SORT BY Relevancy
11. And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet; and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste; it is the Lord’s passover.
48. And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the Lord, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no un circumcised person shall eat thereof.
Today at this time of the year that means so much to every Christian and in even those who don't believe have a "holiday", I wanted to talk about what day and what feast we should truly keep. Is it eggs and the Easter bunny? Or is it the Passover Lamb slain and the holy day created way back when the Hebrew children came out of Egypt? Certainly God has His ways and man has his ways and a lot of the time they don't agree with each other. So today, we'll take a look at the bible and reference some other historical information as well to try to figure out what we should truly celebrate- Passover or Easter
MBKI wishes everyone a happy resurrection day. This Sunday we celebrate Jesus. The death,burial and resurrection of our Lord and saviour.He was concealed from the earth but talked about in the book of Exodus and revealed to the world in the New Testament by Matt,Mark,Luke and John for us to read and understand through His spirit the Kingdom and lifestyle of God's people. The passover lamb that shed His blood for the children of God so that we may dwell in His presence once again gave His life freely The Jewish Passover was the same week that Christ was crucified and resurrected. What connection does this festival have with the our Lord and savior. Join us as we dive into the word for anorther kingdom encounter.
Tonight, we explore the riches of the Passover and how it relates to us in the New Covenant. How important do you think it is to embrace the fulness of your salvation? Is it possible to neglect such a great salvation? Why does God want us to remember the Passover? These questions and more are the topic of tonights discussion.
Happy New Year! This is a phrase that is typically yelled out at the stroke of midnight on January 1st each year. It is odd to most people to hear this in the Month of March. However the evening of March 20, 2015, marked the New Year that has been given by God and heralded the coming of important and vital Holy Day Feasts. Among these feasts are Passover and The Feast of Unleavened Bread. You are invited to listen to our discussion of these Holy Feast Days.
We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
The Passover Blood Covenant
Here's to Your Holidays...
Passover actually begins Friday, April 3rd, and the esteemed Rabbi Joseph Potasnik will be our special guest.
Holy Thursday is April 2nd, and this launches Easter Week, which includes Good Friday on April 3rd, and then Easter Sunday on April 5th. We are pleased to announce that Rev. Marcos Miranda will cover all this in our Easter Show on April 2nd.
Today, we'll talk about both holidays. As our Health Guru, Beverly Nadler, says, you don't have to be Jewish to enjoy the significance of Passover; nor do you have to be Jewish to attend a Passover Seder. Many non-Jews love the Passover celebration, just as many non-Christians love Easter. They may even join in an Easter Parade.
Today, please join us in our "Here's to Your Holidays" show for some significant rituals, trivia and humor. Regardless of your religion, let's join together and celebrate these very special occasions.
The esteemed Rabbi Joseph Potasnik talks about the 8-day festival of Passover. This holiday commemorates the emancipation of the Israelites from slavery in ancient Egypt. By following the rituals of Passover, we remember and acknowledge the freedom that our ancestors gained. The Book of Exodus tells the story of the Israelites escape from slavery in Egypt and their journey through the desert to the promised Holy Land.
The Rabbi will recount the story, talk about the rituals and the Passover celebration. He will also talk about world events today that interfere with peace and freedom for all people everywhere
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (48 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (12 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (8 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (8 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (6 chatters)
- RampageRadio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- IMTM Worldwide Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- New Hope Radio (1 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)