SORT BY Relevancy
Pets are a huge part of our lives yet, interstingly enough, in some instances we do not communicate with them and assume they have no say in what's going on in their lives! Would you like someone to treat you that way? If not, is now the time to change how we deal with our animals?
What challenges are you facing with your pets? How would life be different if you were to change the way you communicate with them?
Join us as we discuss this topic today @ 6:30 p.m. (EST)
COME AND CHILL OUT WITH US!
Guest Call In (323) 375-0849 Press 1 to talk to us!!
Also, are you looking to create the future you DESIRE?
Check out my video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFgNbuplFLjEr_AlLXbYahg
It assists to:
Create personal power and acceptance.
Unlock your inspiration and enthusiasm for life.
Develop your personal gifts and to excel at life once more.
Rid yourself from past anxieties.
But ultimately, the CHOICE is yours!
Is NOW your time?
Greetings and welcome to Radio Time Productions, with host, Valerie Jarrette Bass. We will be discussing Anti-aging Tools - Techniques - Technologies that can heal, and extend the life of your Precious Pet(s). Discussions and call-ins welcome. Studio Call In 347.857.245
This is the launch of an ongoing series about our Precious Pets, In honor of Precious my beautiful Pomeranian that went to The Rainbow Bridge two years ago this day...I miss her still and always will. I want to celebrate all the beauty she brought into my life. I am developing a website for our precious pets and would like your submissions that meet the guidlines for Preciouspets.info. Please contact me to be a contributor or call-in to the show. Take a look at my slide show.
God Bless you and your pet(s)
Valerie Jarrette Bass, MA. Executive Producer, Host @ RadioTimeProductions Phone: 561.755.7068 email@example.com - Boca Raton, FL
Inner city kids are being given the chance to change their futures. Change For Kids is an organization that helps inner city children and schools get the funding they need to put kids on the right track for success. Colin Smith has been the Executive Director since 2009 and has helped Change For Kids flourish and grow. Louise Phillips Forbes is a Real Estate Broker and has been a loyal board member and chairwoman for Change For Kids for over two decades.
For more information about Change for Kids, visit their website: http://www.changeforkids.org/
For more information about Dr Jo Anne White, visit her website: https://www.drjoannewhite.com/
Next on Kingdom Kids Network
A Broadcast brought to you by Kingdom United Ministries Network
Call (914) 803-4491 and press (1) to speak with the hosts or join in the LIVE chat
As most of us are transitioning into a new school year, the issue of peer pressure is sure to arise. How do you withstand the temptation to fit in? Is there a way to just "Do you" and still be accepted? Why can't we just be like "everybody" else and avoid social conflict altogether?
Join us as we discuss being different in our world today and what this means to the average teen. Invite others to listen in as well and share it with others. You are welcome!
Join hosts, animal naturopaths Dr. Kim and Dr. Jeannie as they have another THOUGHT provoking show. This is Part Three of a Three Part Series on Refocusing on Wellness for Pets. In Parts One & Two we discussed the problem or challenge in helping people. In Part Three we will discuss the solutions. This is the conclusion of this three part series.
In this episode we will be talking with Andy Grossman from Pets at Sunset about pythons from the genus Antaresia.
He will be sharing his expierences with keeping and breeding these, often overlooked, pythons.
Oshay the great is back with a legendary show...and tonight I will be shitting on a common opponent: SHAY JACKSON.....aka TIffany. THis hoe is out of line and it is about time I put this hoe in her place and all the other bitches who got kids and think they wanna be with a nigga like me. Oshay don't play that shit and It is time to take these gloves off. You baby mommas aint shit and aint gonna be about SHIT.
Arlene Pellicane is the co-author of Growing Up Social: Raising Relational Kids in a Screen-Driven World. Her other books include 31 Days to Becoming a Happy Mom. Arlene has appeared on the Today Show, Fox & Friends, and Focus on the Family. She and her husband James have three children.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (56 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (20 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (4 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (4 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Lardy Miss Clardy (3 chatters)
- The Modern Gentleman (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Straitway (1 chatters)
- Thats Novel (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (0 chatters)