SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we discuss the most imporant issue of childhood obesity, the debate over keeping physical education in schools, the part technology plays, and what we can do to help. We will also address the controversary of children who have limited healthy food choices, due to income, specifically those on public assistance.
Call us, we'll be waiting
THE EDUCATION INDUSTRY: FUNDING GROWING AND EXITING THE EDUCATION ARENA
Get the scoop on the industry from Rob Fiance of EDUMETRIX
THE IMPORTANCE OF FAILURE IN EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
Dr Stuart Firestein, Neuroscience professor at Columbia, TedX speaker and author of the best selling book "Failure: Why Science is so successful". He will discuss this book and his previous one "Ignorance: What drives Science".
INITIATIVES IN CATHOLIC EDUCATION
WIN LEARNING Pam Bernard, NCEA's Director of professional Development is joined Heather Gossart, Director NCEA special projects to update us on the lkatest in Cathloic education nationwide.
Presented by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
SIIA/ETIN GUESTS DR KAREN BILLINGS, JENNIFER BARANOWSKI AND DONELLE BLUBAUGH ON THE DEC 8-9 EDUCATION BUSINESS FORUM IN NYC AND THE THE CODIE AWARD DEADLINE AND UPDATES
THE EDUCATION INDUSTRY: ITS IMPACT ON WHAT YOU DO
From EDNET, a premier conference in the industry , we have Vicki Bigham and her guests, Dr. Geoff Fletcher, fomer Ass't Director OF SETDA and Don Resigno of Mind Rocket Media Group.
Presented by SEG Measurement
ZOO EDUCATION: BUILDING CONSERVATION AND ENVIRONMENTAL LEARNING
CAROLINA BIOLOGICAL presents Dr Elizabeth Mulkerrin, Director of Education at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo ( and President of NSELA, Nat'l Science Education Leadership Assoc) along with Nette Pletcher,Directpr of Conservation Education at The Association of Zoos and Aquariums.
CAREER TECHNICAL EDUCATION : THE NEW ORLEANS NATIONAL CONVENTION IN NEW ORLEANS ...CAREER TECH VISION 2015
From ACTE, Mike Connet who is joined by Mark Penna,founder of TOOLS FOR SCHOOLS who is a presenter at the conference .
Presented by iCEVONLINE
GAMES IN EDUCATION
PEARSON RESEARCH 's Dr Kristen DiCerbo who leads Pearson's who leads their Center for Learning Research and Technology is our guest
BUILDING HUMAN CAPACITY: CoSN's CETL PROGRAM "CERTIFED EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY LEADERSHIP"
Our CoSN guests are Dr. John Vaille, Assistant Superintendent / Chief Technology Officer, Puget Sound ESD (WA) & Brooke Trisler, Chief Technology Officer, Mukilteo School District (WA)
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (35 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (24 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- KAS1 (10 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- HadIt Veteran To Veteran (3 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (2 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- The Huddle (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Intro to Info (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- Young Black and Empowered (0 chatters)