SORT BY Relevancy
"My focus is Manny Pacquiao, let’s make it happen.”
Mayweather has been more vocal all week and at the WBC Convention told the media on hand that he feels that Manny Pacquiao and Bob Arum don’t want the fight.
“I’m really not sure like I said before,” explained Mayweather. Bob Arum, Manny Pacquiao has been fooling the public for years. I never spoke about the fight. Years later I finally decided to speak about the fight. The first time we didn’t fight because of random blood and urine testing. The second time we didn’t fight because he didn’t want to take the 40 million. Now Bob Arum is trying to throw another excuse out there talking about they don’t want to fight May 2nd. Why not let’s make the fight happen May 2nd.”
We will with out a shadow of a doubt be taking live calls on air from you the voice of the people. Call 646-478-3068 to voice your opinion, remember you can voice your opinion in writing by becoming part of the team and writing for the site contact Joe Habeeb at Theboxingvoice@yahoo.com Be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube and Blogtalk in order to receive one email a few minutes before we go live. Stay up to date on the sport you love by following us on Twitter @Thaboxingvoice for the most recent news in the boxing world.
The show will start with Recap from all the action last weekend including a Wlad Klitschko KO and a solid scrap between Rod Salka and Monty Meza-Clay. Also, we Preview, Debate, & Predict the HBO PPV Fight between Manny Pacquiao and Chris Algieri! Plus, Preview the PPV undercard and other fights on the schedule like Bellew vs. Cleverly 2! Other Topics For Discussion- Stiverne vs Wilder a done deal for Jan. 17. -Bob Arum recent comments about being in touch with CBS heads about the Mayweather/Pacquiao coming on the heels of Showtime's Stephen Espinoza twitter comments. -Kell Brook vs Juan Manuel Marquez in talks? Plus more current news topics! Listen Live on your phone 646-381-4990! Listen Live or Join The Roundtable! Your Voice Will Be Heard! Follow on Twitter @RopeADopeRadio
Tonight at 9PMET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special year end episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
In the final episode of year, fight scribe and ring announcer Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will discuss the latest developments in the ongoing Mayweather/Pacquiao "Soap Opera", and the proposed negotiations between both parties.
- "Manny Pacquiao is the B-side, and I am the A-side" - Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Why Floyd truly believes that Arum has been the obstructionist throughout the negotiation process
- Will Pacquiao vs. Mayweather be finalized for April, May, or June of 2015?
The FightSaga writing team will also examine Paulie Malignaggi's latest "Anti-Manny Pacquiao" rant.
- How will this affect the credibility of the Showtime color commentator?
- Does this help or hurt Manny's career in 2015?
Joseph and Lee will also look at the premier match-ups in each division that could materialize in 2015.
- Featherweight - Lomachenko vs. Walters
- Welterweight - Maidana vs. Thurman
- Light Heavyweight - Stevenson vs. Kovalev
The Boxing 411 tandem will also review the latest rants from ESPN boxing writer Dan Rafael and the lively retort from Adonis Stevenson head trainer javan "Sugar" Hill!!
- Should boxing writers and fight ambassadors exercise more self control and tweet with more responsibility?
All of this and more will be discussed on the final 2014 episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Feels like we’re back in 2012 with the ongoing Mayweather-Pacquiao negotations with all the he said she said going on from both sides. Even the Abu Dhabi investors are pitching like in the past.
According to a report by BoxingScene.com, the group from Abu Dhabi of UAE have upped the offer for a Mayweather-Pacquaio fight to a guaranteed $120 million dollars to Floyd Mayweather. Akbar Muhammad who is one of the principal investors said that the offer was submitted to Mayweather Promotions.
“The media has been speculating the offer has gone up $10 million to a guaranteed $120 million, and they’re right,” said M. Akbar Muhammad. ““Mr. Mayweather has said he’ll fight Pacquiao in the spring, so the only matter that needs to be resolved is the money.”
Frankly the issue has been more than money, more than drug testing, and more than dates. It’s the willingness of Floyd Mayweather and Bob Arum, his former promoter working together as it seems that was and still is the major hurdle from the start. But if anyone is offering the most money, it certainly is the group headed by Mr. Muhammad.
“I defy any other offer to come anywhere close to what Mr. Mayweather and the ‘Money Team’ will net by fighting in Abu Dhabi. It simply can’t and won’t be done. Such is the nature of today’s international financial landscape. It’s a brave new world, and sports is embracing it,” said Muhammad. “Mr. Mayweather can be cutting edge, a trend-setter. “
We will with out a shadow of a doubt be taking live calls on air from you the voice of the people. Call 646-478-3068 to voice your opinion, remember you can voice your opinion in writing by becoming part of the team and writing for the site contact Joe Habeeb at Theboxingvoice@yahoo.com Subscribe to YouTube and Blogtalk to receive one email a few minutes before we go live.
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a very special "Mayweather, Pacquiao, Khan, and Thurman" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Fight scribe and ring announcer Joseph Herron, along with Editor and Chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will examine all of the major fights and big events over the weekend of December 13th.
Joseph and Lee will review Floyd Mayweather's announcement of "I want Manny Pacquiao on May 2nd", which was stated on Showtime Special Edition this past Friday night in San Antonio, Texas.
- Is Floyd serious about pursuing a lucrative event opposite Manny Pacquiao?
- Was Mayweather just publicly outbidding himself out of the premium match-up with his statement?
- What are Mayweather's other options at this time?
The FightSaga writing tandem will also review Amir Khan's dominant performance against Devon Alexander in the main event of the Showtime Championship Boxing fight card from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- How impressive was Khan's virtual shut-out of the former two-division world champion?
- What's next for Amir Khan in 2015?
- Does the 28 year old Briton pose the greatest threat to Money Mayweather outside of a superfight with Manny Pacquiao?
Joseph and Lee will also discuss all of the controversial judging in the Herrera/Benavidez, Bradley/Chaves, and Escandon/Cave bouts.
- Should commentators like Teddy Atlas and Max Kellerman choose to slander and scrutinize the subjective scoring process of boxing?
- Area there more objective ways of scoring the art of prizefighting?
Tune in to "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee" tonight on FightSaga Radio Network!!
Join fight scribe and boxing insider Joseph Herron, with Fight Saga editor Lee Cleveland, for a special "Boxing 411" preview of the Nov. 22nd, HBO PPV event, Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri.
Joseph and Lee will analyze the highly anticipated WBO Welterweight Championship, and review statistics, strengths and weaknesses, as well as keys to victory for both competing fighters.
The FightSaga.com experts will also give their predictions on who wins "Pacquiao/Algieri" on Nov. 22nd and why.
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Join the FightSaga.com tandem as they discuss the recent news and rumors of ongoing negotiations between Team Mayweather and Team Pacquiao.
- What is the probability of a super fight between the two future Hall of Famers finally taking place in 2015?
- Why is Floyd Mayweather requesting a rematch clause?
Joseph and Lee will examine Heavyweight Tyson Fury's winning effort over perennial contender Dereck Chisora as well.
- Is Teddy Atlas correct in his assessment when he states Wladimir Klitschko would be in trouble fighting against Tyson Fury?
The "Boxing 411" team will also pose the question: "How good is WBO Lightweight Champion Terence Crawford?"
All of these questions and more will be discussed on the latest episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee", tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT...only on the FightSaga Radio Network!!
When your average doe-eyed, naive boxing card moves to Hollywood with delusions of being an entertaining, enthralling affair, yeah... Usually they fall short, but at least they gave it an honest effort. But this whole Manny Pacquiao vs Chris Algieri business? We knew that was woeful from the get-go. The main event was a mismatch, as were two more of the four-fight card. This week on TQBR Radio, James Foley of Bad Left Hook and Patrick Connor of Queensberry Rules ridicule a lot of things about boxing, then look toward brighter pastures with Terence Crawford vs Ray Beltran coming up. It should get interesting, or at least contradictory. Thanks for tuning in!
FightSaga Boxing Radio Network presents a special one hour preview of the "Pacquiao/Algieri" PPV event on Saturday, November 22nd at 8PM ET/5PM PT!!
Boxing journalist and commentator Joseph Herron, along with three decade fight trainer and strategic analyst James Gogue, will breakdown all four featured bouts of the HBO broadcast; Pacquiao-Algieri, Shiming-OnesongchaiGym, Lomachenko-Piriyapinyo, and Vargas-DeMarco.
Herron and Gogue will also be fielding calls throughout the live 60 minute program, giving the always passionate fans of boxing a final opportunity to share their own respective thoughts on the upcoming match-ups.
Don't miss the official FightSaga Boxing Radio Network one hour preview for "Pacquiao/Algieri" HBO PPV on Saturday, November 22nd, at 8PM ET/5PM PT!!
On Saturday night, Manny Pacquiao will face Chris Algieri on HBO PPV, but on the undercard a bout looms that may focus more on where the division is going. Jessie Vargas will defend his WBA world lightweight title against Antonio DeMarco in what could be a coup de gras for who faces Pacquiao next if he is able to win.
Vargas has silently become a champion and built up a bit of hatred along the way, mostly unfairly. It essentially started as hatred and jealously in the begining as he was alined with Mayweather Promotions fighting on major pay-per-views for abnormal sums of money early in his career. Featherweight titlist Vasyl Lomachenko will make his first defense in one of the featured bouts on the undercard. Top Rank promoter Bob Arum made the announcement of Lomachenko's defense against mandatory challenger Chonlatarn Piriyapinyo at a news conference at the Venetian Macao that kicked off a six-city, 12-day media tour that will cover 27,273 miles in two countries, China and the United States. We will with out a shadow of a doubt be taking live calls on air from you the voice of the people. Call 646-478-3068 to voice your opinion, remember you can voice your opinion in writing by becoming part of the team and writing for the site contact Joe Habeeb at Theboxingvoice@yahoo.com Be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube and Blogtalk in order to receive one email a few minutes before we go live. Stay up to date on the sport you love by following us on Twitter @Thaboxingvoice for the most recent news in the boxing world.
The Fight Saga Radio Network is proud to present "The Sweet Science with James Gogue", every Tuesday night at 9PM ET/6PM PT!!
On this week's episode, the three decade fight trainer willl technically breakdown the November 22nd PPV clash between eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao and Chris Algieri. "The Gogue" will meticulously analyze the intriguing style match-up and review strategies for both fighters.
The astute boxing coach will also discuss strengths and weaknesses for Pacquiao and Algieri, and will share his thoughts on who wins the November 22nd match-up and explain why.
Find out why most in the industry have dubbed this gifted fight trainer "the best talent scout in the industry".
Tune in to "The Sweet Science with James Gogue" on the Fight Saga Radio Network every Tuesday night!!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (84 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (32 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (17 chatters)
- Gettysburg Ghost Gals (13 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (8 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- PrismRadio (6 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (4 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- American White History Month (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)