SORT BY Relevancy
Can you say that you are achieving maximum productivity with minimum wasted effort or expense? Do you feel you are working in a well organized way? If you answered no then tune in as I share ways to create an efficient office and be more productive. Listen for FREE resources and a chance to win prizes to help you be more organized.
Family dinners, holiday parties, relatives staying from out of time are you dreading the holiday season due to clutter in your home? Join me and guest expert Felicia Wallace Benton, Interior Designer, of Designing Your Vision to get your home organized.
As the owner of Designing Your Vision, she uses her skills as an Interior Designer to help clients to see the full potential and most effective way to use their space. She has designed spaces changing her client’s interiors from ordinary to Extraordinary. Whether it is the Kitchen, Bathroom or an Office, Felicia provides her clients with that unique look that they are looking for. Tune in as she shares ways to organize your home for the holidays.
This broadcast will address how to:
• foster the right mindset to navigate transition
• seek opportunity in times of chaos
• identify your strengths and weaknesses
This month’s broadcast is designed to give you the insight and tools you need to network with colleagues and strangers. During the broadcast you will learn how to:
• create deeper relationships • invest in meaningful connections • cultivate influence within your network
The New Year is the perfect time to renew your home office and get organized! From paper clutter in your home office to electronic clutter it's time to start the year off refreshed and organized. Join us as we give you helpful tips to ready your home office for a refreshing New Year, including a special interview with Judson Crowder of Restorganize.com.
Who says job hunting has to be so hard. Jeff Altman, The Big Game Hunter has been hunting down leaders and staff for more than 40 years and will help you learn about how to find work much more easily without any BS.
You can receive a free subscription to No B.S. Job Search Advice Ezine at www.JeffAltman.com. While you are there, explore the great content and tools to help you find work.
Join host Samantha Ettus and guest Diane MacPhee as they share insights that will help you learn how to: face your money fears get educated take charge of your financial future
Hear Prophet Kurt Daigle and I discuss the difference between an anointing, a gift and a five fold ministry office call. In the New Testament, the offices of Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher were called the foundation of the church with Jesus Christ being the Cornerstone. Many people today have given themselves these office call titles with or without the ordination of the church. How do you know if you have a temporary anointing, a spiritual gift or the office call of a five fold minister?
in Self Help
Linda Campbell runs a Hypnotherapy School called The Horizon Center which offers both In Person and Online training.
"Office Hours" is a weekly show during which Hypnotherapy enthusiasts---whether you are Linda's students or not--- can call in with their Hypnotherapy related questions.
Each show will have a different focus but you are welcome to ask whatever is on your mind. So pick the brain of someone who has been in the trenches and who shares what she knows in an engaging, humorous and thought provoking way.
This week's Topic: Are Past Lives real?
in Self Help
Did you know that the way your physical environment looks not only affects your ability to perform at your best, it also can slow down how much you achieve? In this physical strength episode, Pat Council"s special guest Julie Anne Jones will share tips for organizing your workspace. Revitalize your workspace and revitalize your life.
This month’s broadcast is designed to give you the tools you need to successfully manage relationships with your coworkers. During this broadcast host Samantha Ettus and featured guest Marie Peeler will share insights that will help you learn how to:
• develop meaningful relationships
• create supportive and successful relationships
• build influence and deepen effectiveness with co-workers
Join Host Live Chats
- 5D Media Network (42 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (11 chatters)
- Dale Kay (10 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (6 chatters)
- CRF RADIO (6 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (6 chatters)
- Tribulation News (5 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (5 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (4 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (4 chatters)
- Moiko Records Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophetess Elect Theresa (3 chatters)
- reactionariez (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- ENC HS SPORTS (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Da Madman Hour (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- N Plain English (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- VertiKal Bistro (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Roses fav music (0 chatters)