SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode of The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the specialized dietary supplement called Protandim. This is the first of a two part series. We had technical difficulties starting at minute 25:00 so listen to this episode up until then and then tune in to episode 0009 to hear the rest of the conversation.
In this episode of the The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the challenges he sees people struggle with as they attempt to transition to a Palelo Diet. Also disucussed is how long the average person takes to make full transition to the Paleo diet. Finally, the best "first steps" in a trasition are discussed.
in Self Help
About this show: I lost both parents to cancer at 22 and 27. Let's talk about stuff that's hard, ways you can move forward in your life and how to get back to a happier place. My intention is to connect those of us who have lost our mothers, our fathers or both parents, at any age, through the arts, life experiments, looking inward and turning pain into something positive.
In this episode: We all have em, but a lot of us ignore them. I'm gonna talk about FEELINGS and strategies for just noticing the fact that you have them, a LOT of them. We'll start there.
Got a question for Lisa or a comment about a previous show or blog post?
I'd love to hear from you! If you have a question to ask me or a comment about a previous podcast or blog post, please leave a voicemail for me, here: (626) 671-LISA (5472).
Nutritional consultant and Paleo Diet expert Terry Shanahan discusses how Paleolithic Nutrition gets phenomenal results for people. In particular, Terry discusses the current trends in Paleo Nutrition and how some have been so successful at changing their lives with this diet and lifestyle.
What’s new for you from Diane & Liz [2:30]
Shout Out: Bravo for Paleo [9:10]
This week in Paleosphere: New York Times article on ketosis [14:40]
Listener Questions: Microwaves, safe or not? [22:55] Paleo newbie issues [30:15] How to find success as an introvert [34:09]
Liz’s Homestead Hijinks of the week: free-range chickens [50:36]
Diane’s Kitchen tip: Herbs, dried vs. fresh [53:21]
This week’s winner for hashtag: #firstpaleopic [55:38]
in Self Help
I lost both parents to cancer at 22 and 27. Let's talk about stuff that's hard, ways you can move forward in your life and how to get back to a happier place. My intention is to connect those of us who have lost our mothers, our fathers or both parents, at any age, through art, writing, and focusing on the positive.
In this episode, I'll be talking about what it means to become present and parent yourself.
Do you have a question to ask me, want advice, want to say hello, send your support, or a comment about a previous podcast or blog post and would like it to be on the air? I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a voicemail for me, here: (626) 671-LISA (5472). If you'd rather write, fill out the form on my website, losingyourparents.org.
1. Jet lag and sleep issues
2. Working out after a long travel day
3. Travel food / snack options
4. Diane’s favorite food in Greece and why
5. Is there a lot of bread/gluten in the food in Greece?
6. Was it easy to eat Paleo in Greece?
7. What was your favorite place in Greece?
8. Did your trip inspire you to make any changes back home?
1. Introducing our guest, Juli Bauer [2:30]
2. Juli’s intro to paleo [7:21]
3. Juli as a competitive athlete [13:08]
4. Collaborating with George Bryant [21:54]
5. The process of creating recipes [24:18]
6. Juli’s thoughts on the controversy of paleo treats [28:48]
7. Juli’s kitchen tips and tricks [37:10]
8. Juli’s favorite recipe [41:32]
9. Juli’s advice for newbie food bloggers [43:20]
10. Rapid fire questions for Juli [52:03]
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (61 chatters)
- MarlyBird (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (11 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- FlyLady (5 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (4 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- Manufacturing Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (2 chatters)
- Best Ever You (2 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- Minister Patricia Dokes (1 chatters)
- misspw (1 chatters)
- Word of Mom Radio (1 chatters)