SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- Henry Biernacki ‘The Global Henry’ will discuss his recent visit to Guanajuato, Mexico. Henry is a world traveler to over 130 countries, an airline captain and line check airman, and author of the novel ‘No More Heroes.’
- Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’ will share tips on organizing your kitchen and garage. Regina has been organizing clients for over 20 years, and is the author of 9 books on the subject including New York Times best-seller ‘One Year to an Organized Life’.
- Richard Stamp & Espy Matlock will discuss the Hummingbird and Butterfly Gardens in the West Wetlands Park in Yuma, Arizona.
We're pleased to have Mrs. Raquel Singh join us this week. She is the Executive Director of Voices of Women Organizing Project which is based in New York. Raquel is a non-profit leader with more than 10 years of experience in program development, organizational management, strategic planning, and resource development. A key strategic and tactical contributor in efforts to impact systems, Raquel brings valuable management and development insight to VOW. Throughout her career, Ms. Singh has raised monies to improve the lives of women and children and is consistently dedicated to helping them succeed. Raquel Singh has a B.S. in Public Administration and lives in New York City with her husband and two children.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Arts of Tulare County - Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce & Sequoia Tourism Council, artist Shirley Keller, and Erin Olm-Shipman of the Fox Theatre and Arts Consortium in Visalia discuss The Arts of California’s Sequoia region.
- Organizing for Fall with Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’ and author of 10 books on organizing including NY Times best-seller ‘One Year to an Organized Life’ and the newest release ‘Rightsize! Right Now!’
- Tucson Modernism Week with organizer Demion Clinco and Lance Laber of DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun.
- Hollywood History of The Gong Show with Steve Schneickert!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sunday’s variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
- Winter in California’s Sequoia Country: Michelle Fiddler - Sequoia National Park, Denise Alonzo – Sequoia National Forest, Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce, Gail Zurek - Visalia Chamber of Commerce.
- Wine & Soup: Howard & Ruth Milstein, author of the Gourmand award-winning cookbook ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine.
- The Illustrated Dog: New Mexico artist Victoria Chick
- Jumpstart the Organizing Process: Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’ and New York Times best-selling author of ‘One Year To An Organized Life’ series.
- Fur in Fashion – Adam Roberts, CEO of Born Free USA wildlife conservation organization
How many of you have paper on your desk? And How many of you like paper on your desk? Studies show that an average executive spends 1 hour every day looking for a lost document. This adds up to 6 weeks a year! Now that’s a large chunk of time to be wasting.
Amy Neiman, is the CEO of A Simplified Life, LLC., and she is an Organizing Consultant. Amy creates the ideal work environment for professionals by organizing their time, space, paper, and possessions. Amy doesn’t want other busy professionals to waste valuable time, when they can be spending moments with friends & family, traveling, or discovering new hobbies.
It is possible to end the overwhelm, to choose clarity over clutter, to have a more productive day, and a simplified life.
To hear our interview with Amy, join us LIVE tonight at 5:30 pm EST/2:30 pm PST.
This episode was originally broadcast on April 25, 2011
in Self Help
Get back to the basics and organize your life. Join Professional organizer Debbie Monahan as she explains in a very basic way how to organize your rooms once and for all. Debbie has over 10,000 hours of organizing experience. She can answer any organizational issue you may be having.(Callers welcomed-Live Show) Check out her web site www.organizing101.org (Trademark)
in Self Help
Tired of wasting time looking for something to wear? Dream of having closets that are organized and you are able to find things when you look for them? Join me and returning guest expert Felicia Wallace Benton as she shares strategies to organize your closet.
Felicia’s firm Designing Your Vision is a full service Interior Design Firm that provides “One of a Kind” interiors for residential and commercial spaces. Her team feels your home or business is more than just a space – it is a reflection of you. Designing Your Vision, helps you to see the full potential and the most effective way to use your space.
This podcast’s sponsor is Audible.com a leading provider of audio entertainment and information. Listen to audiobooks whenever and wherever you want. Get a free book when you sign up for a 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/getorganized
in Self Help
Is your business prepared for a hurricane, tornado or the next winter snow storm? Did you know that power outages, heat Waves and thunderstorms need to be included in your disaster plan? Join me and my guest Robert Bentz, CDP of EmergencyPlan.com as he shares ways you and your business need to be protected from the next unexpected disaster.
Robert Bentz, CDP retired in 2011 to his second home in Hilton Head Island, SC. After 2 months he was board and still waking up at 5 am with nothing to do. So, he began developing low cost disaster/emergency planning products based on his more than 25 years experience. The EmergencyPlan.com is a Disaster/Emergency Planning company specializing in delivering economical products that put organizations and families in total control, while preparing them for any level of disaster or emergency.
Want a FREE audio book? Go to Audible.com and you can get one. Listen to today’s podcast to find out which book I recommend for you
in Self Help
Do you use all the make-up you own or do you keep in just in case? Are you still using the same products you used 5, 10 or 15 years ago? Do you need tips to help you organize your make-up so you daily routine will be quicker? Join me and Viviane Aires Skincare specialist and makeup artist, founder of "Be Bonita!," a women's lifestyle brand as she shares tips and techniques to help you organize your make-up.
Viviane Aires is a makeup and skincare expert enabling women and men to realize the full potential of their inner and outer beauty. Having specialized in skincare for over 14 years now Viviane was just a little girl when she received her first beauty lessons. The classes met in her home in Bahia, Brazil. At night, Viviane would watch her mother - no matter how long a day she’d had – wash her face before bed. Those early lessons filled Viviane with a passion for beauty and self-care that burns just as brightly today as it did years ago when eagerly collecting her mother’s secrets.
In addition to those early moments of education in Brazil, Viviane has gained skincare expertise in Montreal, Panama, Tahiti, and Bermuda, observing each country’s fashion, beauty, and skincare trends. Her lifelong study, diverse international experience (including her own beauty pageant participation in Brazil and modeling/dancing career in Japan), and cosmopolitanism make Viviane Aires a beauty expert of top caliber.
Want a FREE audio book? Go to Audible.com and you can get one. Listen to today’s podcast to find out which book I recommend for you.
Wendy Cassera of Taxpectations hosts this show that deals with finances and money for Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Individuals, and Mostly YOU. Words like Finances, Money, IRS, Taxes and Financial Statements shouldn't create fear. These things should be used to strengthen and grow your business and your life. Besides ... where were you when it stopped being fun? Let's bring the fun back together.
Wendy Cassera is an accountant and tax expert with over 25 years experience. With a Masters of Science in Accounting degree she uses her extensive knowledge to help those struggling with their finances to find simple, easy to use ways to manage and understand their finances and make more money.
This Success Place is about you succeeding. So ... come to where the fun is ... hear tips about taxes, short cuts to bookkeeping, jokes, quotes, and even some really great guest speakers that can help you with your life, your business, and your Success ... whatever that means to YOU.
Today Wendy is discussing organizing your money ... start with Money Monday and more thoughts.
www.taxpectations.com // firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Host Live Chats
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (11 chatters)
- THE NAKED TALK with Alex Okoroji (3 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (2 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (2 chatters)
- NFL PODCAST (1 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Eric Priest (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- N San Diego Business (1 chatters)