SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode of the The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the challenges he sees people struggle with as they attempt to transition to a Palelo Diet. Also disucussed is how long the average person takes to make full transition to the Paleo diet. Finally, the best "first steps" in a trasition are discussed.
In this episode of The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the specialized dietary supplement called Protandim. This is the first of a two part series. We had technical difficulties starting at minute 25:00 so listen to this episode up until then and then tune in to episode 0009 to hear the rest of the conversation.
Nutritional consultant and Paleo Diet expert Terry Shanahan discusses how Paleolithic Nutrition gets phenomenal results for people. In particular, Terry discusses the current trends in Paleo Nutrition and how some have been so successful at changing their lives with this diet and lifestyle.
Terry Shanahan continues to discuss the story behind the amazing supplement called Protandim. We pick up where we left on in the last episode where we had technical difficulties towards the end. Listen to episode 0008 first so that you have the first part of the conversation in mind before you listen to this episode.
Terry Shanahan interviews Bill Esch about kettle bell. Bill is the current US record holder and chamption in US Kettle Bell sport competition. They will discuss how to implement Kettle Bell training into your workout and different elements of functional training.
1. Introducing our guest, Juli Bauer [2:30]
2. Juli’s intro to paleo [7:21]
3. Juli as a competitive athlete [13:08]
4. Collaborating with George Bryant [21:54]
5. The process of creating recipes [24:18]
6. Juli’s thoughts on the controversy of paleo treats [28:48]
7. Juli’s kitchen tips and tricks [37:10]
8. Juli’s favorite recipe [41:32]
9. Juli’s advice for newbie food bloggers [43:20]
10. Rapid fire questions for Juli [52:03]
1. Jet lag and sleep issues
2. Working out after a long travel day
3. Travel food / snack options
4. Diane’s favorite food in Greece and why
5. Is there a lot of bread/gluten in the food in Greece?
6. Was it easy to eat Paleo in Greece?
7. What was your favorite place in Greece?
8. Did your trip inspire you to make any changes back home?
1. Our guest, Sarah Ballantyne [3:03]
2. Sarah’s arm [4:34]
3. Sarah’s journey to paleo [8:41]
4. Stopping all medication [18:52]
5. Sarah’s book, The Paleo Approach [24:45]
6. Should I do the autoimmune paleo protocol while still on immunosuppressants? [33:58]
7. What are some steps to take to get a diagnosis when doctors can’t figure it out [43:24]
8. While on an elimination, and you have an accidental exposure, do you start over? [51:08]
9. FODMAPS and autoimmune protocol on paleo [57:09]
Join Host Live Chats
- I Am Rebecca (7 chatters)
- Best People We Know (5 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (3 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (3 chatters)
- Weekend Watchdogs (3 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (2 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (2 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (2 chatters)
- Liberty Radio Ohio (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- Alan and Mike Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Denise Brown (1 chatters)
- NikiGuts (1 chatters)
- Rebecca L N (1 chatters)
- ZnaTrainer (1 chatters)