SORT BY Relevancy
Freedom From Shame
"Shame: the torment you feel when you’re exposed, humiliated, or rejected; the feeling of not being good enough. It’s a deeply painful and universal emotion, yet is not frequently discussed. For some, shame lurks in the unconscious, undermining self-esteem, destroying confidence, and leading to codependency. These codependent relationships—where we overlook our own needs and desires as we try to care for, protect, or please another—often cover up abuse, addiction, or other harmful behaviors. Shame and codependency feed off one another, making us feel stuck, never able to let go, move on, and become the true self we were meant to be. Learn the steps to freedom from shame and codependency as Dr. Brewer talks with Darlene Lancer, author of "Conquering Shame and Codependency: 8 Steps To Freeing The True You
Meet the man behind "Prosecutors Gone Wild" and "The Definitive Dossier of PTSD in Whistleblowers", Michael Volpe, who has invested thousands of hours in talking with whistleblowers and working to make their stories known.
Dr Pamela Brewer talks with Michael about some of the cases he's covered and his personal committment to helping whistleblowers tell their stories.
Dr. Pamela Brewer talks with Author, Priscilla Boos as she discusses her love and her grief and her recovery from the loss of her husband in "Meet Me at the Bakery: My Journey through Grief and Back to Life".
As you follow this poignant story, you will find yourself moved and invigorated to live your best life - and to share Priscilla's story and book with those you care about.
Dr. Pamela Brewer responds to questions the listeners.
in Self Help
In her beautiful multi-layered memoir, Flying Lessons (Through a Different Lens, $19.95 paperback, $6.99 e-book, March 2012) life coach, energy healer, and spiritual counselor Pamela Hale uses the story of her pursuit of a private pilot’s license to help anyone—in the air or on the ground—to break free of “gravity” and realize one’s potential to soar. Readers will journey with Pam as she conquers her own self-doubt and fear of flying. They too will gather wisdom from Clio, her flight instructor, and recognize the key challenges, Clio’s solutions, and the gifts of each step in the journey. They will learn how to navigate the turbulence in their own lives.
Broken into three parts that include seven “flight lessons” for soaring beyond your limits, each lesson also corresponds with a chakra, yoga pose, and an archetype, so the manual works on all levels of body, mind, and spirit.
Lesson 1 – Know Where You’re Going to Land
Lesson 2 – Bring Enough Fuel for the Journey
Lesson 3 – Take the Pilot’s Seat
Lesson 4 – Remember Why You Long to Fly
Lesson 5 – Communicate with the Controllers
Lesson 6 – Broaden Your Scan
Lesson 7 – Give Your Way to the Winds
From the “dipstick” that helps flyers manage their energy, to the story of how flying helped Pam in her cancer journey, to the ways her clients have navigated uncharted territory, Flying Lessons is a practical and entertaining journey in authentic power, freedom, and fulfillment.
With a foreword by Alberto Villoldo, PH.D. and breathtaking aerial photos by the author, the book is the perfect companion for anyone who wants to step outside their safe place and learn how to spread their wings!
in Self Help
Pamela Hale, M.A., founder of Through a Different Lens, offers ancient practices and contemporary creative tools for healing, transformation and restoring the sacred. Her life coaching, workshops and retreats help people shift the way they see themselves, their lives and their possibilities, so they can thrive physically, emotionally and spiritually and contribute to higher consciousness on the planet. Educated at Stanford and Columbia Universities, Pam is a certified energy medicine practitioner, spiritual director and mediator. A pioneer in therapeutic photography, she created the Sand Spirits Insight Cards and workbook, and has authored numerous articles on personal growth as well as an inspirational memoir, Flying Lessons. Pam is a popular speaker who weaves in her photography, metaphor and story-telling about her flying and the healing journey from cancer that led her to learn indigenous healing techniques and to adopt shamanism as her spiritual path. She lives in Tucson, Arizona.
For further information visit www.ThroughADifferentLens.com
Is It true that as we age we have no choice, no say, no options in
how we treat and enjoy our brains? Absolutely Not!
Join Pamela Brewer as she talks with neuroscientist and researcher,
Mark Underwood, about ways to free your brain, change your brain,
enjoy your brain. Learn how to fight back against the mild memory
problems in ways/behaviors that are natural and powerful! You will
learn much when you tune in to MyNDTALK's Freedom Talk conversation
on Tuesday, June 17th. You will also learn about a free test you can
take on line AND a free book available by calling a toll-free number.
She risked her work and her life - when she blew the whistle on a well known community organization, Marcel Reid's life changed forever. Join Dr. Brewer for a conversation and learn more about the person Marcel is today.
Tonight on Living Paranormal Rob and Robyne Welcome Rick Hale.
Rick Hale has spent his life in the pursuit of the unknown after witnessing an apparition at his grandparents’ house on the north side of Chicago.
Over the past 20-plus years, Rick has been on dozens of investigations with large paranormal groups to being completely independent. Rick began writing for Paranormal Underground magazine in May 2009, and a year later he became cohost of Paranormal Underground Radio.
Rick is the American Correspondent for The European Paranormal Activity Society. He is also a senior Chicago guide for Para Adventures, leading tourists through Chicago's most famous haunted hotspots.
Dr. Pamela Brewer talks with Anthony (Tony) Browder about the seasons of his life as an African American man, grade school student, college student, Researcher, Master Teacher, Egyptologist, Author, and perhaps the most imporant role of all... as a Father.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (81 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (74 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- HOV Radio (17 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (9 chatters)
- SHRAonair (9 chatters)
- churchfolk (9 chatters)
- Fins Radio (8 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (7 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (7 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (7 chatters)
- NCI Radio (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- OSU free choice learning (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- FFToolbox (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (4 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (4 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (3 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (2 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- KayleeJackson (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (0 chatters)
- Tanya Angelique Show (0 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (0 chatters)