SORT BY Relevancy
Kim Kardashian is going to Saudi Arabia!
Rumors are circulating that she has accepted a longstanding invitation from a Saudi prince to spend an evening with him in exchange for $1 million.
An indecent proposal, perhaps?
Although a frequent visitor to glitzy Dubai, Kim's other trips to the region have not always gone well. In 2012, a trip to Bahrain to open a milkshake franchise sparked protests, with police firing tear gas to break up the demonstrations.
Let's just hope that Kim remembers to pack her abaya. We don't want her to violate the strict Saudi dress codes!
Meanwhile, the world continued to lurch from one ridiculous story to another:
* A surprise has been found in Queen Elizabeth's garden at Buckingham Palace: magic mushrooms!
* A Tokyo restaurant announced couples will not be welcome at the eatery on Christmas Eve because the sight of them would make single customers feel lonely.
* A Scottish police officer attempting to make an arrest on a farm had to call for backup due to his fear of cows.
* Authorities in New Zealand announced they seized a haul of imported moist towelettes that were found to be soaked in about a gallon of liquid meth.
* A pair of Egyptian men are highlighting the struggles of Cairo residents with a photo project featuring Spider-Man tackling everyday activities.
Defense Attorney Dwane Cates & Author of the book Picture Perfect The Jodi Arias Story Shanna Hogan on The ReTrial of the Penalty phase Of Jodi Arias in 2013 in one of the most watched Trials ever Jodi Arias was convicted of murder However the jury hung for the Penalty phase on Weather she should get ife or Death Now in a few weeks The State has one more Crack to get the whole jury to vote to put her to death ,If Not Jodi will still be in Jail ,However this re-trial has took a giant Leap as Now Joi Arias will represent herself CNN/HLN says there ratings went threw the roof for this trial and already people are talkig about the re-trial of the Penalty phase Of Jodi Arias
The Author Incubator interview with Mind Museum (Philippines) curator and author Maria Isabel Garcia about the publishing of her book, Science Solitaire: Essays on Science, Nature, and Becoming Human.
Audio interview not available.
Read about Maria Isabel Garcia's experiences in publishing her first book here.
This week, Parul Sehgal and Gregory Cowles talk about the Book Review’s 10 Best Books of 2014; Alexandra Alter has news from the literary world; Peter Sokolowski discusses four new books about language; and best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (37 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (4 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (2 chatters)
- The Magic Happens (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)