SORT BY Relevancy
Are you looking for a long-term, deep, monogamous relationship or are you out to have fun? If you are the former, tune in to this Podcast because Dr. Penn will help navigate the waters of sexuality, lonliness, attraction, and your goal of creating something deep and lasting.
We always have 20/20 in the rearview mirror. Why can't we see things when they are right in front of us? Dr. Penn explores this dynamic. Understanding why we fool ourselves and how to prevent this is an invaluable tool in living a higher-functioning live.
Dr. Gary Penn interview Michelle McCullough. Michelle is a public speaker, strategist, success coach, entrepreneur and also works in the area or relationships and conflict resolution.
This will be an hour of conversation and insights.
Have you ever had a moment when you lost years? All of sudden you feel like a little boy or girl...feelings that have been domnant for decades come rushing forward. Why do you feel so small and vulnerable? Why are you feeling anxious or depressed? Dr. Penn explores this concept in depth.
How do we understand our Shadow. Dr. Gary Penn will explore the psychology of Cliven Bundy and Donald Sterling. He will help you understand their psychology and your own in an attempt to make sense of these recent events.
Dr. Gary Penn discusses mental illness and violence. He will explore how weapons are a factor on a personal and a cultural level, how to look at gun control and mental illness, and how we can come to terms with such massive and tragic deaths.
Tamar Springer is an expert on pre-marital counseling. Doctor Penn will spend an hour with Ms. Springer to explore couples, communication, issues to unpack and explore.
Pride and ego can be wonderful qualities but they can also be very destructive. Dr. Penn beings a sense of understanding to this very human feeling that can often lead us down a path of pain.
The dark side is lurking. Our worst angles can show themselves at any moment. We need to be aware of this part of our psychology. Whether someone cuts us off on the freeway or at a gas station in Florida, bad consequences often happen when the dark side dominates.
Understanding shame, fear, humiliation and anxiety. Dr. Penn reveals a dark secret that he carried around for years without telling anyone. The saying "It's not the crime, it's the coverup" is not just true in politices and business. It's also very relevant in regards to your own secrets. People may have hurt you or you may have done things that have hurt others or yourself. Closeting away these events/feelings is often more destructive to your psychology then the traumatizing event.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (42 chatters)
- Ms Blue (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (13 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (12 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (11 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (10 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (10 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Gorilla Joe (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- Wake Da Fuq Up (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- Gail Show (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Dr Oooh Whee (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (0 chatters)