SORT BY Relevancy
Join Us Live! on February 1 on a live webcast for a discussion on the Pakistan India Global Peace Vigil coverage. Organizers of the vigil will be discussing the details and impact of the peace rally held in a number of cities across the world.
We will be taking live calls, chat questions and tweets (#sstpeacevigilcoverage) to discuss how the story is being covered in Pakistan, the situation on the ground in Delhi among other issues. The episode is part of a series of webcasts called Sneakers Smell True. A radio project to bring the journalist community in South Asia closer and help in better understanding issues and stories as reported by colleagues.
INTRODUCING GLOBAL NATURAL SPORTS MAGAZINE
Join us as we welcome Eric Lipton - Editor in Chief and Tara Sinatra - Creative Director - Publisher as they walk us throught the articles and athletes covered in the first issue. Plans to create future articles and how YOU may be featured!!!
Episode #303: Exclusive! Voices of Global Freedom Radio Hosts Yoda and Backpack interviewing United States Air Force Brigadier General John E. Michel.
From the battles of Afghanistan to our audience Michel, will recount his distinguished command experiences in the world's warzones. He commanded the 438th Air Expeditionary Wing, Kabul, Afghanistan, and the fourteen nation NATO Air Training Command-Afghanistan.
“Dangerous missions and the perils of war through the eyes of General Michel.” says Janorama Editor-In-Chief Magnified View magazine. "There is a lot more to warfare and US military service than just engaging the enemy in air or ground combat."
General Michel, will make "Crystal clear the Fog of War for our listeners", said Backpack fouding host Voices of Global Freedom Radio. I invite you to read his blog www.generalleadership.com
Call in: Speak your mind, make comments, ask questions: (646) 652-4667
When: 4:00 PM (Pacific) on Saturday, February 21, 2014.
The show will be available in archives at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/voicesofglobalfreedom and
Check out the latest updates on USA Islamic Terror Camps http://www.terrorcamps.com
Friends I am back from India as you all know that my mother left for her Heavenly abode last month. So this episode is dedicated to my mom Jamila Siddiqi who was an iconic personality. A rich tribute was given to my mom and it was covered by press in India. Here is the link:
You can also see me in panel second from right.
In this episode I will talk about Republic day celebrations in India so come in great numbers to enjoy the show.
Peter joseph returns, Feb 25th 2015
Rucha Humnabadkar is known for her work with acclaimed Indian filmmaker Nagesh Kukunoor. As Assistant Director and Art Director she was instrumental in delivering indie hits such as Hyderabad Blues, Rockford and Bollywood Calling. Rucha’s directorial debut, short film Arranged Marriage, played at festivals in 2012 prior to being selected for inclusion in the Smithsonian Asian Heritage 2015-2020 traveling exhibit “Beyond Bollywood.” For Here or To Go? is her first feature film.
In addition, Rucha's debut novel Dance of the Fireflies, 2006, based on the lives of India's street children, received critical acclaim. She’s also written and directed three English language plays and won the ‘Young Achiever’s award,’ for contribution to theatre in Pune, India, 1999.
Rucha attended the San Francisco School of Digital Filmmaking and also has a Master's in Design from Carnegie Mellon University. She worked as a user experience designer at eBay and StubHub in Silicon Valley, California. She lives in San Francisco and is very excited to be part of the Bay Area filmmaking community.
Episode #302: Exclusive! Voices of Global Freedom Radio Hosts Yoda and Backpack will interview Award Winning Free Lance Journalist, Daniel John Sobieski.
Last weekend was all too typical in Chicago these days, with four dead and 29 wounded throughout a city that's been home to one of the nation's toughest gun laws. Chicago has become the murder capital of America with a 50% increase in violence for the past year.
Sobieski, Chicago Native tells it like it is revealing the constant gang wars and decline of Gotham City.
Call in speak your mind, ask questions, and make comments: (646) 652-4667
When: 4:00 PM (Pacific) on Saturday, February 14, 2014.
The show will be available in archives http://www.blogtalkradio.com/voicesofglobalfreedom and
Check out the latest updates on USA Terror Camps http://www.terrorcamps.com
Part 5 of SEVEN BASIC PRINCIPLES TO ABUNDANT LIFE encourages us to live at peace with all men and remain holy, for this is the will of God. Welcome to FMSM GOSPEL NETWORK airing daily at 8 am with Prayer, Praise and a Prophetic Word from Prophet Mary Washington. Her messages are often unorthodox and always go straight to the core of bible principles. Your life will change with every message! Also join her at 6:30 am daily for Morning Devotion at Pure Word for Everyday Christians and visit us online at www.fmsmgospelnetwork.org to check us out! Evangelism and Partnership? Feed My Sheep Ministries is bible based ministry. Our funds come from the loving gifts of those who find this ministry to be a blessing to them. If this ministry is a blessing to you please consider supporting us in the Lord's work; we thank you for your loving support. God bless you.
in The Bible
Please Join Evangl/Prophetess Joan Massiah on Blog Talk Radio Global Intercessory & PHD Ministry,/Living Faith Ministry, Apostle R L Martin, Your Hosts. Where Prayer, the Preached Word, Prophecy, Healing & Deliverance takes place, with many testifying to the Power of God, through Apostle R L. Martin, operating in the Fivefold ministry accession gifts are in operation, reaching the lost for the Kingdom of God, In Jesus Name.
Miracles, Signs & Wonders
The Bible Says, In Mark Chpt: 16 Vs. 17 And These Signs shall follow them that believe; In my Name shall they cast out devils; They shall speak with new tongues.
Guest Call In: 914-338-1031
9:00Pm - 11:00Pm.
Program subject to change Via The Holy Ghost.
in Self Help
One Heart Song was founded by Grandmother Pa'Ris'Ha 55 years ago, when in her travels around the world she found that the many spiritually conscious people she met, had through natural intuition been dedicating time and the power of thought to global peace within a few hours of each other. Grandmother focused that intent and energy into a synergistic wave web that moves through the time zones knitting together the new mind of the earth.
At 7:30 PM Thursdays groups and individuals in the Global Prayer Network focus and send energy for the healing of the world. In this time of collective focus we hold the ideal of humanity in our minds. We collectively change consciousness that through the emanation on every cell in matter, even the Earth herself, we become a galactic effect. In this moment, we become and accept total awareness of our origin in Divinity – this empowers all energy, all life, all humanity. We become “God is.” We experience the “I am that I am.”
Today, One Heart Song Global Prayer Network has a range of influence of over Five Hundred Million People.
We invite you to join this Spiritual Consciousness Family in these moments and let us include our appreciation for the millions of communities and keepers who have led and maintained the purity of such an act and acknowledgement of humanity’s divinity.
Email your Prayer Requests or comments to us at: email@example.com
Please visit our FaceBook page:
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (78 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (74 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (30 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- redmaryland (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Local Live Music (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Az 1 Promo Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SpiritAliveNetwork (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Scott Cluthe and P I Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mikey Money Show (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- ATouchofReality (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Dr PrincessOdilia (1 chatters)
- Escuela de Liderazgo (1 chatters)