SORT BY Relevancy
Men residing at the infamous institution speak out regarding retaliation, abuse and neglect. Why is the patient population of Coalinga State Hospital being treated so horrifically? Could it be that there is no "watchdog" overseeing the institution, as there is for prisons and other patients--those who are deemed mentally ill? Why isn't there a specific policy spelled out for the "SVP" population, as there is for people in prison (Title 15)? Why does it seem that the few "bad apples," whether staff or officers, are not fired--but in many cases, promoted? Why does a facility like this one have an astronomical budget (spending over $3 billion in California taxpayer dollars since the infamous institution opened its doors), yet very little media/public information released? Is it possible--do CSH employees really not have to pass the same psychiatric exam that CDCR employees do?
CSH News explores these important issues and more...
NOTE: This episode was rescheduled from last Thursday.
Hear from witnesses to the seclusion and restraint of a Coalinga State Hospital patient, Riccardo King, who was forcibly medicated and tied down to a bed for a few weeks. The man was unable to understand commands, yet was being verbally and physically abused. Another sad story of abuse/neglect at CSH is presented.
Then, hear from a man who successfully exited CSH in 2012, when his "SVP" case was dropped in Los Angeles County court. Clem reports in and discusses his life now, in Texas.
Today, we continue discussing Part 2 of the "Open Letter to Libertarian and Conservative Talk Show Hosts," found on our website, http://www.voicesfromthedust.org
A link to the open letter is the last menu item of the site.
The one world religion movement is gathering multitudes upon the face of the earth to fight against the Lamb of God.
This is why we say that the only salvation remaining for the Gentiles is for them to be identified in the same covenant and to worship at the same altar as Israel.
Tune in for more on Coalinga State Hospital's most newsworthy information.
GIVE BACK: Support the grassroots efforts of Coalinga State Hospital News. Using Paypal, donate to CoalingaNews@gmail.com.
Join us as CSH News moves to Thursday...
On this episode, we'll discuss how family emergencies impact men residing at Coalinga State Hospital. Are they able to get 'Emergency Leave' to visit a parent, sibling, child or spouse who's near death? Can they make arrangements when their loved ones die? Hear about the unjust ways that patients are further abused when faced with a family crisis.
Even men in prison can apply for/be granted leave under these circumstances... why aren't there any provisions for people who are under a civil commitment, which is supposed to be a less restrictive environment? Why do these men have such a difficult time even getting information back/forth during an emergency?
Join CSH News Executive Producer/Host Callie Grace and our guests as we discuss this emotionally-charged issue.
GIVE BACK: Support the grassroots efforts of Coalinga State Hospital News. Using Paypal.com, donate to CoalingaNews@gmail.com.
GOT A SHOW IDEA? Contact CSH News using the email link at the top of our home page.
The Human Solution live with love and aggression. Radio with a purpose! This week we have special guest Stephanie Landa and Jerry Laberdee. We will talk about the latest activities from the trenches of ending prohibition and announcing our protest song competition!
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- GodKiller (14 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (9 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (6 chatters)
- Anticrisis73 (5 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (4 chatters)
- Justice Lab (4 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (3 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (3 chatters)
- 63504 (3 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Thomas (2 chatters)
- Our Unexplained World (2 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- This Man Woman Thang (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- I Love Politics (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- 2Deep Real Rap Radio (1 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)