SORT BY Relevancy
Join Lakrush & BlkReporter as we play the hottest jams from yesterday, today, and tomorrow while cuttin' up with our blazin chat topics. Tonight's Topic: "Children VS Media: Who should take responsiblity the parents or the media?"You can listen live by phone at 805-830-8320 (Press 1 To Talk) or sign up/sign in to chat with us live. (CLICK HERE)
Join your favorite super fluffy flirt Lakrush with co-host BlkReporter as we play the hottest jams from yesterday, today, and tomorrow while cuttin' up with our blazin chat topics. You can listen live by phone at 805-830-8320 (Press 1 To Talk) or sign up/sign in to chat with us live.
Join your favorite super fluffy flirt as we play the hottest jams from yesterday, today, and tomorrow while cuttin' up with our blazin chat topics. Tonight's topic: "Parenting Friends: We ask when do you draw the line from being his parent to wanting to be his friend." You can listen live by phone at 805-830-8320 (Press 1 To Talk) or sign up/sign in to chat with us live http://tobtr.com/s/2027469
In this episode of "Own Your Career", Rod will cover How to Master Phone Interview.
Here are just a few tips that will be covered in our episode:
• Be prepared to take an interview call at any time. Postion your resume and "T" Cover Letter where you can refer to them easily. Also, have paper and a pen handy, so you can write down names and information and keep a log of your calls. If you need a moment to collect yourself, politely ask the interviewer to hold for a moment while you move to a quiet location. Eliminate all distractions and background noise.
• Focus on why you are interested in working for the prospective employer (on the basis of your research and understanding of the employer’s products or services, current developments, philosophies, and so on).
Between email and social media, many small business owners think they (or their sales staff) don’t need to pick up the phone and call people anymore. Wendy Weiss will be my guest and will be discussing why prospecting by phone is your most effective way to build new business.
Wendy Weiss, President of ColdCallingResults.com, is an author, speaker, sales trainer, and sales coach. She is recognized as one of the leading authorities on lead generation, cold calling and new business development and she helps clients speed up their sales cycle, reach more prospects directly and generate more sales revenue. Her clients include Avon Products, ADP, Sprint and thousands of entrepreneurs throughout the country. Wendy has been featured in the New York Times, BusinessWeek, Entrepreneur Magazine, Selling Power, Inc, Forbes and various other business and sales publications. She is the author of, Cold Calling for Women: Opening Doors & Closing Sales and The Sales Winner’s Handbook: Essential Scripts & Strategies to Skyrocket Sales Performance.
Today's show is sponsored by Empower Excellence. How can you improve the productivity of your company? Help your employees increase your company's productivity by reducing their financial stress! EMPOWER Excellence of Westlake, Ohio, helps your company improve the financial wellness of your employees AND your business. Visit www.empowerexcellencewithjan.com to learn more.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pastor Paul Begley (69 chatters)
- YusefEL (34 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (5 chatters)
- Linda West (5 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (4 chatters)
- Best Ever You (2 chatters)
- CHANGE ALREADY with Jillian (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (2 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (2 chatters)
- Ilumine Ao (1 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- Supernatural Girlz Radio (1 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (1 chatters)
- The Gift of Respect (1 chatters)
- Theresa Chaze (1 chatters)
- Andrew Rauch (1 chatters)
- Authors On The Air Books (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (0 chatters)