SORT BY Relevancy
Uncut Paranormal chat with Akshai and Sarbajeet from Indian Paranormal Team.
INDIAN PARANORMAL TEAM
We at IPT strive to bring forth the mysteries of the paranormal world with the help of spirituality and scientific methods. Our members love to interact with people and help them solve all their problems related to paranormality.
Our friends and associates worldwide help us gain knowledge and uncover the mysteries of the other world. We believe that they have vast knowledge as souls and this knowledge can be helpful to humans. We also know that out of the many spirits and energies there are a few bad ones who cause havoc in human lives. We aim to help the people affected by them and also give solutions to better health.
We wish to give a all round solution to all the problems and pledge to learn more so that we can help and reach a larger mass.
We're at it again, time travel. Jon goes in depth on the science behind traveling. David answers some common questions for the paranormal field, Hear tales from Joplin from the time Clyde and Bonnie commited thier crimes. This and much more tonight!!
David Harvey is an independent paranormal researcher with extensive experience on residential cases and historic sites. David is the former historian and researcher for The Pasadena Paranormal Research Society, and the co-producer, co-host, and music director for Altered States Paranormal Radio Podcast http://aspararadio.wordpress.com/. David is also a member of The Paranormal Consultation Network:
http://paranormalconsultationnetwork.wordpress.com/ David gives numerous lectures and radio interviews on the topic of the Paranormal and was the instructor in Fall 2012 for “Things Shouldn't Go Bump in the Night: Paranormal Investigations in Museums and Historic Sites” for Museum Classes Online (http://museumclasses.org/). David has over 30 years experience in the museum and cultural preservation fields. He has been a museum blacksmith, an archaeologist, and historian. His long current career as a professional museum, art, artifact, architecture, monuments, and sculpture conservator and museum consultant with projects ranging from private collectors to major museums, city / state/ federal agencies, and a close encounter with the first artifacts that were raised from the RMS Titanic. David has been interviewed by NPR, “All Things Considered” and his historical research was featured on a national PBS Show.
Join us this Sunday evening at 8 pm EST as we speak with Whitney Horn, co-founder of Whispers in the Dark Paranormal Society based around Wichita, Kansas. We're very excited to have Whitney on the show as we discuss her interest in the paranromal and the latest going on with Whispers in the Dark Paranormal Society. Going to be an awesome show!
Join us as Host of "Affect!" Wayne Applewhite and guest Cindi Taylor discuss the ever important "Building Trust in Teams!"
Many organizations face this issue and sometimes don't know why it happens or what to do about it. Listen in as Wayne and Cindi (who by the way is a Co-Founder of Just Leadership, LLC and an Agile Software Coach and Trainer) wade in on the topic of Building Trust. Teams are everywhere within organizations around the world; if you are currently on a team, leading a team, or building a team, you will not want to miss this episode of Affect!
From Vlad Dracula to Twilight, Vampires have dominated popular culture in movies, during Halloween, and even lifestyle. Where did these bloodsuckers originate? Do they really exist? If so, where are they? They may be closer than you think. Tune in to find out more, plus catch our top 10 list!
Listen in to to a rountable discussion about the paranormal
Join us tonight as we talk it up with Adrian Scalf, founder of River Valley Paranormal Research Investigations. RVPRI is a TAPS family member that was formed in 2006. We met Adrian at a local paranormal conference and we wanted him to share his experiences with you!
All around the world in different cultures, legends of shapeshifters are told throughout history. The more well known is lycanthropy, the ability to turn from a human to a wolf. But where did the werewolf get its start? What caused the panic in 16th Century France that caused them to hunt and execute suspected werewolves? Tune in for more plus our top 10 list!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (104 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (51 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (38 chatters)
- Straitway (23 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (15 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (14 chatters)
- AJC Radio (14 chatters)
- RefJeremy (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (7 chatters)
- Voice of Evolution Radio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (4 chatters)
- DEMALIVE (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- America Matters show (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- P4P Muscle Real Talk (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)