle to Redeem American Policing”; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
This week, Arthur C. Brooks discusses “The Conservative Heart”; Alexandra Alter has news from the publishing world; Susan Southard talks about “Nagasaki”; readers offer changes to the literary canon; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
GPSA / Alabama Prep Our Guest on Play
Book Talk Radio
For fans of Kay Thompson’s Eloise comes a brilliant parody updated for the tiny hipsters of Brooklyn, Austin, Portland, and beyond. Like its predecessor, ELLA by Mallory Kasdan and illustrated by Marcos Chin, tells the story of a spunky six year-old girl who lives in a hotel—but if you think you know the story, think again. Ella has a nanny called Manny. He has tattoos for sleeves and he might go in with some guys to buy a grilled cheese truck.
Mallory Kasdan is a writer and voice actor. She writes about parenting and culture and does voice-overs for television and radio.
Join Mallory and me on Tuesday, February 17, 10-11 A.M. CT US, as we discuss about ELLA, which was published by Viking Children’s Books in January of 2015.
This program will give examples of how best to teach the Mormon People from the Book of Mormon with the goal of demonstrating that the Book of Mormon does not support or teach the pillars of faith found in the Mormon Church which are: Baptism for the Dead, Celestial/Eternal Marriage or Eternal Families, God was once a Man, Man can become a God, There are many Gods, God has a body of Flesh and Bones, The Father and the Son are Separate Beings, Terrestrial Kingdom – Telestial Kingdom – Celestial Kingdom, Polygamy is of God, Polyandry is of God, Lying is of God, Premortal Life or Pre-Existence with God, Heavenly Mother, Temple Covenants for the Living or the Dead. We wish the entire world could have a copy of the Book of Mormon, for within the pages of that fiction is the very destruction of the Mormon Faith. List of BOM Scriptures that disagree with Mormon Doctrine taught today:1 Nephi 13:24-26; Mormon Bible Dictionary, Look up Bible/ go to Dead Sea Scrolls; 1 Nephi 15:35; 2 Nephi 27:23 ; 2 Nephi 31: 21; Mosiah 15:1-5; Alma 11:26 – 31; Alma 18:26-28; The Book of Alma 22:9-11; Alma 34:32-35; 3 Nephi 11:27; Mormon 7:7; Mormon 9:9; Moroni 8:18 Note: This is a Live Call-in Show on KUTR 820 AM and 95.3 FM Utah radio called “Mainstream Mormonism” by Bishop Lee Baker. To participate LIVE, call KUTR at 866-348-7884 or 866-34-TRUTH, Saturdays at 4PM (MST) or Listen Live at LeeBaker.4Mormon.org
Join Host Live Chats
- BpEarthWatch (194 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (60 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (28 chatters)
- John Baptist (23 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- ICMH Spirit of Life (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Ron March Show (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (2 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (2 chatters)
- soul connection0 (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Awaken your Higher Self (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- AllPurposeRoto (1 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (0 chatters)