SORT BY Relevancy
Jealousy is a universal emotion that one has experienced at one point in time. It has been part of the human psyche from the beginning of co habitation. How we react and deal with this emotion dictates the way one processes and builds from it in relationships. Hot topic for Thursday's show @10 am ET
in Self Help
When we take a moment of reflection along our way down the path of transformation. We can see the massive growth we've achieved and see how far we have already traveled.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with taking the first step. Congratulations on undertaking your journey.
I will be sharing some of my biggest transformations and providing insights & tools I used to rise up over my beginnings in hopes that someone, perhaps only one person, will discover the Keys to awaken to their potential, own their gifts and serve the world from their experience.
Are you having a hard time getting along with a coworker? Are you in a painful relationship at home with a friend or family member? Sometimes it is hard to heal and/or even let go of relationships even though it may be the best for our overall well-being. Knowing how to end conflict, resolve dispute, heal hurt, let go and be free of resentment can be mind boggling. Converse with Bill Ferguson and I tonight as we explore healing our relationships. We’re on iTunes!&hel
She can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan! Can your wife sing this tune? If so, stay tuned as we talk about female breadwinners ... on this edition of Frank Relationships.
Join Licensed Professional Counselor Mayi Dixon as she discusses work relationships. How many relationships have you created in the workplace? Do you engage in outer office relationships, Facebook, text etc, is this safe and or necessary? What if any consequences are there for creating work relationships? Be sure to follow Mayi www.facebook.com/innovcounseling and www.twitter.com/innovcounseling
Wish your sex life was better or hotter! On Thursday show I will be discussing how our thoughts, personality and age cultivate the sex life we have today. Also, some strategies one can make with their partner to gain more intimacy. Whether it’s the food we eat, the type of exercise we engage in and the type of communication we have, all makes up a healthy sexual language.
Couples … Do you want to experiment with your sexual happenings? Are you and your partner willing to try something outside of the norm? Well … swinging might be your thing. If so, listen up as we explore the events and the culture ……. on this edition of Frank Relationships.
Janet and Marsha will once again take a look at relationships. Relationships of all kinds. Family, romantic, work, money and such. Janet will also be taking calls from listeners with relationship questions. Please limit your questions to one and about the subject matter discussed. You must be 18 or older to call. For entertainment purposes only!
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (13 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (8 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (5 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (3 chatters)
- International Life Coach Radio (3 chatters)
- LBeasley Network (3 chatters)
- Lit Authors Showcase (2 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (2 chatters)
- Gracie DeBrock (2 chatters)
- GradeGov (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- This Is Infamous Radio (2 chatters)
- Which Way America (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Ariel X Lion of God (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- SoulMate Coach Crystal (1 chatters)
- The Christian Sportsman (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- church chat (1 chatters)
- Blk Sheep Radio (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- In The Cut (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)