SORT BY Relevancy
From the Orgasm Lab in the Neuroscience department at Rutgers University in Newark, NJ listen to the latest discoveries and findings on orgasm. Licenced Psychotherapist and Certified Sex Therapist and candidate Ph.D. in Cognitive Neuroscience Dr. Nan Wise will talk candidly with psychoanalyst Dr. Elide' Beltram about the mega effects, physiological and mental of weekly orgasms. Call ins welcomed time permitted.
What is the glue that holds the fabric of modern society together? What is it that makes people so productive in today's societies than they've ever been in the past and what that means to you personally.
As kids, we're forced to do tons of things under the premise that if we're not forced to learn these things at this critical time, society would come to a halt. This is the training ground for our later adult lives when we literally have to hand over a large percentage of what we earn to another group of people.
My blog | Youtube |
Tune-In and enjoy an Inspirational Breakfast for the Soul every Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 8:00 A.M. and 8:45 A.M. EST. You are invited to share your favorite Scriptures or discuss the great things that the Lord is doing in your life. It is a time for us to pray together and glorify the Lord. To participate in the live broadcast call 347-327-9930
GUTS Study Series: Exodus 12:1-14. Key Verse: Exodus 12:14
Christ is our Liberator.
Objectives: 1. That we will understand the historical events that lie behind the Jewish celebration of Passover; empathize with those who are in need of deliverance; and identify ways in which the church can participate in freeing those who need deliverance. 2. Understand that people who are living under oppression hunger for freedom. 3. That we will see the parallel between Pharaoh and Moses is the devil as our captor and God as our Liberator. 4. To learn that as believers in Jesus Christ, we have the answer for the world today to the problem of oppression and true deliverance. 5. That we will look for opportunities to be an agent of change for others to receive their deliverance from the bondage of sin.
Call in toll free in the US 877-217-5375 opt 2.
Many shows and articles talk about synchronicity and how it works for the better, but few have wandered into the land of how it sometimes works in the negative or at least in what appears to be the negative. In this edition of PMP KaliSara and RevKess will touch on that as well as spend some time talking about how to deal with a Mercury retrograde.
November 1 started NaNoWriMo for 2013. Once again your hosts are competing. Tune into the latter part of the show to learn more about NaNo and how you can participate.
Join me this Sunday as we just sit around the campfire talking about the world as we see it and how it actually is.
Songwriter extrodanaire Brian Futch joins us via a HT from our friends at Big Dawg Music Mafia to talk about his song "I am America" and a video he is doing that you can all participate in! I got plenty of wood, bring your own body! Cya then!
Maria Iliou is your sitting host for Stand For The B..E.A.R.S on Sunday's. April Dawn Griffin communicating on Art activism : using art to participate as a contributing member of society. April uses her art to raise Autism awareness, draw attention to clear cut threat, support women's rights, cancer as well as raise money for autism , families with cancer, autism programs and support groups and to help the Village Of Love Nov 16 art auction Love Hall 7:00 to 10:00
Sunday, 11/3/13 from 8pm to 10pm EST. HOW TO TREAT ME RIGHT: Dating to Marriage! What are the 77 Soft Skills you need to apply to your life first, before applying to your relationship partner. Tune in next on the E.Y.I.C. Radio Show. Click link to listen and/or participate, http://tobtr.com/s/5643277. To speak with the host, dial (949) 272-9514. FREE BOOK GIVEAWAY. If you have been blessed by our previous broadcasts as so many have, you can show your appreciation by helping us to continue bringing you more Christian educational programming each week online. Click on http://fnd.us/c/c9v9e to give (sow) your financial donation of any amount today. We thank you in advance!
Cherishing Children Theme - The Power of Music for Children with Emma Creed of Sound Affects.
Even before a baby is born they can hear and respond to sound. Mummies will choose various music to listen to, to move to, to relax to during pregnancy and birth. New mums will then spend hours connecting with their baby with lullabies, rhymes, tickles, bounces and other songs, strengthening bonds and creating comfort and joy. They may even join a music group and allow their children to participate in music making with other littlies.
These formative years are very important and will not only lay a foundation for development but also a lifetime of loving music.
As children grow older they may become involved in more formal music education through school music lessons, joining choir or having private instrumental tuition.
Music is unique among the areas of study available to children. Music education offers a vehicle of self-expression, self-revelation, expression of the emotions, the education of the whole person and the education of creativity through aesthetic experiences where children are able to encounter a feeling of peer acceptance.
Music education is concerned with the total development of human lives and making a positive difference in the quality of human existence. It is an essential part of life!
In this interview Emma will discuss the importance of music for children and share musical ways in which we can support our children in their total development.
Lisa Gallant Seal at 7pm will be on the NiACOM Platform to share her music, her ministry and heart after God in worship tonight.
Jesse Thomas will be on the Platform at 8pm to share new music, his gift and anointing in the Gospel Rap arena that will bless you. Don't miss it.
Tune in or call in at 323-693-3830 and press "1" to participate tonight!
in Self Help
For many of us coming from the various backgrounds that constitute the continum of drama, trauma and dysfunction - we can find ourselves dealing with chronic and constant "chaos". Sometimes its from others bringing chaos to us, sometimes its us creating the chaos and seeking others to participate. The key to ending this part of the abuse and drama cycles in our lives is to learn to recognize it.
Join us as Amy Eden and Susan Kingsley-Smith take a look at how we create, invite and allow chaos in our lives and - some empowering solutions to change this as we continue to learn about creating our own "unlimited life"!
Find Amy here
Find Susan here
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (435 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (45 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (31 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Jay King Network (16 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (16 chatters)
- Love Productions (16 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (12 chatters)
- dtm wicked (11 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (10 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (10 chatters)
- Reader Tash (9 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- 9 at 9 (7 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (6 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (6 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (6 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (6 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- First Love Radio (4 chatters)
- Faith Works (4 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Lorraine Roe (3 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- The Foundation Team Network (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- EOTM Radio Networks (3 chatters)
- Christ Judgement (2 chatters)
- Around Citi Live (2 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (2 chatters)
- InThe Plug (2 chatters)
- Heart to Love with Fola (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (2 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (1 chatters)
- Whats Brewin (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- TheForbiddenFruit (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Glee Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (1 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)
- men empowered (0 chatters)