SORT BY Relevancy
Life is full of highs and lows but God has given us the power to have joy and peace through this life. Sometimes it seems almost impossible to find a place of assurance and many lose hope. Tune in to get a teaching on being free in your mind and receive a prayer for peace & joy through the power of God.
TODAY ON LIVING LARGE:
P.K. welcomes to the show, Black Opal Books Author, Megan Cyrulewski! In today's show, we will unveil a looming problem that often hits women after childbirth, Post-Partem Depression or (PPD). Between 5% and 25% of women are affected by this disease every year. The cause of PPD is unknown but it can be treated through professional medial help or as popular 'Days of our Lives' actress Lisa Rinna stated, "One day it just up and left me!" So, today we take an introspective look into the world of Post-Partem Depression, through the eyes of Ms. Cyrulewski. You don't want to miss this power-packed show! To listen or contribute to the conversation today, please dial: (646)-652-4006 and press 1.
Contact P.K. Spearman:
Contact Megan Cyrulewski:
*If you're interested in being a guest on Living Large Radio, please send your inquiry to: BeAGuest@LivingLargeLive.net
Depression creeps up into our lives and before we know it, can shut everything down in its path. We grasp for any sign of hope from the outside but continue to sink deeper and deeper to the despair within.
Did you know that God's love is like medicine and applying it to our lives on a routine basis can fight and heal depression?
Join Brandy as she shares insights from overcoming her own struggle with depression and explains how a deeper revelation of God's love is the catalyst to wholeness.
Learn More About God’s Passionate Love For You Everyday!
Join Brandy On Social Media:
Learn more about God's passionate love for you every day. Join Brandy on social media.
For more information about today’s show, including links discussed during the broadcast visit:
Feeling down or depressed from time to time happens to most people. Usually such feelings pass, and a person can improve his or her mood naturally. However, some people cannot break out of a depressed state over an extended period of time. In those cases, a person is considered to have clinical depression. However, there is much research that shows that depression is neurological, not psychological. Certain brain patterns are frequently linked to depression.
Thanks to those supporting Mental Health Awareness Month! Our students, including those who are Veterans ask: Are suicide prevention programs working? How do you know if you or someone you know is having suicidal thoughts? These are the questions many adult students, including Student Veterans, are asking as they witness more reports of depression and suicide attempts on college campuses. In consideration, that over 70% of college students are categorized as adult or non-traditional students, there is concern that education and awareness is not very accessible to this group. Dr. Danita Applewhite and guests question whether the type of suicide prevention information available is addressing how stress, depression, disability can lead to suicide. In addition, many adult learners are completing online classes and degrees while managing the responsibility of a family, pressures at work, and physical and emotional challenges. Obviously, they need as much or even more support than the average student, especially Student Veterans adjusting to civilian life. Join our Special Guests Melinda Vail, Intuitive Therapist and Steve Schiro, Educator as they share information on the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention "Out of the Darkness Walks". Would you please send your donation of at least $10 or more to continue our radio broadcasts, and help our students and Veterans with disabilities reach their education and workforce goals? Visit http://whiteappleinstitute.org and click on DONATE. Click on Radio to listen to episodes of the Student2Teacher ™ radio show any day of the week.
in Self Help
I decided to create a show that will inspire, empower, motivate and start the healing process of a hurting nation. I share my story to save another life of suicide, depression and addictions. This show is to lift you up and allow you all to realize that what you've been through will lead you to your break through. Eventually what you have suffered or endured will lead you to your destiny and purpose that God had for you and I since we were born. I was abandoned by my natural parent's at six months old just to later be adopted, rejected, abused, tortured. Since the age of seventeen I dealt with the pain by drinking large consumptions of alcohol. Two different devils manipulated and stole my children and then my oldest daughter press charges on me for using her name for a phone and cable bill!! On top of that, every man that I met left me broken hearted, alone and in despair which all led to four suicide attempts that I took on my life. I'm here to tell you that I surrendered it all to God and now look at me today, look at what God can do to a broken unloved, rejected, tossed to the side, ignored woman like me. Do you have a story to share? I want you on my show beginniing Every day March 1, 2014 7pm to 9pm EST. Read these two books that God gave me to write and we will discuss them on the show All I Can Do Is Stand http://createspace.co/3500731 All I Can Do Is Stand Part Two http://createspace.com/3533557 I will see you every day on the show call in 347-237-4691
What is Depression?
What are the causes and effects?
How does it manifest itself?
What are the early signs of depression?
Does depression mean suicide?
What does it mean to be clinically depressed?
Do kids get depressed?
How do you fix depression?
What help is out there?
Is it possible to cover up depression?
Should I tell my Partner about it?
All of these and much more will be discussed on TONIGHT's Episode of LOVE IN THE HOUSE at 9PM UK/GMT.
***Remember the show is designed with you in mind, please share with friends and family. Thanks***
Join @callmeKakarot tonight on @CREATIVUradio speaking on overcoming depression, suicide && self harm. call in 323-693-3027. Show 10E/9C/7P press1 speak
How does someone know if they are depressed? Are you feeling exceptionally tired, low energy, or do you have difficulty doing things or even getting out of bed? Is your ability to concentrate more difficult. Do you have a low interest in your regular hobbies and activities. Have your eating habits changed recently… or do you isolate yourself from others? These are some of the signs that you may be experiencing depression. Join us for this month’s lunch and learn to learn more about what you can do to combat depression.
How can we learn to recover from losses and avoid becoming depressed?
In this podcast, Margo Rose talks with her friend Nancy, who is 91-years old. Check out Nancy's advice about: avoiding depression, ways to reduce the risks of suicide, and tips for building one's own"personal resilience".
Nancy shares the story of her father's suicide after listening to Margo Rose's first podcast: Suicide: Ways to Help our Loved Ones and refers to Margo's suicide reduction healing technique: 'Rungs in A Ladder'.
Let's find out from Nancy and other 'super seniors' the specifc ways they have learned how to survive and thrive even during the darkest of times.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (147 chatters)
- John Baptist (101 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (59 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (31 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (29 chatters)
- RCRadio (29 chatters)
- DDP Radio (28 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (15 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (15 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- David and Wes (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- The URC Show (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Barbara Graver (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (1 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Progressive Talking People (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)