SORT BY Relevancy
Israel is under the illusion they can do as they wish as long as they wish to Palestine.
However, this past year has found the State of Palestine is beginning to be a little more agressive in their rhetoric since Iran has begun a charm offensive at the United States.
President Abbas is trying to recover his status as the leader of his people and has started an offensive in the "peace agreement" that is, in my mind a really good idea.
Of course the SodaStream curfluful has come in handy too. I'm luvin it!
On today's thrilling, chilling, double-drilling episode of the Kwesstshunubble Intellejenss Rupportt, we will be leapfrogging over each other's fragile egos to chat about utter and completely nonsensical issues. When we get around to the real issues, we will blither and blather about things that we know exactly zilch about. Which makes us probably more informed than most pundits on television. We'll be talking about the ramping up of hostility in Palestine, we'll talk about the resurgence and continued awesomeness of Strange Albert (aka Captain Parodypants), and we'll discuss the douchebag s.o.b. who let his almost two-year-old die by leaving him in a hot car for 7 hours. So join us as we playfully jab at each other's ineffectual genitalia with our faces
Where the hell is real peace?
Israel has been in a constant warn since Zionism. Palestoine has never had peace since the invasion of the Zionists in 1939. It is time for the US, UN and EU to step up the pressure on the zionazis to get this shit done or President Abbas will go to International Court of the UN.
Time to stop the BS and get things done. Screw the diplomacy.
Should African Americans be involved in the Palestinian issue? The answer is yes, according to writer Kristian Davis Bailey. He is the author of an Ebony magazine article on the need for African Americans to become involved in the Palestine issue.Is Israel practicing apartheid? Join the conversation with Bailey on The Root and Roots Show.
Popular Australian independent researcher Max Igan runs thecrowhouse.com, which covers a vast array of topics close to his heart, from consciousness, to government corruption, and the mysteries of our ancient past. In this episode of GFM Radio we discuss Zionist terrorism in Gaza and the ongoing (largely ignored) ethnic cleansing of Palestinians, under the flimsy guise of “Israeli self-defence.”
Max offers us a chance to connect to the people of Palestine and find out who they really are, as he shares about his recent visit to Gaza, and the many kind Palestinians he met—most of them children, many orphans. Max tells of his sneaky entry into the area alongside American activist Ken O’Keefe using one of the many tunnels from the Egyptian side, where he met border officers from Hamas—a most interesting tale to hear in the light of familiar Western media programming. We’ll also talk about the lies pushed by the Zionist-controlled mainstream media on this issue and the double standards of Israel’s policies. Max highlights previous atrocities in Palestine, such as the death of Rachel Corrie and those murdered on the Gaza flotilla.
His personal experience in Gaza provides a much-needed antidote to the toxic Western media programming around issues of the Middle East. Having spent most of his adult life as a travelling musician, Max brings a unique combination of life experience, research, compassion, and activism to the discussion on Palestine, Israel, and the Gaza Strip. Standing on a non-sectarian platform, Max takes the light of consciousness into places others fear to tread—and that is what makes this week’s episode of Global Freedom Movement Radio unmissable.
Join Brendan D. Murphy and Aimee Devlin as they are joined by one of Australia’s most popular non-mainstream thought leaders: the one and only Max Igan.
This week we’re going to take a closer look at the chaos unfolding in Ukraine and Gaza and place both conflicts in the wider political context of the modern history of both the Middle East and Russia.
To help us do that, we’ll be joined by Finian Cunningham, an Irish journalist who has written extensively on international affairs, with articles published in several languages. For nearly 20 years, Finian worked as an editor and writer ifor major news media organisations, including The Daily Mirror, The Irish Times and The Independent.
Deported from Bahrain in June 2011 because of his critical journalism in which he highlighted systematic human rights violations by the Bahraini regime forces, Finian is now a columnist on international politics for Press TV and the Strategic Culture Foundation.
We hope you'll join us from 2-4pm EST (11am-1pm PST / 8-10pm CET) this Sunday, August 3rd.
Josh Ruebner will talk about his book Shattered Hopes, concerning President Obama's failed goals for Palestine. Ruebner will also talk about the BDS campaign and the current war in Gaza.
After a 2 week hiatus(due to the bad DoS attack we got right before our last scheduled show) CAV Radio returns for a special Wednesday night show! Tonight Chris, Mark, and Jeff will be joined by Peace Activist/Radio Show Host Michael Rivero. Topics include Ebola, Ukraine, Israel/Palestine conflict and more! Lines will be open.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (49 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (20 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (20 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- RCRadio (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (11 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (7 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (7 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- drinkfive (3 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- BevNat (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)