SORT BY Relevancy
Please join me, Lois Riley Durham, as I discuss different topics from business, to life, and everything in between.
Sponsored by LRD Virtual Administrative Service at lrdvirtualadminservice.com and All About Towing of Memphis, TN. Are you locked out of your car or do you just need a tow? Call All About Towing today at 901-921-1881 and check out their website at allabouttowingmemphis.com.
This week's guest is Patty Benton as we discuss her business.
Want to find a great summer read or hear the stories behind some of the books everyone's talking about? Tune in to the July 21, 2014 Literary New England Radio Show for interviews with:
Emma Straub on The Vacationers
Rich Marcello on The Big Wide Calm
Joanna Rakoff on My Salinger Year
Dorothea Benton Frank on The Hurricane Sisters
Listeners can also win each of these novels!
Tonight we have a dynamic duo, sisters Jacki and Patty of Coventry Creations, a magical candle company located in Ferndale MI. Jacki is an initiated eclectic witch and a student of all esoteric paths. Her bestselling book, Coventry Magic with Candles, Oils and Herbs published in 2011, tells the tale of her eclectic and empowered magical style. Patty is a Reiki Master and Transformational Healer who, in 2008, self-published The Healers Almanac, the 21st Century Goddess Edition. Together Patty and Jacki are self-taught in Akashic healing and have co-authored a book called, DIY Akashic Wisdom, Accessing the Library of Your Soul. Tune in for a variety of discussions on spirit and magic!
Patty is a registered nurse and the CEO and Founder of North Star Elder Care, a division of MLHCC, Inc. She is certified in rehabilitation nursing, case management, life care planning, and is an elder care specialist, and testifying expert. As a registered nurse with close to 25 years experience working in a variety of settings, both in and outside the hospital, she has seen what a difference the right team of professionals can make in caring for you or your loved ones. "When I was in nursing school, my father had a stroke and was paralyzed on his left side. In one day he went from this incredibly independent, strong man, to requiring help with almost everything. I remember us working closely with the rehabilitation team, both in and outside of the hospital setting, and watching my father work very hard to regain his independence. It forever changed the course of my nursing career. I was so grateful to the rehabilitation team for the quality care and hope they gave us and my father. I knew then that I wanted to become a rehabilitation nurse."
Join Dave Nassaney, The Caregiver's Caregiver, author, speaker, life coach, and radio talk-show host for caregivers who are burned out, but his most important role is being a caregiver to his lovely wife, Charlene. His latest book that he is now working on is entitled: The Caregiver's Caregiver, A Guide to Avoiding Burnout. It is designed to teach caregivers who are taking care of their loved ones (due to an illness or disability) how to take care of themselves FIRST. If they don't learn this, they will likely suffer burnout and become as helpless as the person they are caring for. Tune in every Wednesday at noon, PST, (Re-Broadcast Saturdays at 3:30pm PST) for interviews with experts in the caregiving field, as they discuss topics of great interest to caregivers, which will help them avoid burnout. www.DaveTheCaregiversCaregiver.com
Queen of Philadelphia Radio, 105.3 WDAS FM's own Patty Jackson joins Nick and Erik to Empower the Powerful with her warm, legendary voice!
Join us for 2 hours at 10 PM Eastern.
Tonight we have Patty (Old Crow) and Jay B, who are the hosts of Veil to the Beyond on Blogtalk Radio, joining us.
We will get to know them and hear about their show, and then they will take some calls. They are a great team and provide excellent readings and advice for their callers.
You can catch their show on Sundays at 6 PM Eastern at FurBaby & Friends: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tedp10
Join host Donna Wright as she talks with authors about using folklore and mythology within their romances. Hear what authors Janie Franz, KJ Coakley, Flossie Benton have to say. We'll also hear from special guest Joyce Humphrey Cares about the upcoming Destiny Blaine Workshop and Reader Rally in October. Again this week Jacci DeVera will be brining you Romance News while Mallory Kane is away enjoying wine and cheese in France. All of this and more this week on Hummingbird Place -- Your Home for Romance. Coming to you live from the Secret Cravings Publishing Studio.
Patty has been working tirelessly on behalf of endangered Rhinos! Patty states that to "ignore the facts does not change the facts!" Patty will take us on a journey as to how we can help save these beautiful and endangered animals just by helping to raise awareness - in our hearts and in our communities.
A train wreck threatens her future. A long kept secret threatens her past.Just when she begins to feel safe, the terror begins again. One moment in time, on what should be the happiest day of her life, changes everything. Does seventeen year old Ruth Squire have the strength to fight the chain reaction that finally reveals a shocking secret? Detroit in 1929 may be the scene of an unlikely conclusion.
Patty Wiseman is an award winner in the Forward National Literary Awards, and 50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading, and has currently won 1st place for her book, An Unlikely Beginning, romance category in the Texas Association of Authors contest.
She’s also proud to have completed the National November Writers Month Challenge(NaNoWriMo) twice. Once in 2009 and again in 2011. Two of her books were products of this challenge.
Patty is honored to have been featured in Charm Magazine and Pineywoods Live Magazine, as well as, numerous television spots.
Her birthplace is Tacoma, Washington. After high school graduation, she moved to Bartlesville, Oklahoma to college. Now living in East Texas, she is grateful to have the time to pursue her love of writing after retiring from a 24 year career as administrative assistant to a financial advisor.
Creator of the Velvet Shoe Collection of romantic mysteries, she enjoys writing novels with twists and turns, taking the reader on a journey of the unexpected. The series includes, An Unlikely Arrangement, An Unlikely Beginning, and the newest in the series, just released in August of this year, An Unlikely Conclusion.
Today I'll be talking with Peter Waldron about the ongoing Staffergate scandal, including the consequences of Kent Sorenson pleading guilty and Mitch McConnell campaign manager Jessie Benton resigning.
Tonight's guest is Patricia Castellanos, LMHC, C.Ht. She is one of our Co-Authors in the book, Empowered Women of Social Media, 44 Women Found Their Voices Using The Power of Social Networking.
Ms. Patricia Castellanos is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Clinical Hypnotherapist. She earned her Masters degree in Mental Health Counseling from Nova Southeastern University and Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis through the International Association for Counselors and Therapists. She has worked in the Miami-Dade and Broward County areas for over 8 years. Ms. Castellanos was the founder of The Expression Center in Broward County. She has presented at professional conferences in Miami-Dade and Broward counties on the topics of ADHD and Behavioral skills and has published articles on holistic treatments to ADHD. She has facilitated several parenting and personal growth workshops and seminars to children, adolescents and adults.
- See more at: http://www.empoweredwomenofsocialmedia.com/co-author-patty-castelannos/
Learn more about Empowered Women of Social Media and our other co-authors here.
Sonia Keffer has been developing and facilitating employee-training workshops for seventeen years. A main focus of Sonia’s work is the internal motivation that is necessary for all of us to be truly successful. Being passionate about her work she enjoys bringing new ideas to all levels of employees and seeing the spark ignite in someone when they understand how to incorporate a new concept into their own personal or professional life. Her training sessions are high energy and interactive which allow for maximum participation and learning. Sonia has been fortunate enough to work across the United States with such organizations as The county of Orange, California, the City and county of San Francisco, Stearns-Benton Workforce Center and On With Life. Here in Omaha, Sonia has worked with such terrific organizations as Fashion Cleaners, Omaha Public Schools, Omaha Tri-county Workforce Development, Henningsen Foods, Inc., SOCAP, PVPL, the Nebraska Art Council, the Nebraska Shakespeare Festival and NAM. Among Sonia’s other passions are her involvement in community theatre including being involved all four years of the Great Plains Theatre Conference sponsored by Metropolitan Community College. This summer she both directed and acted in new works first presented at the conference at Omaha’s Shelterbelt Theater.
SHe is the author of Rule of Thumb: A small business guide to developing mission, vision, and value statements available on Amazon.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (85 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (80 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (72 chatters)
- NTEB (50 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (41 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (18 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (14 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (7 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (2 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Kelly Outdoors (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (0 chatters)