SORT BY Relevancy
Our first show of the new year and we kick it off talking about none other than Manny Pacquiao and the fact that the purpose fight between Arien Broner taking on Manny Pacquiao fell apart and in steps Timothy Bradley. We will talk news notes and the hottest headlines in the sport of boxing.
We will without a shadow of a doubt be taking live calls on air from you the voice of the people. Call 646-478-3068 to voice your opinion, remember you can express your opinion in writing by becoming part of the team and writing for the site contact Nestor Gibbs at Theboxingvoice@yahoo.com
Be sure to subscribe to us on https://www.youtube.com/Thaboxingvoice and http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thaboxingvoiceradio to receive one email a few minutes before we go live. Stay updated by following us on Twitter @Thaboxingvoice
Please consider leaving a review of the podcast on iTunes helps tremendously to raise the visibility of the podcast https://itun.es/us/oY7JJ.c
Wednesday, December 30th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Pacquiao vs. Bradley III" edition of the "Ringside Report" with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
On this special 60 minute episode, the War a Week Team will discuss why Bob Arum and HBO pulled the trigger on Pacquiao/Bradley III for April 9th, 2016!!
- Is this a sellable match-up?
- Was this the best option for Manny Pacquiao, Top Rank and HBO?
- Will this be Manny Pacquiao's final professional contest?
- Is HBO and Top Rank hoping Manny Pacquiao will "pass the torch" to Tim Bradley, in terms of marketability and stature?
- Who wins at this point in both fighters' respective careers?
Rodney and Joseph will also tackle Floyd Mayweather Jr's recent commentary about racism in today's sport!!
- What is Mayweather's real motivation behind his slanderous remarks about boxing?
- Is he correct in his personal assessment?
The War a Week team will also discuss the latest and most relevant news in the boxing community!
- Team Wilder in negotiations with Team Povetkin, three weeks before his voluntary defense against Artur Spilka?
- Is Golden Boy and Canelo genuine with their professed intent to the WBC and Team Golovkin?
- Who is Top Rank, Inc. going to pit oppposite Terence Crawford and Felix Verdejo on Feb. 27th in New York City?
Join us for another "End of the Year" edition of "Ringside Report" with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
Tuesday, December 5th, at a special start time of 6:30PM ET/3:30PM PT, War a Week Radio presents another all-new edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Kicking off this evening's show, Coach Ronnie will give us a camp update on his Heavyweight, Artur Szpilka, in preparation for his WBC Championship opportunity against incumbent title holder Deontay Wilder, on Saturday, January 16th, at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York!!
- Wilder vs. Szpilka for the WBC Heavyweight title
- Glazkov vs. Martin for the IBF Heavyweight title
Mr. Shields will also give us his take on the proposed comeback of "The President" Ike Ibeabuchi, which is targeted for April 9th in Las Vegas!!
- Is this a good move for boxing, as well as Mr. Ibeabuchi?
- Is Andy Ruiz a suitable opponent?
- Is Bob Arum moving too quickly with Ike?
The future Hall of Fame fight coach will also give us his take on Pacquiao vs. Bradley III
- Is this event too hard of a sell for the die-hard fans of the sport?
- Does Tim have a good chance of pulling off the "upset"?
- Is this really Manny's final outing in the professional ring?
Coach Ronnie will also discuss David Haye's comeback to the ring and his place among the Heavyweight elite!!
- Can he be a serious factor in this version of the Heavyweight division?
- Prospective opposition throughout 2016?
Join us for another all-new edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Tuesday, December 8, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Canelo, Cotto, Pacquiao, Fury and Wilder" edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute episode, the Houston, Texas based boxing coach will engage in another all-new segment of "Fact of Fiction"!!
- Will Manny Pacquiao choose a third bout with Tim Bradley instead of taking on a young lion in Terence Crawford?
- Will Tyson Fury be a long reigning champion?
- Will Canelo Alvarez elect to relinquish the WBC Middleweight title and create his own division of 155 pounds?
- Will we see either Alvarez or Golovkin get upset before their projected mega-fight in September?
- Will a Golovkin/Canelo fight with spoiled with the catch-weight dispute?
- Is Fury vs. Wilder the match-up that will bring back Heavyweight boxing to mainstream America?
- Does Martin/Glazkov have any "dark horse" potential for the IBF Heavyweight strap?
- Was Jacobs/Quillin a good stoppage?
- Can Daniel Jacobs defeat Triple G? Will we ever see that fight?
- Can Peter Quillin make noise at 168 pounds?
- Can Victor Ortiz be a serious player at 147 pounds once again?
- Camn Bryant Jennings win a portion of the WBA Heavyweight title this Saturday night?
Join us for another all-new edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!
HBO Sports, widely recognized for its engaging storytelling presentations and winner of ten George F. Peabody Awards for broadcast excellence, has begun production on the one-hour special MAYWEATHER/PACQUIAO: AT LAST, detailing the nearly six-year journey to the most-anticipated fight of the modern era, the May 2 Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao blockbuster welterweight unification title bout.
Debuting SATURDAY, APRIL 18 (11:45 p.m.-12:45 a.m. ET/PT), immediately following the previously announced “HBO Boxing After Dark®” doubleheader beginning at 9:45 p.m., the film, narrated by Liev Schreiber, chronicles the biggest challenge of Manny Pacquiao’s stellar pro career. A special prime time replay will air on Thursday, April 23 (9:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. ET/PT). MAYWEATHER/PACQUIAO: AT LAST combines new and archival material to look at what is expected to be the most lucrative bout in the sport’s history. We will without a shadow of a doubt be taking live calls on air from you the voice of the people. Call 646-478-3068 to voice your opinion, remember you can express your opinion in writing by becoming part of the team and writing for the site contact Nestor Gibbs at Theboxingvoice@yahoo.com Be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube and Blogtalk in order to receive one email a few minutes before we go live. Stay up to date with the sport you love by following us on Twitter @Thaboxingvoice for the most recent news in the boxing world.
Fight fans, the time has finally come. The moment that people never thought would happen is upon us. It is fight week and not only a big fight week, but arguably the most hyped fight week of all time. On Saturday, May 2nd, the grand event that boxing has been asking to happen for five years is finally going to happen. Floyd “Money” Mayweather will finally step into the same ring to square off against Manny “Pac Man” Pacquiao. The bout will take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada and will be for the WBC, WBO, and WBA World Welterweight Belts.
We will without a shadow of a doubt be taking live calls on air from you the voice of the people. Call 646-478-3068 to voice your opinion, remember you can express your opinion in writing by becoming part of the team and writing for the site contact Nestor Gibbs at Theboxingvoice@yahoo.com Be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube and Blogtalk in order to receive one email a few minutes before we go live. Stay up to date with the sport you love by following us on Twitter @Thaboxingvoice for the most recent news in the boxing world.
Less than a week away from the biggest fight of this century. Despite the fact that it's later than everyone would have wanted, it's still going to happen. Floyd Mayweather, ranked pound-for-pound the best boxer for quite some time, takes his perfect 47-0 (26 KOs) record against another future hall of famer. Manny Pacquiao brings to the table an admirable 57-5-2 (38 KOs) record for what will be the largest Pay Per View event in boxing history!
Will the fighters' styles make for a good fight?
What would it do for boxing if Pacquiao were to pull the upset?
What would it mean for Floyd's legacy to not just win, but to KO Pacquiao?
The Young Brothers return to the show to talk boxing with us! We'll also talk about boxing's return to broadcast TV and how it's going on this all-boxing episode of the Talk 2 Q Radio Show! "No experts. Just opinions."
Show No. 466
Scheduled for 75-90 mins.
One cop said Freddie Gray had 'jailitis' when he pleaded for help in back of police van: New details also reveal paddy wagon camera was broken
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3065879/One-cop-said-Freddie-Gray-jailitis-pleaded-help-police-van-New-details-reveal-paddy-wagon-camera-broken.html#ixzz3Z5tsqrXn
The downcast face of defeat: Battered Manny Pacquiao narrowly loses fight of the century to Floyd Mayweather... who walks away with $180MILLION in winnings
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3065867/Seconds-fight-century-Justin-Bieber-gives-Floyd-Mayweather-pre-fight-motivation-400m-pay-view-spectacle-gears-Vegas.html#ixzz3Z5ugBc7n
and other news
Today we will discuss the "Fight of the Century" between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao, how did the fight affect the fighters legacy. Has any super fight been this bad? Did manny's injure affect the fight? Did Manny do boxing fans a disservice? also is Mayweather a top 10 welterweight of all time? And of course what does the future hold for Mayweather and Pacquiao, you wont want to miss Mike Goodpaster and co-host Joe Rodriguez's opinions on the fight and boxing in general.
Join us on the Black Squirrels Network to talk sports with two average guys who have a combined 60 years of experience as fans, fantasy sports players, Little League and high school sports participants, coaching, video games and trash talking! The Black Squirrels Sports & Fantasy Show will cover pro sports, college sports, fantasy sports and many other things that come across the airwaves and is on the minds of sports lovers and fans. We're not insiders or former pro or college players but you can expect fireworks between Donney and Mike when it comes to the various topics in the sports universe. Listen and call in with questions about your fantasy teams for strategy, lineup advice and waiver wire pick up considerations. Call in 657-383-0361 at 9PM EST/6PM PST Sunday Evening.
Were you excited for the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight? Were you satisfied with the outcome of the fight? The NBA playoffs are in full swing and who would win the all-time team tournament. Chris Rock on the state of baseball in the Black community and are the KC Royals the bad boys of Major League Baseball? These stories and more plus, EMOtional Rescue with Emmett Berry. Tune in...We look forward to sharing Sunday evening with you!
1A- NFL Wildcard Playoff Preview!!
1B- Coaches/GMs who were fired?
2A- Is Ken Griffey Jr. a unanimous choice for the HOF?? Will Mariano Rivera and Derek Jeter be automatic to the HOF??
3A- Manny Pacquiao vs. Tim Bradley 3.
3B- Does Racism still exhist in Boxing??
4A- NY Knick Cleanthony Early shot and robbed leaving a strip club!!
4B- NY Knick Aaron Afflao erupts for 38pts
4C- Jimmy Butler drops 40 points in the 2nd half!!
Tuesday, October 27th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special Tuesday night edition of "The Sweet Science" with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
To kick off the 90 minute exclusive feature, Gogue will analyze this past Saturday night's winning performance by Terence Crawford over Junior Welterweight contender Dierry Jean!!
- Can anyone at 140 pounds defeat "Bud" Crawford?
- Is the Omaha native ready for Manny Pacquiao?
- Could the winner of Bradley/Rios be next for TC in 2016?
The Gogue will also discuss the latest boxing news circulating around the fight community!!
- Could Kell Brook be on tap for the winner of Thurman/Porter in 2016?
- Is Manny Pacquiao looking for a rematch with Floyd Mayweather in April 2016?
- Did Leija-Battah get "jobbed" by Al Haymon and PBC?
Tune in to this special edition of "The Sweet Science" with expert trainer James Gogue!!
Join Host Live Chats
- 10th Floor Nurses Station (25 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (8 chatters)
- Daddy G (7 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (3 chatters)
- American Network (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- the Perception Deception Show (2 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (2 chatters)
- TAPN (2 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (1 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- Sayinitplain (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- BIGTYME (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)