SORT BY Relevancy
We're a couple godless maniacs who are trying to figure ot this crazy in world and we'll talk Current events. politics. war. religion. dogma. conspiracy theories. 9-11. science. Atheist & Atheism. alcohol. music. punk rock. heavy metal. partying. movies and or what ever floats your boat!
On this show we'll talk about the Operation American spring (protest) that is trying to drive Obama from office! My hatred for the church and the problems it causes. Micheal Sam & the NFL, Apple & Police brutality.
Saturday 7/13/13 11am ET/10am CTRL/9am MTN/8am Pac Call in and listen, share comments or ask questions at 1-347-934-0379 Our guest is James Patrick Holding from Tekton Education and Apologetics Ministry (http://www.tektonics.org/). We will be discussing the importance of discernment and avoidance of radical ideas within mainstream Christianity. Why Christians should relegate the word "heresy" only for the most extreme denials of Christian doctrine and reserve from using it over intramural differences. JP Holding’s blog “Calling Men of Faith to Account” will be discussed and is viewable here: http://tektonticker.blogspot.com/2013/05/calling-men-of-faith-to-account.htmlShirley Guthrie's book "Diveristy in Faith-Unity in Orthodoxy is a good reference work.
The Apologia ends: Dcn Joseph Suaiden and Hierodeacon Augustine wrap up this Sunday night to finish the Series: True Orthodoxy versus "World Orthodoxy". We are wrapping up why becoming True Orthodox is the right thing to do-- to be part of the True Church. And we will do that addressing the hardest part of becoming True Orthodox.....
Next part of this series we will be discussing Orthopraxy and Orthodoxy and the pros and cons of each of them. We will be comparing and contrasting different practices thought the west seeing how each faith includes or excludes these elements.
Home of the Ancestors is about ancestral religions. It is about ancient reconstructionism. It is about Native and aboriginal beliefs. It is about people. It is about life. It is about a lot of things. Join Julian as he embarks on this new adventure in his life and shares his growth with all who listen.
From Greek and Hellenic reconstruction to Norse and Asatru; from Voudoun and Santeria to Native American; from the spirituality of our ancestors to the modern continuation of some of those beliefs, Home of the Ancestors will take you on a journey that will both enlighten you and entertain you.
What is a prophet? What is prophetic the function? It is this? God takes hold of a vessel God takes him through a deep history, breaking, undoin,g disillusioning, revolutionizing the whole mentality, so that things which were held fiercely, assertively, are no longer so held. There is a pliableness, adjustableness, teachableness. Why because of the griding and breaking. Everything that was merely objective as to the work of God, as to Divine truth, as to orthodoxy or fundamentalism; all that was held so strongly, in an objective, legalistic way as to what is right and wrong in methods it is all dealt with, all broken.
Jeremiah. 18:4...But the vessel that He was making of clay was spoiled in the hand of the Potter; so He remade it into another vessel, as it pleased the
Jer. 18:4...But the vessel that he was making of clay was spoiled in the hand of the potter; so He remade it into another vessel, as it pleased the potter to make.
This Monday I will interview my favorite politically incorrect cartoonist/satirest Antonio F. Branco and friend on "American By Design". Please dont miss this show as we will talk about how he pens his cartoons and the inspiration behind the man!
Branco describes himself as “somewhere between the Far Side and the right side of every issue.” He sits at his desk daily crafting comically and politically-incorrect cartoons that say with humorous satire what conservatives really think, but lack the opportunity to say to a broad audience. After years of listening to the squeaky wheel of the left advancing the cause of radicalism, Branco decided to use the power of his bully palette to advance the conservative movement. Conservatives worldwide can be glad he did. According to Branco, “The art and humor of political cartoons has since the dawn of the Republic been a way to sway those who might not otherwise be persuaded.”
“Branco is a surgeon and his pen is his scalpel, an instrument he wields with laser-like precision in cutting through the philosophical morass of liberal orthodoxy.”
First there was Franklin. Then there was Nast. Now there is Branco. A.F. Branco is the latest rising star in a long line of political cartoonists, and his work already surpasses some of the giants in the business. I encourage readers to enjoy his creative and humorous satire and to spread the word that Branco. At long last we have a conservative political cartoonist whose sharp mind, able pen, and incisive wit counteract the destructive falsehoods, distortions, and manipulation of the left-leaning mainstream media. Branco is a surgeon and his pen is his scalpel, an instrument he wields with laser-like precision in cutting through the philosophical morass of liberal orthodoxy.
In today's radio, Dcn Joseph Suaiden and Hierodeacon Augustine (Fetter) discuss recent events and how they relate to tonight's question: why is it important to distinguish between True Orthodoxy and World Orthodoxy, and more importantly, where should the inquirer go? 30 minutes.
Continuing on yesterday's theme, Dcn Joseph Suaiden and Hierodeacon Augustine discuss the difference between True Orthodoxy and World Orthodoxy and where Orthodox Christians should go in times of spiritual crisis. 30 minutes. Call-ins allowed.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (157 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (20 chatters)
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (17 chatters)
- The Portal (15 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- Missy Hill (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (5 chatters)
- Conservative Report (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (3 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- CrystalPSmith (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Role of Women InXXXX (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (2 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (2 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- EFT Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- angel coaches (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Move to Amend (0 chatters)
- A Sistas Circle Empowerment Hour (0 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (0 chatters)