SORT BY Relevancy
It's extremely difficult to express your opinions sometimes. Whether your opinion is on gay marriage, politics, or simply on your favorite food, we all have different views. And though many people are accepting of different views, it is more common that some are judgemental of views that do not match their own. This show is all about opinions and how everyone has them.
Be sure to check out:
Follow Alexis on Twitter and Instagram!
Matt Alvarez celebrates six years on the radio! Let's celebrate!
can you guys belive i matt alvarez have been on here for 6 long years wow , u better be here in the chat room to hear all the cool moments from the show as well as a hard time for me but we are still here together get ready because u might hear ur name or u may have called in and u will hear ur own voice who knows join us as we tell all about the past yr
oh my god ladies and gentlemen join us this week as we find out if ur nfl team won and a second nfl player got in trouble for using a body slam(wow) lol and with baseball heating up are u ready for the world series ? and were u at wwe's battleground ppv this past sunday in person ? if u were be in our chat room and call in and tell us about after the ppv ended PLUS last week eric williams called out aj stall and he was about to give out aj's phone nuber he said some bad things about aj stall will aj call in and respond? find out this and much more on the sports opinions show LIVE !!
"Zoe" the God-kind of life has been our subject for a few days. This Life, according to 1 John 5:11 & 12, is the present possession of the believer. In defining this God-kind of Life, W.E. Vines declares that it is 'life as a principle'. The word 'principle', is a code, rule, standard, belief, attitude & opinion. Last week we looked at Zoe as our new DNA code, the new governing law of our lives, a new flag for our flagship and a passion. Today we will look at the last two meanings of 'life as a principle': attitudes & opinions. Zoe is for practical purposes in your every day life.
Human beings can become addicted to their opinions. And that addiction can prevent meaningful communication.
There are at least two different approaches to this topic. There is the science of what is happening in our brains that reinforces the behavior, and there are the broader social implications to our culture and world.
Realizing that we can change our automatic, neurochemical perception of “others”, drop our defenses, and actually hear what other people say is not always easy. It is the foundation of civility. It is the foundation of change.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (100 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (24 chatters)
- OCG (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Outcry Radio (6 chatters)
- The Pink Atheist (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (5 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (5 chatters)
- Reader Tash (5 chatters)
- Taboo Talks and EIB (5 chatters)
- facetalkshow (5 chatters)
- seerjane (4 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (4 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (2 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- Lady of the Circle in the Oaks (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- PAM Time (1 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (1 chatters)
- TaylorPhillips (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Some Kind of Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (0 chatters)