SORT BY Relevancy
Myrbetriq®'s Advertising Partnership with RunPee App
Pharmaguy interviews Walt Johnston, Vice President of US Marketing and New Product Planning, and Emily Sitrin Mason, Consumer Marketing Director - Urology Franchise, at Astellas (see Bios). We discuss a new partnership with Astellas Pharma US and the RunPee mobile app as part of the company's marketing campaign for Myrbetriq® (mirabegron) featuring an animated bladder character.
The RunPee app is a movie-viewing app that tells you the best time to "run and pee" without missing the best scenes. While the ultimate goal is to encourage individuals to speak with a health care professional about overactive bladder (OAB), Astellas is encouraging those who experience symptoms of OAB to enjoy the movies this summer and download the app to determine the best time to use the restroom during movies if needed.
Questions/Topics of Discussion
Give us a little background about this partnership. Why did Astellas decide to partner with RunPee?
Describe how the app works
Are branded Myrbetriq® ads served up within the app? Describe how that is done.
What is the target audience for Myrbetriq® and how does the app help you reach this audience?
What are are the KPIs for this campaign? Has it been successful so far? What data can you share with us?
What have you learned from this partnership?
Join us for a fierce conversation with health economist Jane Sarasohn-Kahn (Blogger at HealthPopuli and HealthcareDIY) about social media and the role of Big Pharma. For starters, is there a role for them? Tune in to find out. Survivor spotlight on Greg Grappone.
Pharma Must Dispel the One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Ryan McGuire, Research Team Leader, and Sarah Ray, Research Analyst, Cutting Edge Information, join Pharmaguy to discuss top-level results of the "Pharmaceutical Mobile Health: Transforming Brand Marketing, Healthcare Communication and Patient Adherence" survey. Listen and learn how pharmaceutical companies are optimizing mobile health channels to better meet audience needs and to improve medication adherence, drug safety reporting, etc.
Join us this Wednesday night at 7:00 p.m. Central, 8:00 p.m. Eastern time with my co-host, Russell Pappalardo, The Mighty Phoenix with our special guest, Leah Lonebear as we discuss how Autism has affected our lives and what role the pharmaceutical industry has played in both creating Autism and keeping you in the dark about it. We will also be discussing vaccine dangers and ways to combat Autism if you or a loved one has Autism in your family.
Tips from Boehringer Ingelheim
Pharmaguy interviews Patricia Alves, Social Media Community Manager, and Jaclyn Fonteyne, Social Media Specialist, at Boehringer Ingelheim, about their experience with tweetchats to inform stakeholders, build trust, and drive innovation in healthcare.
In 2013, Boehringer Ingelheim took its first steps into the world of Tweetchats, running these 'online Twitter conferences' in a number of disease areas, including atrial fibrillation, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD) and lung cancer. Despite the regulatory challenges posed by such activities, these were all successful, both in terms of delivering value on all sides and for staying compliant.
Questions/Topics of Discussion
What is a Tweetchat is and why are they important for pharma?
What are the essential steps to planning a successful Tweetchat?
What are measures of success?
Give us you views on the future of Tweetchats within the broader pharma and healthcare space.
Do you want to improve your energy & overall health?
Achieve a deeper healing and better health on both physical & emotional levels?
Join us as Lorene Benoit provides us with solutions that are safe and effective alternatives to Big Pharma.
Lorene Benoit is a Natural Health Consultant and Educator, Bachelor of Education, Certified Herbal Consultant, Iridologist and a Contact Reflex Analyst. Additional certifications include Live Blood Analysis, Western & Chinese Herbs, Nutrition, Massage and Energy Healing. She discovered her passion for natural healing, herbs and nutrition in 1974. After ten years of teaching Kindergarten - College she began to dedicate her life to sharing and teaching others about effective natural health. In 1984 Lorene founded Benoit Health, offering training to health practitioners and the public Canada wide, from workshops to annual 4 day herbal intensives each summer. In 2010 Lorene authored The Paw Paw Program: A Christopher Columbus Approach to Cancer, an integrative approach to healing Cancer and other chronic conditions, and published a 2nd Edition in 2013.
Lorene has emerged as a leading natural health practitioner and wellness coach training Certified Herbalists and Natural Health Consultants assisting many in starting their own business. Her passion is teaching health in everyday language.
Lorene Benoit site
Jeff Hays is a serial entrepreneur and filmmaker with a long colorful history of visionary projects. Following his passion for sharing truth, and exposing the controversy that all too often surrounds it, Jeff produced "Doctored" in 2012. Doctored, reveals the unseen tactics of the medical establishment and exposes deception and criminality at the highest levels of the American Medical Association (AMA) and finally shares the stories of victims left in it's wake. Jeff is currently producing a follow up film "Bought", taking a deep dive into the business of Big Pharma, the controversies with vaccines and the truth about GMOs in America's food supply. The film has already developed the support of some of the world's most acclaimed experts in research, medicine, and natural health. Based upon the film's trailer, it has been dubbed controversial by media outlets even though it focuses on educating the public and arming people globally with the truth and facts about Big Pharma, vaccines and the food supply. Jeff believes that each person has a right to the truth and be empowered by the facts in order to make educated decisions about their own health, food and medicine.
Links discussed in the show:
boughtmovie.com - trailer and email list
jeffhaysfilms.com Jeff's other productions
A pre-recorded program we aired last year that received a great deal of attention, we're reairing it tonight....IT WAS A GREAT SHOW! ENJOY!
I started my long career in the sales business coming from the Pharmaceutical sales space and back then you were very fortunate to land such an opportunity.....because it was security. These days we've seen major cuts, downsizing and just plain ole "Insecurity" when it comes to the Pharma business.
I have my favorite partners back on the show to talk about the recent changes in the pharma business and examine if it's an industry on the massive decline. Sid & Gary are two of the most successful and well accomplished sales professionals from the pharma industry so you can expect knowledge and candor from these two gentlemen.
Join me on what should be a great show!!
Tonight, our host, Sean Auten, makes his Triumphant return.
The subject of the day is "Big Pharma".
We will be discussing the direct effects of medication, who is profiting from it, and why the FDA pushes said drugs through, without a second look.
Tonight join Sean Auten on the NWO TRUTH RADIO NETWORK
A Pharma Social Media Pioneer Looks Back & Ahead
A conversation with Alex Butler, Managing Director at The Earthworks and recipient of the first Pharmaguy Social Media Pioneer Award. We look back over the past three years since Alex won his award at the digital pharma landscape to review what has changed, what remains the same, and what may lie ahead.
We will be discussing vaccination dangers, Big Pharma, mind control television, the chicanery of elections and prepping for the New World Order. Russ R.J. Pappalardo Sr., The Mighty Phoenix knows every aspect of the agenda of the New World Order, a Zionist conspiracy. We also will be having very special guests, who will all be confirming and verifying these insidious conspiracies.
In Clinical Air Episode #12, Craig Lipset, Head of Clinical Innovation, R&D, Pfizer talks with Marc Sluijs, Director Life Science Business Development at Oracle Health Sciences.
Marc shares his thoughts on the digital health space and where technology is heading in clinical trials. In this informal discussion, Craig and Marc also cover how digital technologies can better serve patients as well as tips on keeping tabs on this rapidly moving space and what can disrupt pharma?
Head of Clinical Innovation, R&D
Director Life Science Business Development
Oracle Health Sciences
The Conference Forum
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (123 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (24 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- John Baptist (18 chatters)
- BeverlyD (15 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- thedean (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- KAS1 (8 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (5 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (4 chatters)
- WWCR RADIO (4 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (4 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (3 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (3 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (2 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- The Vent Man (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- Lez Talk Books Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- Lisa Williams Medium (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- North London Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (1 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Radio PRS (0 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (0 chatters)