SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode of the The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the challenges he sees people struggle with as they attempt to transition to a Palelo Diet. Also disucussed is how long the average person takes to make full transition to the Paleo diet. Finally, the best "first steps" in a trasition are discussed.
In this episode of The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the specialized dietary supplement called Protandim. This is the first of a two part series. We had technical difficulties starting at minute 25:00 so listen to this episode up until then and then tune in to episode 0009 to hear the rest of the conversation.
Nutritional consultant and Paleo Diet expert Terry Shanahan discusses how Paleolithic Nutrition gets phenomenal results for people. In particular, Terry discusses the current trends in Paleo Nutrition and how some have been so successful at changing their lives with this diet and lifestyle.
Terry Shanahan continues to discuss the story behind the amazing supplement called Protandim. We pick up where we left on in the last episode where we had technical difficulties towards the end. Listen to episode 0008 first so that you have the first part of the conversation in mind before you listen to this episode.
According to the ol' wiki Paleoamericans is a classification term given to the first peoples who entered, and subsequently inhabited, the American continents during the final glacial episodes of the late Pleistocene period.
Join us as we discuss Paleo Americans tonite along with the Truth2Power show with BeverlyD.
Remember to DONATE at www.ronmarch.com
Help us to continue bringing this powerful information
Terry Shanahan interviews Bill Esch about kettle bell. Bill is the current US record holder and chamption in US Kettle Bell sport competition. They will discuss how to implement Kettle Bell training into your workout and different elements of functional training.
1. What’s new for you from Liz & Diana [7:57]
2. Shout Out: Ciarra of Popular Paleo and Robb Wolf’s podcast [25:04]
3. This week in the Paleosphere: Peganism [30:04]
4. Follow-up on a previous podcast question [36:13]
5. Tips for dealing with dermatitis [38:49]
6. New to paleo; how do I get started. [48:46]
7. Vital Choice’s Randy Hartnell: Omega-3s in seafood [1:02:48]
8. Diana and Liz’s homesteading tip of the week. [1:04:59]
1. Introducing our guests, Bill and Hayley from Primal Palate. [1:56]
2. Book tour dates [3:02]
3. How have you changed your writing style over the course of your books [5:30]
4. Evolution of recipe development [8:27]
5. Caitlin’s contribution to the book [10.49]
6. What sets Make it Paleo 2 apart from the other paleo books [15:29]</span>
7. Bill’s food projects in Make it Paleo 2 [19:58]
8. Evolution of grain free baking [24:03]
9. What are some of your favorite go-to quick and easy meals [27:35]
10. Bill’s healing journey with leaky gut [32:15]
11. Hayley’s current struggle with Candida and MTHFR [35:19]
12. Would you try eating or cooking with insects? [43:03]
13. Thoughts on running a business with your significant other [44:06]
14. Can they teach me everything they know about camera work and gardening [50:08]
15. Favorite “I wouldn’t survive without it” kitchen gadget [59:33]
16. Final words with Bill and Hayley [1.01.15]
17. Liz’s Baby Making and Beyond tip of the week: preconception testing [1:02:37]
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (20 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (11 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (9 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (7 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Back Porch Writer (2 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (2 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (2 chatters)
- Success Freaks (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- FMMK Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)