SORT BY Relevancy
Ronald Destra is an inspiring author, illustrator, publisher, entrepreneur and husband. He resides in Florida and the co-founder of Destra World Books Publishing that provides professional literary services to authors & business owners. His passion is to help children learn that they do have a purpose in life and to never give up no matter what life throws at you.
Today, we will be discussing the many hats he wears as an Entrepreneur, as well as his book, "Fluffy the Bird"
Author and self-publishing expert Hank Quense shares the secrets of self-publishing your book. Have e-books replaced physical books entirely? And can you actually make money from writing books? Listen to the answers to these questions and more on your favorite personal finance show.
CHASE ENTERPRISES PUBLISHING
Clayton C Bye
Chatting With Sherri welcomes back K'Anne to talk about her publishing house; Shadoe Publishing!
What does SHADOE mean? Shadoe ~ The hottest girl you’ll ever meet. Very good when it comes to things in the bed. A crazy lover who can go all night. At the same time, the sweetest, most caring girlfriend ever. Will be one you want to hold on to. That Shadoe… she’s the perfect girl!
Music by "Cowboy Sting" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Join Host Donna Wright and several of the Tule Authors for Author Jam. Mallory Kane, Roxanne Snopek, Dani Collins, Kathleen O'Brien, Anne McAllister, Megan Crane, and Tracy Solheim. Join these ladies as they talk about their Christmas novellas, a little gossip, giveaway and prizes. You don't want to miss the show.
Pls Join Us Thursday November 20th at 6:30 p.m. est. Snow Publishing Bestselling Author Elaine Wood will be in the building. Call in to show love and support and to ask her questions. The number to call in is 646-478-3061. You already know we love the love from our family, and most of all from our supporters! Don't Miss Out On Blog Talk Radio. Talk 2 Me Thursday's are the best!
Elaine Wood is married with three children. She and her family live in Jacksonville, FL where she is a full time teacher, full time mother, and in her spare time she writes. Elaine was born in Jamaica, New York but moved suburban Long Island at the age of five. A transplant from Long Island, New York to Florida at the age of 27, Elaine homeschooled her three daughters and was very involved in Girl Scouts for 17 years. After her volunteer work ended Lainey found she had plenty of time on her hands. That's when the writing bug struck. She began writing poetry and short stories but soon found she needed more of a challenge, Tatiana's Chance is Elaine Wood's debut novel and the first book of the Tatiana series. She is currently working on the second book in the Tatiana series, which will be released at the end of 2014. Check out more of Lainey's work on her author page at www.facebook.com/elainewoodwrites and her blog at www.facebook.com/adropowater.
As we celebrate the birth of Jesus, we may overlook an important fact: When Jesus came to earth, he chose to be poor. This month's episode challenges us with practical ideas for serving the poor—and learning from the poor—all around us today.
Each of our guests has significant experience with ministry among the poor.
Becky Ahlberg is executive director with My Safe Harbor in Anaheim, California.
Chris Smith ministers with Englewood Christian Church in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Aaron Wymer is senior minister with Grandview Christian Church in Johnson City, Tennessee.
Tieshena utilizes her personal stories of childhood tragedy, courage and perseverance as tools to educate and empower her clients, audiences and friends. She is the best-selling author of the #1 inspirational self-help book for women, Surviving Shocking Situations: Finding Courage To Succeed In Spite of Life’s Painful Moments; an anthology with 14 women sharing their inspirational testimonies of courage, resilence and survival. She believes that through sharing our stories we heal, prepare and propel for a new life, full of possibilities and opportunities to thrive. As the Founder of Siva Resolutions Management Group, LLC (SRMG), Tieshena offers management consulting services to help micro-entrepreneurs improve operational performance and sustainability. She empowers her clients to fall in love with their businesses by eliminating stressful emergency-mode thinking and gaining confidence to expand. Offering over 15+ years of leadership experience working with Fortune 500 companies such as Marriott International, ARAMARK, Sodexho and local non-profit organizations, Tieshena impeccably merges her management expertise with compassion to influence, develop and support small business owners. She has a proven track record of helping business owners to improve their bottom line, as her clients collectively have grossed over 1.5 million dollars in sales and are continuously growing due to her keen strategic planning and operational systems techniques
Our goal is to empower the renaissance woman who has a purpose, vision and plan. Our vision is to help women around the world build businesses and grow their net worth
Phyllis Glade is the publisher of Species Link Journal, Galde Press, and FATE magazine.
Raised on a farm in North Dakota, much of her childhood time was spent alone in the woods.
She has always had a love for and affinity with animals and nature.
She grew up in a haunted house, and some of her earliest memories were of seeing spirits
in her bedroom.
She taught junior and senior high school for a number of years before going into the publishing field.
She has had close personal experiences with many life forms not visible to the normal spectrum,
and is comfortable with seeing and interacting with them.
Doesn't it seem like writing, publishing, and marketing a book is so simple as you surf the Internet and denote all the abundantly revolutionary success stories? Have you also discovered while at the same time, according to the latest book sales figures, many of these amazing tales prove to be nothing more than false and misleading myths, fairy-tales, and fantasies? So what is truth and what is myth relative to book marketing strategy? What are these embarrassing book publishing myths you need to shun at all costs? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Let's say "Hello!" to 3 authors from Boss Lady Publishing:
* 6:00 pm (EST)/7:00 pm (AST) - S. Chameleon, "The Lordess" of Boss Lady Publishing, received her unique name because, likened to a chameleon, she has a highly developed ability to change or adapt her writing style to quench a reader's insatiable thirst. S. Chameleon, born in Saginaw, Michigan, moved to Grand Rapids, Michigan where she flourishes. S. Chameleon has always been a "Boss" as a wife and a mother of 2. Writing is a talent she never took for granted. When she realized she had a story to tell, she carefully adapted her pen for the challenge.
* 6:30 pm (EST)/7:30 pm (AST) - Boo Jackson, born in Kansas City, Kansas, is the oldest of 3 children. Growing up in Wyandotte County, the roughest and poorest county in Kansas, Boo endured her fair share of hardships and still managed to graduate ith honors from Wyandotte High School in 2002. Her entrance into college to study Psychology and Social Work was curtailed to satisfy her burning desire to share the collection of stories within her. Her first novel, penned at the age of 20 while working as a security guard, was the result of a bet she had with her baby sister.
Boo grabs her readers with engaging, unique story lines, touching all subjects from romance, street life, lust, and racism. Her style is fast-paced while remaing detail-orientated, witty, and extremely humorous.
* 7:00 pm (EST)/8:00 pm (AST) - Ne Ne Capri is an author of Urban Fiction, or as it has been termed, Street-Literature. She came on the scene in 2011 breaking boundaries with her first title The Trap. NeNe signed with Wahida Clark Presents Publishing and then began to build her personal brand which she has coined #Trappin.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- ObviousPotomos Taunt Radio (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (6 chatters)
- No Ordinary Psychic radio (5 chatters)
- jenbro744 (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (4 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Discipleship Radi0 (2 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)