SORT BY Relevancy
Wallace the Pitbull was one of the first pitbulls on the internet stage to prove these dogs are much more than the stereotype and public reputation and has helped change the public view of the bully breeds today. We will talk to Andrew "Roo" Yori about the journey he went through with Wallace and the impact it had. It is a great story that you do not want to miss!
Please visit our web site, Pet Radio Show
Lil Bub the permakitten is well know for her adorable cuteness with millions of social media fans. Norbert is fast becoming known as one of the cutest little dogs ever. These two little giants got together to create a childrens book. We speak to Mike/Big Bub, and Julie, Norbert's Mom individually about this partnership and what the future will hold for each of them. Mike has an announcement about Lil Bub that may surprise you...even shock you! Tune in for the AHHH moment! Following this, we have a segment about some new and unique products for you and your cat.
We have added another guest: Tina and her cat Oreo will tell us about their new childrens book where they joined forces with Atchoum the cat, and both are part of the story which has a great moral to it for kids.
Rozy Press and Voices4Justice: Education, Workers Rights, Politics
In the following podcast interview, Fernando Calvo, a Key Accounts Executive at Altus Group’s Atlanta office, speaks with Ross Litkenhous, a Senior Director at Altus Group’s Tysons office, about updates to the real property tax appeals deadlines and processes in Virginia.
Yvonne DiVita is an active blogger and social media professional with a passionate desire to help women everywhere achieve their highest goals. In the summer of 2009, Yvonne co-founded BlogPaws, an online pet community and yearly national conference to support pet bloggers, pet lovers, and pet people everywhere. The conference brings pet people, brands and expert speakers in social media education together to network, learn, and have a little fun. Best of all, the conference is pet friendly! More information can be found at the BlogPaws website. www.blogpaws.com.
Life continues to lead Yvonne down the path of entrepreneurial work. She recently launched a new venture called The Lipsticking Society, to work with women in business on storytelling, communication, connecting, with the goal of creating a community of like-minded women devoted to helping each other achieve success.
Throughout every business and every experience, Yvonne clings to her passion and love of pets.
@lipsticking (supporting her continued focus on women in business)
@mypetblog (supporting her personal pet blog)
@y2vonne (supporting everything she does)
@blogpaws (for her pet community)
Join us and find out what amazing things our guest Yvonne is stirring up today!
Kelly Bates owns two pet food and supply retail locations in the North San Diego area, where she is able to share her passion for pet nutrition with the surrounding communities. She has been in the pet industry since 1999 and previously owned a pet sitting business. She graduated from California State University San Marcos in 2004 with a BS in Biology. Her degree has served her well in the pet industry, helping to determine the quality of products she wants to carry. This has enabled her to educate her staff and customers about the quality of products she stands behind in her retail locations.
Ms. Bates currently serves on the Board of Directors of two Non-profit organizations and had served in one business organization. She has served as Secretary for Canine Angels Service Teams since 2013. CAST raises and trains service dogs for children with special needs. She also serves as Treasurer for the Fallbrook Chorale, as she has loved singing since the age of 5. She also served as Secretary and Treasurer for BNI, Business Networking and Referrals International, from 2005-2010.
Ms. Bates is currently focusing on raising awareness for local rescues in the immediate area. Each month, Pet Nutrition Center hosts a pet party, which raises funds to be donated to the rescue or organization for that month. Twice a year Ms. Bates collaborates with her vendors to collect over 50 raffle baskets to support CAST at their annual graduation and during PNC's anniversary event. Kelly currently resides in Fallbrook, CA.
Debra Hamilton is a dynamic speaker, facilitator, author, understanding trained high conflict mediator, conflict system design consultant, animal venue executive consultant, educator, and founding principal at Hamilton Law and Mediation PLLC established in 2010 in the New York Metropolitan area. An expert in high conflict pet disagreements and multi-party pet ownership disputes; she was trained by Jack Himmelstein, Gary FIsher, Mark Kleinman, and Simeon Baum. She works with everyone who wants to further their passion in the care of pets while reducing their exposure to conflict and litigation.
Debra's area of interest is resolving conflicts between people over animals, from divorce, and neighbors with a barking dog to animal rights/welfare & zoos/factory farms.
Questions Judy will ask:
1. What is mediation?
2. How does it work?
3. Why would people choose it?
4. What benefits are derived by the parties from having such discussions?
5. Are there any draw backs?
6. What is the value to the animal of having a mediation conversation?
Contact Debra to find out more:
Learning Life Lessons With Your Pet © Judy Helm Wright wwww.AnimalHumanConnection.com
Our family used to think we needed to focus on teaching and training our pets. Actually, it was the other way around. While we were concerned that they know about “sit” “shake hands” and “fetch” they already knew all the important stuff in life like loyalty, kindness and love. We were blessed with the animal wisdom they shared with us
This week we will focus on relationships:
Protect your loved ones
Be loyal to your pack members
After a conflict, shake it off and let it go
Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don’t say it in a mean way
Sometimes the best idea when it gets stressful is to close your eyes and ignore it
Love unconditionally without expecting anything in return
Don’t keep score of who does what for whom. You make the first move
Be open to being loved & accepted. Why wouldn’t someone like you?
Enjoy compliments and pats on the back
Greet your family with the same excitement I greet you.
Watch for non-verbal cues to gauge the character of visitors
If someone is mean to animals, they are not worth associating with
Understand the true value of a good friend. Friendship is the basis for all relationships
When someone is having a bad day, just sit close by quietly and listen
Be kind to those who may never have a treat for you
Never, ever lie or be unfaithful to those who love and trust you
Join us today @ www.AnimalHumanConnection.info
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (81 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (24 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (22 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- The Appearance (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- RefJeremy (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (7 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- allah team (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)
- Lets-Chat (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)