SORT BY Relevancy
Did you know that heavy alcohol use can bring accelerate menopause onset by as much as 5 years? Do you know how to distinguish between the symptoms of detox and menopause when the feelings are remarkably similar?
How is long term recovery affected by onset of menopause?
Listen and learn more about an issue that affects all women, eventually.
Natalie Peri will be interviewing the award-winning singer and songwriter, jazz vocalist, composer, and band leader Roberta Donnay who has done multiple tours around the U.S. and has also appeared on various television shows.
Donnay's song, "One World," became a theme for the United Nations 50th Anniversary, and is being performed on 5 continents as a world peace anthem. It was also chosen as the theme for World AIDS Day in South Africa in 2003.
My very special guest is The Legendary Singer and Songwriter Essra Mohawk, She has worked with world class artists such as Frank Zappa and Jerry Garcia., and has opened for greats such as Grateful Dead, Procol Harum, Jimi Hendrix and Cream. Her songs have been recorded by Cyndi Lauper, Tina Turner, Peabo Bryson and many others. My other guest is a talented actress and my co-star Sheila Cochran from our new tv western series Big Sky!!!And I will have other surprise guest. Please tune in and call you can ask questions. I will have music etc,
Join Host Live Chats
- The Yaron Brook Show (49 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (33 chatters)
- Caroline Sutherland (5 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- ARC Studies (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (3 chatters)
- Prophet Davis (2 chatters)
- Pull It Together (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Boomer and The Babe Network (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- KIG Radio (1 chatters)
- Coffee Talk with Patricia (1 chatters)
- GGM Radio (1 chatters)