SORT BY Relevancy
Click Here for Radio Links
Click here for P2PFundraising He lectures around the world but now is here for you. From the latest in charity news, technology, fundraising and social networking, Ted Hart and his guests help you maneuver through issues facing in the charitable sector to greater levels of efficiency and fundraising success. PAGE 2 GUEST EXPERT: Penelope Burk is an author, researcher and mentor celebrated for some of the most important innovations in modern-day fundraising.
In 2000, Penelope introduced the concept of Donor-Centered Fundraising®. Today, Penelope’s groundbreaking research continues to gain international recognition for challenging long-standing but ineffective fundraising practices and showcasing evidence-based methods that raise more money.
Click Here for Radio Links Click here for P2PFundraising He lectures around the world but now is here for you. From the latest in charity news, technology, fundraising and social networking, Ted Hart and his guests help you maneuver through issues facing in the charitable sector to greater levels of efficiency and fundraising success. PAGE 2 GUEST EXPERT: Penelope Burk is an author, researcher an
SPREAD THE WORD, NOT THE VIRUS: KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS
Did you know that every 9.5 minutes someone in the United States is infected with HIV?1
Unfortunately, many of those infected will not be diagnosed in the early phase of the disease -- when they are most contagious -- and may unknowingly spread the virus to others.2 In fact,
more than half of new sexually transmitted HIV cases are due to transmission of the virus from people who are unaware that they are infected.3
Diagnosing HIV in its earliest stages and early management of the virus are essential to living a full, high-quality life and to slowing the spread of HIV.4 Knowing your status by getting tested helps you make decisions about your health and can allow you to help prevent the spread of the virus to your partner. It is critical that you talk to your doctor about the most accurate and appropriate testing options available for you.
Our special guest, Ms Penelope Jones, a contractor with VHD to distribute condomns will talk more on this subject and the "Know Your HIV Status" campaign.
Join Life Purpose Expert and Career Coach, Suzanne Strisower as she hosts this unique conscious living lifestyle show, interviewing people about their making a difference on the planet. Topics include:
Optimal health & well being
Self Help & Personal fulfillment
Inspirational new authors, musicians and entertainers.
Visit the Living Well Talk Radio Network website & join me in community.
My Guest from 12-1pm PST: Janet Warfield Smith
Dr. Janet Smith Warfield with 22 years as an attorney, where she learned to sculpt words in atypical ways to shift her listeners into experiences beyond words. She serves wisdom-seekers who want understanding and clarity so they can live peaceful, powerful, prosperous lives.
My Guest from 1-2pm PST: Dr. Larry Burk & Dream Research Panel
Dr. Burk's research proved dreams help patients heal using the insights they provide with Kat Kanavos & Wanda Burch.
For information about sponsorships, to be interviewed on the show contact Host, Suzanne Strisower
Visit her websites: http://www.yournextstepcoach.com to learn more about her books and coaching. Get her FREE Guidebook from Awaken To Your Life Purpose
La Dra. Penélope Pauley es una joven endocrinologa pediatrica, nacida en la Republica Dominicana. Dr. Pauley obtuvo su título de médico en el Instituto Tecnológico de Santo Domingo, donde se graduó Magna Cum Laude. Hizo su residencia en Pediatría en el Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center en Nueva York y el Fellowship en Endocrinología Pediátrica en el Connecticut Children’s Medical Center en Hartford, Connecticut y como investigadora en Endocrinología Pediátrica en la Universidad de Connecticut.
La relación de Penélope con la diabetes tipo 1 va más allá de sus estudios y responsabilidades profesionales, el esposo de la Penelope vive con diabetes tipo 1 desde sus 14 años. Esto le ha ?permitido desarrollar un gran sentido de empatía con las familias tocadas por la diabetes.
About the book Magical Mea
Matthew's little sister Mea is a trickster. Mea got her magic when Matthew lost his. Matt tries to guide Mea to use her magic for good. But the more Matt tries to mentor Mea, the more she wants to "do it her way." Matt worries Mea might get into trouble. Suggested age range for readers: 4 to 8
Paperback: 24 pages
Publisher: Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc; large type edition edition (May 20, 2013)
About the author
Penélope Anne Cole writes and reviews children's books. Previously, she held various positions in Human Resources in management and training, and teaching at the elementary, middle, and high school levels. One special joy is reading to children to encourage them to read on their own and love literature.
Penélope lives in Santa Clara, California, with her family and their rescued cats and dogs. She enjoys walking dogs, reading, writing, gardening, church activities, singing in choir, and spending time with family and friends.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (467 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (53 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (15 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (14 chatters)
- GodKiller (14 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (13 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- Comic Booked (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- The World Transformed (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- MinisterofMotivation (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CandiXRandy (1 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Under My Skin (1 chatters)
- The Signalis Show (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- SEG13 MasterVibe Series (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- ProphetCain (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Fantanstic Voyage (1 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Nate Kaleigh (0 chatters)
- Money on Your Terms (0 chatters)