SORT BY Relevancy
This week's show is the beginning of a 26 week series of the A-Z's of personal finance. This week is A, which is for attitude. This is one of the most important pieces of the personal finance journey. Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.debbiking.com. See you on Monday.
This week's show is second in a 26 week series covering the A-Z's of Personal Finance. This week we will cover the dreaded "b" word - budget. However, without you telling your money where to go, it will just do what it wants and you will never have financial success. You may even get a raise at the end of every month if you plan ahead.
If you have any questions you want answered, please email me at email@example.com. Also, please visit www.debbiking.com for information and resources. See you on Monday!
Today's show will be an introduction to Debbi King - host of ABC's of Personal Finance. Debbi will answer listener's questions on the subject of consigning loans for family and friends. She will also answer questions about why debit cards are better than credit cards. Are you a Goodfinder? Find out in today's show. If you have a question for the show, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal finance is 10% math and 90% emotion. You can believe you are doing everything right and making all of the right decisions and still struggle with your finances. The reason is the 90%. People say that number is way to high - that math is much more important. In this week's show, Debbi will address this statement and help you see why it is 90% and why the most important step you can take to fix your finances is to address the 90%. See you soon!
April is Financial Literacy Month, the perfect opportunity to make a new start and begin the path to financial freedom. On today’s episode of Your Money, Your Matters, we will focus our discussion on the four pillars of personal finance, which include assets (anything that can be converted into money); debt (money you owe to creditors and others); income, and expenses. We will also address how effective management of each of these pillars can lead to greater financial security.
Your Money. Your Matters is a weekly show broadcasting every Tuesday from 11 a.m. to noon Central Time. The program features radio personalities Linda Webb-Mañon and Rick Grady, Cornerstone Credit Union League; Courtney Moran, Cornerstone Credit Union Foundation, and Todd Mark, Consumer Credit Counseling Services.
Each week, the four discuss financial issues of most importance to consumers. Tune in; share your thoughts; or gain helpful advice.
This week's show is all about kids and money. We will cover how to teach your kids about money, allowance (commission), and the 4 most important things to teach your kids about money. Please email any questions you have about kids and money for the show to email@example.com.
This week's show is about cash. I will teach you how to use it instead of debt to get what you want and how to get more out of each paycheck. If you have any questions for the show, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you Monday at 5:00pm.
This week's show will be all about the best way to pay for college without going into debt. Debbi will also take a few minutes at the beginning of the show to talk about taxes. If you have a question about paying for college, email your question to email@example.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (96 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (23 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Bellesprit (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- MABIM (11 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- TimBinnall (4 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (3 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- HME Network (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- 64621 (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SSRN (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (0 chatters)