SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight we discuss the oral sex debate show...and we will be talking about the importance of it in a relationship. Do you require your mate to perform oral sex in the bedroom? If not, why? We want to know if you are also willing to leave a mate or cheat if your mate doesn't want to pursue these acts in a relationship. Let's have some fun people. Special guest host Luckii mii and kandy montana!
How to know if your man would make a horrible husband. Is it right to judge a woman for having sex on the first date? Oral sex with more than 6 women might put you at risk for throat cancer. Have Black women been reduced to Sexx Objects? Lesbian Mom battles Gay sperm donor. Join us from 6pm to 8pm eastern time on "Its Realtalk Live" on Blogtalk Radio. Join us for the best variety talk show on Radio. Call in at 347-826-9457 to listen and press #1 if you want to speak to the Host. Plus business opportunities and every day life topics in general...You can Join us at blogtalkradio.com/itsrealtalklive or Call (347) 826-9457 So come join us today at 6pm.
This Sunday our BlogTalk radio program will cover the importance of carrying on oral tradition, and introduce our listeners to our WnT YouTube Channel. Join Billie Fidlin, president of WnT and Millie Chalk, member of the Board of Directors and part of the YouTube Channel team.
Oral tradition is the spoken relation and preservation, from one generation to the next, of a people's cultural history and ancestry, often by a storyteller in narrative form.
Oral tradition is cultural material and tradition transmitted orally from one generation to another. The messages or testimony are verbally transmitted in speech or song and may take the form, for example, of folktales, sayings, ballads, songs, or chants. In this way, it is possible for a society to transmit oral history, oral literature, oral law and other knowledge across generations without a writing system. It often refers to the transmission of cultural material through vocal utterance. WnT has brought some of the oral tradition to life in written format through our online magazine and by then sharing a oral recording of some of those stories on our YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/WhispernThunder
The historical marginalization of indigenous people, the dogma of stigma, the continued oppression of an entire race of people to the political and social edges of society cannot and must not continue. Telling the story begins the healing. Telling the story also begins the true understanding of a history of both tragedy and triumph.
To read more articles & find out about us, please go to whispernthunder.org
opening song http://youtu.be/aop1Ffep_AA by Taina Amayi
in Self Help
Sex Toys are for everyone. On today's show we'll be debunking sex toy myths and look into the world of sex toys.
Some of the topics we'll cover are:
Sex Toys on the market today vs yesteryear.
Look at the differance between XXX and sex positive attitudes about toys.
How to introduce toys into your relationship.
Solo vs couples toys.
We welcome your thoughts, comments and questions. Call in during out show and be entered for your chance to win a Jo Joue MiMi from our show's sponsor Sex Toys of Canada.
DID THE ANCIENTS PERFORM ORACLE SEX? WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF ORAL SEX? WHY IS IT SO ENJOYABLE TO MANY AND IS THERE A SPIRITUAL CONNECTION TO HAVING ORAL SEX? THE IMPORTANCE OF CLEANLINESS DURING ORAL SEX AND THE PROBLEMS IT MAY CAUSE IF YOUR ARE NOT CLEAN WHILE HAVING ORAL SEX.
in Self Help
Sex Addiction treatment can be costly. Listen as Carol the Coach interviews David McGuire and Alastair Mordley from The Cabin as he describes affordable treatment using their version of the 3 Circles which combines CBT, the 12 Step method and mindfulness to promote long term recovery.Sexual Addiction is a disorder that requires strategies to assist you in maintaining recovery. This show is to help you access the books, the experts and the people who are managing recovery with The 12 Step Program and Patrick Carnes Recovery Task Model that reinforces the steps you need to take to manage your recovery and take your life through the journey so that you not only conquer the "Addict" but develop into the person you were meant to be!
Carol the Coach is a Certified Sexual Addictions Therapist who is ready to take you on the journey and expose you to the experts who will guide you through the steps.
One of the problems many of our CHD children suffer from is "Failure to Thrive" and because the children with critical congenital heart defects usually have surgery within the first days or months of their lives, they may develop oral aversion (very probably because of being intubated for extended periods of time). Because many of our children have oral aversion, they frequently do not like foods of certain textures. This can make feeding our CHD children a great challenge. If you are suffering from this situation, this show is one you shouldn't miss! Listen to our show to hear of others who have dealt with these issues and find out how they have overcome problems. There is hope!
This week we are missing our penis owning co-host Big Bobby G Spot, so while he is on tour with his band Sasquatch and the Sick-a-billys Heather and I are joined by randomly selected female friends as we discuss all things girl talk.
The Hobby Lobby case, Queer Night at The CSPH, BPR's pathetic excuse for a show segment and we go through Cosmo's 100 sex questions.
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• Susun tells a story of developing a cough after her fathers death- she asks how is this cough serving you? what do you need to cough up?
• menopause, thyroid, hysterectomy..
• hysterectomy with removal of the ovaries is castration..
• palpitations and anxiety- motherwort and daily meditation practice..
• algins in seaweed bind to radioactive isotopes in the body to help remove them..
• story medicine- have you asked you wise healer within for a story?
• multiple cavities in children- get them filled!
• how much herb for infusion for a year?
• red clover infusion, fertility and progesterone..
• linden infusion and making a second brew..
• oat straw is the herb of desire and brings back libido..
• what do you mean by sex? intercourse and real personal satisfaction..
• motherhood and feeling trapped- we are prisoners of our own thoughts..
• mullein flower oil for ear infections...
• inflammatory reaction to bug bites? try eliminating pepper from the diet..
You are invited to an a conversation on the Science Spirit of Sex. Open your mind as we explore one of the most powerful and yet mis-understood energies that we posses. Tonight we will go all in on "Oral Sex". Understanding the power of performing oral sex, and how to perform this powerful ritual properly. As always come with a clear mind and open heart.
PREPARE: We would like to caution you to be very aware of your thoughts anytime you listen to any of our broadcasts. The amount of energy being transmitted may increase your manifesting magnet and bring about your thoughts faster than usual. Since the concept of time doesn't exist in Spirit realm the energy transmitted will be the same whenever you listen to any broadcast. Focusing on what you want only for optimal experience. Also becareful always with what you ask for, for you might receive it. Try to remain in the present and with a positive outlook. As always may Spirit be your guide.
Dr. Ladi Auset is not a PhD of Western Medicine. She is a doctor who heals through Ancient Indigenous Spiritual Modalities, not a doctor who practices through artificial regiments. She has been trained and initiated by Anointed Shamen and is a Holistic Healer through Spirit and Energy of the Mind and Body.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (57 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- GodKiller (15 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (14 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (11 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- CandiXRandy (4 chatters)
- Comic Booked (3 chatters)
- MinisterofMotivation (2 chatters)
- The Fantanstic Voyage (2 chatters)
- Women Business and Numerology (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- ProphetCain (1 chatters)
- SEG13 MasterVibe Series (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- Under My Skin (1 chatters)
- The Signalis Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Nate Kaleigh (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Inside Connection Radio (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (1 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)