SORT BY Relevancy
Dr Pamela Brewer talks with adoption expert, Gina Sangster, about the emotional experiences and needs of older children.
Dr. Pamela Brewer spends MyNDTALK's Men's Monday talking with Gabe Heilig. Gabe describes himself as "born in the Jewish Tradition" and takes us on a walk through his life and his philosophies. Tune in for another look into the life and times of one man - living life his way -
Breakthrough: The Groundbreaking Method That Has Helped Families All Over The World. Raun is the Director of Global Education for the Autism Treatment Center of America and someone who was formelry diagnosed as being autistic. Hear about Raun's journey for a diagnosis of severe autism
Join Dr. Brewer and her guest, Dr Robert Wicks, Author of
Perspective - The Calm Within The Storm. In a world where living in
the moment is often considered the least desireable place to be; in a
world where allowing yourself to be fluid and compassionate is often
frowned upon, Dr. Wicks offers a way to reduce your stress, increase
your emotional strength and lighten the often anxious, negative load
so many of us carry.
Dr. Pamela Brewer talks with author, Kathleen Pasley about her experiences with depression - and the tools she has used to free herself from what, for many, is a debilitating experience. Kathleen is someone "who has known serious depressive episodes first-hand, Kathy wrote the book A Hurt in Your Soul and How to Heal It after years of experience in using spiritual tools as well as medical ones, to manage her own disease. In her book, she encourages those suffering from depressive episodes to embrace a spiritual practice as a key aspect of their recovery.
Coleen Rowley is an American former FBI agent and whistleblower, and was a Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party (DFL) candidate for ...
The experience of fatherhood - the ups and downs, the challenges and
joys. Don't miss these thoughtful conversations with Charles Egbue -
Married, a Network Engineer and Father of 3 and and Hubert
Braithwaite III - Divorced, a Marketing Executive and Father of 1. A
must for those who are or are about to become fathers...
It's "Talk To Me" Friday on MyNDTALK with Dr Pamela Brewer! Every Friday Dr. Brewer answers your letters and provides potential resources. To send YOUR letter to MyNDTALK - go to www.MyNDTALK.org
Dr Pamela Brewer talks with Maryland Psychotherapist Rodney Orders about the impact of stress on relationships. Stress, particularly chronic stress, can be a powerful predictor of physical and mental health - learn more about this often overlooked experince that impacts the lives of so many.
Resilience, according to Dr. Patricia O'Gorman, is the part of us that celebrates cycles: it looks forward to new beginnings and back to past lessons. Dr. Pamela Brewer and Dr. O’Gorman discuss how women can discover valuable ways of looking at their interpersonal relationships and acquire tools to become more resilient. If you are ready to free yourself from old ways of thinking and being that have stopped working for you...this is an important hour for you to listen in -
ESCAPE FROM A LIFE OF POLYGAMY - PART ll
You met Rebecca Musser last Wednesday on MyNDTALK as she described
her early life experiences in her book, "The Witness Wore Red: The
19th Wife Who Brought Polygamous Cult Leaders to Justice". Now learn
about her escape to freedom.
Dr. Pamela Brewer talks with Sylvie de Toledo - Founder of Grandparents As Parents (www.grandparentsasparents.org) and two members of the organization, Sharon Jarkoff and Jacqueline Laird. Grandparents becoming parents affects many women - many people. Listen to 3 stories about how to manage this complicated, multi-level relationship between grandparent, parent and grandchild.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (12 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (11 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Dave in the City (7 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (6 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (4 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (4 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Dr Auset (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- The Stack Off (2 chatters)
- The Brian Fernandez Podcast (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- SciFi4Me Live From the Bunker (1 chatters)
- Sharon Ann Wikoff (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- CHOIICE ENTERTAINMENT (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (0 chatters)