SORT BY Relevancy
Dike Drummond is on with us again with an update on his book, Stop Physician Burnout: What to Do When Working Harder Isn't Working.
And to all the listeners out there, a special $10 discount of the book is given to you if you type in the promo code: BREATHE.
Join Louis as he interviews thought leaders.
It's clergy appreciation month.....Who's been praying for their Leaders? We are! Join me in a moment of prayer ad encouragement for the leaders of God's house. Let him that is taught the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things - Galatiana 6:6
Join Expert Business Coach, Shawn Bearman, as she interviews Masters in the area of Business, Development, Leadership, Social Media and other impactful topics for entrepreneurs.
Tonight's guest Damian Reid of Amorvita. www.amorvita.ca
Join us as we talk about "How to End the Year with a BANG!"
This October, Franchise Interviews is featuring "Great Women Leaders in Franchising" month. Today you are going to hear our interview with Jo Kirchner, president and chief executive officer of Primrose Schools, leads more than two hundred fifty schools nationwide. Her lifelong mission is to deliver a nurturing environment and a high-quality early learning foundation to help children become confident adults who love who they are and what they do. Jo joined Primrose in 1990 as vice president of the company and became president and CEO in 1999. Under her leadership, Primrose has grown from four schools in Atlanta to several hundred schools nationwide today.
in The Bible
There are two types of leaders in the Body of Christ: governmental leaders and congregational leaders. While much of the focus tends to be on the governmental leaders, you have the ability to lead from wherever you are. Leadership does not always mean a title and a position. Sometimes you have to learn to lead from wherever you are. In this case, it's leadership by example. Joseph led by example long before he led by title. Today, 4 pm online @ http://blogtalkradio.com/wordwisdom or by phone 661.554.9174.
Today, John Stanko chats with James L. Davis, President of World Leaders Group, Inc., a nonprofit organization with a vision of "bringing the principles of servant leadership to every leader in every nation through educational endeavors that will meet the needs distinct to each leader" (www.worldleadersgroup.com). As a friend of MSOL Department Chair Dr. Jim Dittmar, James can speak to the importance of leadership development in organizations worldwide.
"With thirty years of leadership experience and business proficiency in growth management through leadership development and short- and long-term strategic planning," James innovatively designs and develops vital continuing education opportunities for business and church leaders in today's world. As an educational visionary, an organizational consultant, a leadership developer, and a servant leader committed to Christian ministry, his insights into the field of organizational leadership are refreshing and comprehensive.
Tune in to hear about James' experience with World Leaders Group and about how effective leadership truly has the power to change the world.
The Planetary Physician with Dr. JE Williams airs monthly on GAIAFIELD Radio. The show explores personal and planetary health. Providing insights by drilling deep into key topics of our transitional times. Planetary Physician takes a close look at principle-guided living, sustainability ethics, indigenous teachings on the original instructions, Earth-based wisdom and heart-centered spirituality, sacred plant medicine, and awakening to Pachamama consciousness.
Tune into Planetary Physician on GAIAFIELD Radio, as we explore with Dr. JE Williams, the natural health and longevity secrets and share in enlightening discussions on topics important to personal well-being, planetary changes, new thought, as well as tangible ways to make your life better, happier, and healthier.
Dr. Williams Bio: A pioneer in the field of integrative medicine, longevity, quality of life, and shamanism in the postmodern world, Dr. Williams is the author of six books, including Light of the Andes, and hundreds of articles and blogs on integrative medicine and natural health. In addition to his clinical practice in Sarasota, Florida, he teaches at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Division of Complementary and Integrative Medicine, Emperor’s College in Los Angeles, and NOVA Southeastern University.
Web: http://ayniglobal.org/ http://drjewilliams.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AyniGLOBAL and https://www.facebook.com/james.e.williams.792
http://healmyvoice.org/ http://www.healmyvoicesweden.com/ Last summer, Marie Ek Lipanovska, founder of Heal My Voice Sweden and Andrea Hylen, founder of Heal My Voice spent six weeks together in a work retreat in Marie's home near Malmo, Sweden to talk about their experiences with leading women in nine month book programs, building community, the power of vulnerability and the next steps for buidling a bridge between Europe and the US. This is a conversation where they share the experience of learning and growing together and the next steps in their own leadership.
WHAT IS THE POINT OF THESE SO CALLED BLACK LEADERS & CONSCIOUS TEACHERS TODAY? DO THEY REALLY HAVE AN AGENDA? WHY ARE THEY REALLY TEACHING? ARE THEY HERE TO CAUSE DISTRACTIONS & CONFUSION THROUGH THEIR USELESS INFORMATION? ARE THEY WORKING AGAINST THE MENTALWHAT IS THE POINT OF THESE SO CALLED BLACK LEADERS & CONSCIOUS TEACHERS TODAY EVOLUTION OF THE BLACK RACE? ARE THEY HERE TO JUST ENTERTAIN? WHAT IS THE GOAL OF THESE INDIVDUALS IN THE FUTURE? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS TONIGHT AT 9PM ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (BLOGTALK) FEAT .THE INTEL.NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
In every generation, there are men and women whom we can look up to and respect. It is amazing to me that the greatest leaders, are humble people who can talk to you as if you are a friend and at the same time lead thousands of people in any great organization.
We have met several of these great leaders and tonight I would like to share some thoughts on leadership after all this is an educational broadcast.
Capt. Jerry Prickett USN Retired teaches a class at Promise Christian University on Leadership and Management. He goes on to describe the qualities of a great leader. We should pay attention to the qualities that truly makes a person great. It's not their money, nor their position, nor their accomplishments. What truly makes a leader great is how he impacts the lives of those he comes into contact with.
I would like to share my thoughts on great leadership. A potential great leader is willing to start at the bottom, and do the little things well.
Over the last eight years, Franchise Interviews weekly radio show has interviewed some amazing leaders in the world of franchising. This October, Franchise Interviews is featuring “Great Women Leaders in Franchising” month. Today’s Great Women Leaders in Franchising is with Hala Moddelmog. Hala Moddelmog served as president of the Arby’s franchise system. Arby’s has approximately 3,500 units and annual system-wide sales of approximately $3 billion. Under Hala’s leadership, Arby's had 12 repeated quarters of comparable store sales increases and increased EBITDA by 80 percent from 2011 to 2012. Her team created new brand positioning, launched new product platforms and new advertising campaigns and redesigned the logo.
In 2006, she was chosen as president and CEO of Susan G. Komen for the Cure, the world’s biggest grassroots organization working to eliminate breast cancer through teaching, knowledge, public policy and science throughout the globe. While she was president, Komen received its first-ever 4-Star Rating from Charity Navigator, there was an increase the number of corporate sponsors and she led international mission delegations to Africa, Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
Moddelmog was the first woman to lead an international restaurant company when in 1995 she was named president of Church's Chicken, the world’s third largest chicken brand with 1,500+ restaurants in 15 countries and nearly $1 billion in system sales. During her tenure, Church’s Chicken experienced eight years of consecutive comparable sales increases, which outpaced the food service industry growth rate.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (106 chatters)
- John Baptist (83 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (20 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- FSF Radio (9 chatters)
- canadianglen (9 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (9 chatters)
- Sovereign Gods (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- Angel Amy (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (5 chatters)
- Station IWDM (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- DDP Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (3 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Urban Homeschool Living (1 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (1 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (1 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (1 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (0 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (0 chatters)