SORT BY Relevancy
How patient are you? It's often said that "patience is a virtue" but what does that mean? Some of us are naturally patient and some of us struggle to have any patience at all--but in either case, the rewards of having patience are immense and surprising. In fact, patience can lead us to exactly what we want. So what do you want? Do you think patience can bring you there? In this show, find out how the spiritual practice of patience can bring real joy.
As we know, we dont always get what we want, when we want them. It is very important that we learn to have a thing called patience. The Bible tells us to let patience have its perfect work in us. Patience teaches us to wait and by having enough faith, we can increase our patience. We have to remember the statement that says "God may not come when you want him, but He's always on time. In this life we cannot go very far if we arent able to wait. The Bible also tell us to "be anxious for nothing." So in this episode, we will examine what The Word Of God says on this topic.
Patience my dear friends is something that we all have to have in this life. Nothing comes when we want it too and we always try to rush for everything to happen all at once. It does not make sense considering when people die they always wish they had more time. You have the same amount of time everyday even with working and yet we always want something now. Dani and I will be talking about how to be more patient and even why we lack it ... sometimes
Marcos tackles the difficult subject of having or displaying patience. He discusses godly patience and what we must do in order to overcome in these difficult times in which we live.
Patience is one of the underappreciated fruits. How can we have patience in a instant gratification and what-have-you-done-for-me-lately society? Patience is often developed in the most distressing of circumstances. It is developed by trusting God and letting him work in us because His timetable is not our timetable.
Bring your lunch and join us on Wednesdays at noon to hear The Prayer Journey. Internationally known Pastor, Ministry Leader and Motivational Speaker, Rev Dr Pablo Diaz along with Rev. Lemuel Blackett as they guide us in our quest to become more intimate with God in the series The Prayer Journey. Wherever you are in your spiritual journey, both pastors will provide insight and practical steps to help you along your path of achieving greater intimacy.
Need Prayer? http://www.ourprayer.org
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (35 chatters)
- IWS Radio (18 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (8 chatters)
- Yardie Skeptics (6 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (5 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (4 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- Fresh Word Broadcast (2 chatters)
- Marada Radio (2 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- Showtime and Shizz (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- RU Instant Reaction Review (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Marcinho Savant (1 chatters)
- Food Nation Food Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Cinema Files Radio (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)