SORT BY Relevancy
In this third and final part of my 3-segment radio blog, the focus will be on the dark side of online dating and the consquences and repercussions that come along with finding love online, whether you expect it or not. Have you joined an online dating website? Have you experienced a noteworthy repercussion you couldn't possibly see coming? Have you been 'catfish'ed? Have you ever wanted to 'catfish' someone? Join me and a special guest as we discuss the negative side effects of online dating. You don't have to have an online dating profile to participate - all opinions and testimonials are welcome!
In this second part of my 3-segment radio blog, there will be a focus on a few online dating sites, as well as analyzing my personal experiences with them. Have you joined an online dating website? Have you had a good experience or a bad experience? What do you think about the communication that takes place online between two parties who have not yet met? Join me and a special guest as we discuss what happens when you're looking for love online. You don't have to have an online dating profile to participate - all voices are welcome and testimonials are heavily encouraged!
Online dating is attracting more and more singles. In fact, 11% of American adults—and 38% of those who are currently “single and looking” for a partner—have used online dating sites or mobile dating apps (Smith and Duggan, 2013). Fitness instructor Lisa Johnson provides information for women to have more pleasurable experiences with online dating.
"Much to my surprise, I've been dating one of the first guys who responded for about 8 weeks now and have never been so happy/had so much fun. We're headed to NYC for a long weekend together next weekend." - Emma
The above is a testimonial from a client of Erika Ettin of A Little Nudge!
Erika's philosophy is that if you market yourself well, you’ll get more dates. And, the more first dates you go on, the higher the probability that you’ll have a connection with someone, simply by increasing your odds.
Some of you have been online for YEARS and not had any success. Join us as we hear from Erika on tips for success and how to navigate the process to find The One online.
ABOUT ERIKA ETTIN
B.A. in Economics from Cornell
M.B.A. from Georgetown
Owner of A Little Nudge helping singles with all aspects of online dating.
Read more: http://www.alittlenudge.com
Picture this.. One week before Christmas and you meet the person of your dreams--online... Do you meet the person before Christmas? Do you hang out on Christmas Eve? Is it too early to exchange gifts? Dating After Dark wants to know how you handle new boo's during the Holiday season.. Call in (347) 637-3961
On this week's episode of Dating After Dark, we will introduce you to the world of online dating. Dating After Dark will discuss the advantages and disadvatages of meeting online. Dating After Dark wants to know if you meeting quality people and which sites are more productive ? If your clicking to find love..Dating After Dark wants to hear from you...
Time to revisit listening skills. In this segment, Alisa reviews some of the common red flags that people many times overlook when engaging in online dating. Basic conversational exchanges, in certain contexts can tell you a gret deal about a person's true agenda. Let's look at what these specific exchanges might reveal about the person asking them:
We'll see what happens.
Tell me about yourself.
Where do you live?
What do you look like?
Kate Holmquest is a coach, curriculum developer, and campus director for Wright and the Wright Graduate University for the Realization of Human Potential who believes that dating is one of the best possible playgrounds for discovering and transforming yourself! Potential movie titles that describe her quest for satisfaction in single life are “40 First Dates” (a.k.a. dating with velocity), “Ten Things I Hate About You” (a.k.a. telling the truth on dates), and “The Thing About My Folks” (a.k.a. noticing and breaking the relationship rules I learned at home).
Rachel Zwell is a coach and the executive assistant to the CEO of the Wright Foundation for the Realization of Human Potential, who has been playing in her dating by taking risks and saying things she never would have imagined saying. She has loved discovering how to go for what she wants in her dating, and is using it to get to know herself better and get what she wants!
The Wright Foundation, founded by Dr. Bob Wright and Dr. Judith Wright is a principle-based learning organization that brings together the best of neuroscience, development, existential, humanistic, Adlerian, and positive psychologies and philosophies into a proven, practical system for learning the skills to have a great life.
To be on the show, email firstname.lastname@example.org
in Self Help
Traditional dating is becoming a thing of the past. More and more people of all ages are finding that social media allows an opportunity to meet and greet. Some have had great success and either married or in loving relationships. If you've been unsuccessful thus fars, this show is for you. Listen and learn how to be successful at online dating. Guest Gregory A. Stanton, MA, MFC, founder and CEO of Catalyst Coaching, Counseling and Consulting, LLC.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (75 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (54 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (46 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (30 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (25 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (10 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (9 chatters)
- DDP Radio (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- ShadySykes (6 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- LettesChat (5 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- Littany (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- Gary R Davenport (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- MistyFredricks (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)