SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode of the The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the challenges he sees people struggle with as they attempt to transition to a Palelo Diet. Also disucussed is how long the average person takes to make full transition to the Paleo diet. Finally, the best "first steps" in a trasition are discussed.
In this episode of The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the specialized dietary supplement called Protandim. This is the first of a two part series. We had technical difficulties starting at minute 25:00 so listen to this episode up until then and then tune in to episode 0009 to hear the rest of the conversation.
Nutritional consultant and Paleo Diet expert Terry Shanahan discusses how Paleolithic Nutrition gets phenomenal results for people. In particular, Terry discusses the current trends in Paleo Nutrition and how some have been so successful at changing their lives with this diet and lifestyle.
Sarah Ballantyne, Ph.D. (a.k.a. The Paleo Mom) is the blogger behind the award-winning blog www.ThePaleoMom.com, cohost of the top-rated and syndicated The Paleo View podcast, and New York Times Bestselling author of The Paleo Approach and The Paleo Approach Cookbook.
Sarah has always had many interests and talents, which is reflected in the diversity of this blog. Here, you will find explanations of the science behind the Paleo diet and lifestyle, along with a strong focus on modifications for autoimmune disease sufferers, articles related to the practical implementation of a Paleo diet and lifestyle, detailed discussions relevant for paleo families and kids’ health, and recipes
Terry Shanahan continues to discuss the story behind the amazing supplement called Protandim. We pick up where we left on in the last episode where we had technical difficulties towards the end. Listen to episode 0008 first so that you have the first part of the conversation in mind before you listen to this episode.
Terry Shanahan interviews Bill Esch about kettle bell. Bill is the current US record holder and chamption in US Kettle Bell sport competition. They will discuss how to implement Kettle Bell training into your workout and different elements of functional training.
According to the ol' wiki Paleoamericans is a classification term given to the first peoples who entered, and subsequently inhabited, the American continents during the final glacial episodes of the late Pleistocene period.
Join us as we discuss Paleo Americans tonite along with the Truth2Power show with BeverlyD.
Remember to DONATE at www.ronmarch.com
Help us to continue bringing this powerful information
1. What’s new for you from Liz & Diana [7:57]
2. Shout Out: Ciarra of Popular Paleo and Robb Wolf’s podcast [25:04]
3. This week in the Paleosphere: Peganism [30:04]
4. Follow-up on a previous podcast question [36:13]
5. Tips for dealing with dermatitis [38:49]
6. New to paleo; how do I get started. [48:46]
7. Vital Choice’s Randy Hartnell: Omega-3s in seafood [1:02:48]
8. Diana and Liz’s homesteading tip of the week. [1:04:59]
Join Host Live Chats
- Mikeisha (17 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (5 chatters)
- Sharvette Mitchell Radio Show (4 chatters)
- GODDESS QUEEN OPULENCE (3 chatters)
- Hive Talk Live (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Aquaman (1 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Help4HD (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- BUZZARDSKORNER OF LOVE RADIO (0 chatters)