SORT BY Relevancy
Broadcast live with music, pageant news, contest announcements and this weeks Feature: The 2nd Annual Elephant & Tiger Pageant. The Elephant & Tiger Pageant is a natural, fun-themed beauty pageant for boys and girls 19 years of age and younger. Contestants compete in Beauty, Fan-Wear, and Photogenic. This pageant is also a holiday food drive to benefit a local homeless shelter. The 2014 pageant will be held on November 8 at the Bessemer Civic Center in Bessemer, Alabama. This pageant is open to contestants from all states.
Tune in to this episode to hear all the details. Call in at 347-826-7816 to ask any questions you might have about the pageant. Show begins at 7:00 PM Central.
A pageant parent asked, "What is a good age to start practicing pageant interview questions?" Tune in to hear my response to that question and to find out some of the things that I did to prepare my kids for their pageant interview questions.
Pageant Verite host Kyle Ean Haggerty talks with Lavern Cameron, author of the book Ascent from Obscurity. Lavern talks about how her family emerged from obscurity, her mother being a single mother to many children, to become world renowned as her daughter went on to become Miss America 2010. Lavern talks about her book and the concepts she wrote about that helped to and her family to become the success that they are today.
This episode features the traditional pageant hair style and it's effect on winning Best Hair in natural pageant competitions. Listeners can call in and ask questions or discuss their thoughts and views on getting that winning pageant hair style and find out what judges look for when they evaluate pageant hair.
Are you having a hard time on pageant day? Can't find your accessories that go with that outfit? Did you forget something important that you needed and maybe left it at home? Do you have to make emergency runs to the local store to get something you need for the pageant? In this episode we discuss ideas to help get you organized and prepared for pageant day. I'ts already a stressful day, but being organized and prepared can help to ease some of that stress.
Have you participated in pageants and lost your motivation to continue because you haven't won the title you wanted? Are you thinking about quitting pageants? Listen to this episode before you decide to quit. Music for this episode is "Hall of Fame" by the Glee Cast.
Stephanie McGrane, host of PageantLIVE and Ask the Crown, sits down with the one and only Mac Duggal for a one on one interview. Mac Dugal tsalks about discovery of fashion design and how the words of his father, and the philosophy of his life affect each and every gown and dress he designs. He also talks about his award-winning wardrobe worn by Miss United States, Elizabeth Safrit, while she competed for the title of Miss World in London in 2014. This is an episode you do not want to miss...Mac Dugall even drops a few hints about his 2015 designs, and talks about how each woman should go about finding the perfect gown that is right for them.
I am so excited about this blog talk radio show because I will be speaking to Jackie Walters who is the Elite Queen and Ocipare McKinley the director of THE ALL WORLD BEAUTIES PAGEANT!!! That is right royalty will grace the phone lines. We will be talking about pageantry in general, platforms, crowns, sashes, what is behind the EXPERIENCE of All World Beauties Pageant.
This week Matt and Shawn discuss all the great live music in Nashville including Pickin' On The Patio, Nashville Dancin' and more! They even get into some politics, Nashville news, and also share a couple random stories.
And this wek's #NUartist is Pageant! Pageant is a brother/sister led folk rock band from Nashville. Their first full length, Royal Blue, is being released this August. Their single, "Figure Eight," releases on June 17.
Yea it's the best radio show in Youngstown Malc N Rob Live bringing you the best entertainment around. Local artists, underground talent, spoken word, comedy, news, sports, skits, and anything else we can fit into a show. Tune in every Sunday 4:30-5:30 EST. #TurnSomthin
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (80 chatters)
- Yada (31 chatters)
- John Baptist (25 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- The Search For Relisha (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (4 chatters)
- The Portal (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Ron March Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (1 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)