SORT BY Relevancy
Stephen Key and Andrew Krauss tackle the topic making phone calls to sell your idea. During this radio show a funny and spontanious analogy is made.
Asthma House Calls sits down to talk with Dr. Lisa Miller about childhood asthma, visiting an urgent care center for your child's asthma, and making urgent care and emergency room visits as easy on yourself and your child.
Dr. Miller also discusses common mistakes parents make which can land their children in urgent care and managing your child's asthma to avoid urgent care and emergency room visits as much as possible. Dr. Miller is a board-certified pediatrician who practices with Good Night Pediatrics (GoodNightPeds.com), a pediatric urgent care center in Henderson, Nevada with locations in Arizona. For educational purposes only. Nothing in Asthma House Calls should be considered medical advice or a medical opinion. For medical advice, please consult your physician.
Asthma House Calls sits down to talk with Dr. Marc Meth about asthma, allergies, getting the most out of visiting your friendly neighborhood allergist and what parents can do to help manage their child's asthma. Dr. Marc Meth is Board-certified in allergy and immunology. Dr. Meth is with Century City Allergy, teaches at UCLA Medical school, has been named a Rising Star in Southern California Superdoctors, and is a board member of the Los Angeles Society of Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology.
For educational purposes only. Nothing in Asthma House Calls should be considered medical advice or a medical opinion. For medical advice, please consult your physician.
In this episode of "Own Your Career", Rod will cover How to Master Phone Interview.
Here are just a few tips that will be covered in our episode:
• Be prepared to take an interview call at any time. Postion your resume and "T" Cover Letter where you can refer to them easily. Also, have paper and a pen handy, so you can write down names and information and keep a log of your calls. If you need a moment to collect yourself, politely ask the interviewer to hold for a moment while you move to a quiet location. Eliminate all distractions and background noise.
• Focus on why you are interested in working for the prospective employer (on the basis of your research and understanding of the employer’s products or services, current developments, philosophies, and so on).
Between email and social media, many small business owners think they (or their sales staff) don’t need to pick up the phone and call people anymore. Wendy Weiss will be my guest and will be discussing why prospecting by phone is your most effective way to build new business.
Wendy Weiss, President of ColdCallingResults.com, is an author, speaker, sales trainer, and sales coach. She is recognized as one of the leading authorities on lead generation, cold calling and new business development and she helps clients speed up their sales cycle, reach more prospects directly and generate more sales revenue. Her clients include Avon Products, ADP, Sprint and thousands of entrepreneurs throughout the country. Wendy has been featured in the New York Times, BusinessWeek, Entrepreneur Magazine, Selling Power, Inc, Forbes and various other business and sales publications. She is the author of, Cold Calling for Women: Opening Doors & Closing Sales and The Sales Winner’s Handbook: Essential Scripts & Strategies to Skyrocket Sales Performance.
Today's show is sponsored by Empower Excellence. How can you improve the productivity of your company? Help your employees increase your company's productivity by reducing their financial stress! EMPOWER Excellence of Westlake, Ohio, helps your company improve the financial wellness of your employees AND your business. Visit www.empowerexcellencewithjan.com to learn more.
Join Host Live Chats
- Rosebud Rez (10 chatters)
- Callywood (7 chatters)
- Carlotta Chatwood (7 chatters)
- Grok Radio (7 chatters)
- 60XWhat does that even mean (4 chatters)
- Lisa aka lablady (4 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (3 chatters)
- Being Human Now (3 chatters)
- Soul Matters (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (1 chatters)
- Rev Deb (1 chatters)
- RevBarbara (1 chatters)
- John Christopher Sutton (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- Elliot Rivera (1 chatters)