SORT BY Relevancy
Pastor Eugene B Mitchell Director at Recovery Through Christ a facility that offers help for low self esteem, ogrphy, alcoholism, and much more.
Surrealistic Trials: Surviving My Life After Death with author Hilary Jamron
When Hilary died, part of her soul refused to come back. That part of her higher self chose to remain where peace and simplicity reign. From that time forward, life would reveal itself in front of her, and she would simply step into her future. Decisions would be made without fear or hesitation by an unconscious multidimensional consensus, and she would survive. She would travel through death and paralysis without self-pity or delay.
The truth is that each of us is as limitless as space and time, having no boundaries, beginnings, or endings. Limits are illusions, delusions, like pebbles that we casually kick out of our way as we move forward. Illness, pain, heartbreak, and life circumstances are all pebbles. There's no point in looking back when we've already kicked our earthly problems off to the side of the road. The kicking is a gentle toss of the foot done in perfect synchronicity to the drumbeat of lessons learned. After that, the only direction is forward.
Click here to purchase Hilary's book from Amazon.com.
For more info visit: http://surrealistictrials.com/
Breaking Out of the Matrix: Overcoming Epic Battles, Struggles, & Trials thru Relationship - Life is filled with struggles; with epic battles and trials that all human beings must face, whether we are born-again believers or not. He touches on the contrasts between the early Acts church of believers and today's modern, westernized american church. The X Man has a real heart to heart convo with his listeners and shares how, regardless of the battles and struggles he faces, that the peace in his life is stronger and louder then all the trials and troubles he encounters...
Swim Spas, Hot Tub Dealer Wilsonville, OR 503-533-5603 Living the Hot Tub Life. Hot Tub Clearance Sale. http://www.oregonhottub.com/specials - Hot Tubs For Sale Portland, OR. New, Used Hot Tubs, Portable Spa Sale. 97070
The Importance of Stress Management- How a Hot Tub Can Help
Here’s how a dip in the hot tub can help with stress management.
What Is Stress?
During stress, the brain releases chemicals which cause rapid heartbeat, high blood pressure, and other physiological changes.
Soak Your Way To Less Stress
With regular use, a soak in the hot tub eases anxiety and loosens tight muscles for easy stress management.
Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle
As part of a healthy lifestyle, regular use of the hot tub can significantly improve how you feel, energizing, rejuvenating, and refreshing a tired, worn body and mind.
To encourage local residents to check out the benefits of using a hot tub, sauna or swim spa to help improve their overall health and well-being, Oregon Hot Tub is providing free test soaks at all their showrooms. We do recommend however that people wanting to schedule their free 30-minute soak call us ahead of time at 503-533-5603 to reserve their spot.
To learn more about the benefits of owning a hot tub, pick up a copy of this free buyer’s guide “5 Critical Questions You Must Ask Before You Invest in a Hot Tub or Spa.” Just give us a call or visit our website at www.OregonHotTub.com
Swim Spas Wilsonville, OR
Hot Tub Dealer Wilsonville, OR
This week show were back on Sunday and we got a Olympic Athlete on the show. Lawrence Trice Jr. will be joining us this week, he is a professional sprinter college graduate, and author. Were going to be talking to Lawrence about how it feels to make a career out of running. Also what it's like to write a book and much more. Don't miss the show and Jamie gives his take on the Teen choice awards being rugged. So well wee you Sunday and tell your friends but remember the Jamie and Loco Project is Naughty Not Nice.
http://www.lawrencetricejr.com/ https://twitter.com/LawrenceTriceJr http://fullbodymechanix.com/ http://beginwithinscottsdale.com/ http://sncaz.com/
Donald Jones, Chief Digital Officer, Scripps Translational Science Institute talks with host Craig Lipset, Head of Clinical Innovation, R&D, Pfizer on what's happening with digital in drug development. Don discusses his thoughts on the evolution of new products with digital and the “digitazation” of tools for clinical trials. He also shares his thoughts on the biggest disruptors in pharma.
Don and Craig will be featured in an interview as well at DPharm: Disruptive Innovations to Advance Clinical Trials on September 11, 2014 in Boston.
Head of Clinical Innovation, R&D
Chief Digital Officer
Scripps Translational Science Institute
Founder & Chairman, Wireless Life Sciences Alliance
The Conference Forum
Chicagoan best Selling Author Al Wynn will be talking about his passed and what others can or can not do to keep from making the same mistakes he has made in life. His main concerns are our today's youth, his mession is creating a stage where they can better their lives and become and women, become great parents and educational leaders. For mroe information concerning Al or his shows one may call Al at 1 (312) 221-4767
Joe Grumbine and Kristin Flor present "News from the front lines." Special guests include Stacey Theis, Kathie Z, Craig Cesal, and Stephanie Landa. This week we will hear from ex POW Eugene fischer. Join us every Sunday from 9-11a pacific time for stories and guests not heard anywhere else...
Some call it "Activist church" Listen or call in to get inspired and be the inspiration!
On tonight's show host Pamela Marie Edmunds will be interviewing Author Hilary Jamron. They will be discussing Hilary's book "Surrealistic Trials; Surving Life After Death." What happened to HIlary? What did she learn? What can we learn from her experience?
More About Hilary Jamron;
Hilary Jamron “died” from a drug overdose at the age of eighteen and journeyed to the so-called Other Side. Defying all odds, a grim prognosis, and a lengthy coma, she managed not only to survive but also to maintain conscious contact with both her higher self and her guardian angel. Despite having sustained a permanent brain injury, she graduated college with a B.S. in community social psychology at Johnston Center for Integrative Studies, one of the University of Redlands' Centers of Distinction. After that, she established a successful career in the mental health field, working in substance abuse, dual diagnosis, and—for the past twenty years—with schizophrenics.
Her writing has been published in both national and international educational and professional publications through the University of Washington, the federal Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), and the Public Health Agency of Canada. The impact of her hepatitis C exacerbated Hilary’s brain damage and ultimately forced her to give up her career. Her health issues progressed and now limit her physical mobility as well as cognitive functioning, yet she teaches by example that we must never give up.
Jeremy and Mouth preview the Nevada schools, and then are joined by Coach Johnson to break down the Oregon schools.
Thus we often think that we’re trusting in the Lord until a storm hits. It reveals to us how we’re not really trusting Him. The disciples may have protested, "We were trusting in the Lord! We called to Him for help!" But they were not really calling to Jesus in faith or He wouldn’t have rebuked them by asking, "Where is your faith?" What they needed most in this dire situation was to trust in the living God.
That’s also what we need most in our trials. I must say but its sad to say, trusting God has fallen on hard times. Many "Christian" psychologists scoff at pastors who tell people that they need to trust God, as if that is worthless advice. But trusting God in a crisis is not useless advice! It is what has sustained the saints in many horrible trials down through the centuries. If you don’t know how to trust God in the storms of life, you need to learn because we are commanded to walk by faith and to be built up in faith (Colossians 2:6-7). Join us for lesson topic:"With Christ in the boat, you can smile at the storm." also visit us at www.uptopministries.org
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (66 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (23 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (13 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (12 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (8 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (7 chatters)
- Fins Radio (7 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (7 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (6 chatters)
- SHRAonair (6 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- TimBinnall (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (5 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- DFW Power Brokers (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Abundant Living1 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)