SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as host Samantha Ettus and featured guest Dawn Quesnel team up for the Conference for Women's online radio show 'Office Hours'. Believe it or not, everything truly is negotiable! Each new job offer or performance review is an opportunity to negotiate base salary, bonuses, benefits, stock options and various other incentives that add to job satisfaction and ultimately, provide more financial security. You need to take control of your job search b
in Self Help
When you are in your office does it feel like the walls are closing in? Do you sometimes work in another space just to get projects done? Are you tired of all the piles and just wondering where to start? Join me and my guest Bob Bessette, Author and Blogger as he shares how we can have an organized office no matter how small.
Bob Bessette is the author Size Doesn't Matter - 10 Steps to Being Organized, Productive, and Happy in a Small Office. He also writes a blog TotallyUniqueLife which deals with practical solutions, tips, and advice for your life. He has been featured as a guest writer on DailyBlogTips, and in January of 2011, created a site called CubicleBliss which is devoted to creative solutions for a happy and productive workspace.
Join me July 11th 8:30pm-10pm: Join us as we break down the music production that gave Hip-Hop its soul. You don't want to miss this show as we shine that TBX spotlight on the producers who created that legendary music magic that shaped the Hip-Hip culture.. We will talk about such producers as Dr. Dre, Timbaland, Pete Rock, DJ Premier, J-Dilla, Rza, The Alchemist, 9th Wonder, Kanye West, Just Blaze and more. An added Bonus we and the Office Boys will talk about the Production work flow and the equipment myths out there that can sometimes trap a producer’s creativity!!!
TBX RADIO: YOU ARE NOW VIBE'N WITH THE REAL !!
Follow me: www.poeticdesigns.net/xchange | @BlackDistrict on twitter
Follow Poetic Designs Radio
Twitter: @poeticdesigns | Facebook.com/poeticdesignsradio
This broadcast will address how to: • foster the right mindset to navigate transition • seek opportunity in times of chaos
The USPS traces its roots to 1775 during the Second Continental Congress, where Benjamin Franklin was appointed the first postmaster general. The cabinet-level Post Office Department was created in 1792 from Franklin's operation and transformed into its current form in 1971 under the Postal Reorganization Act.The USPS employed 626,764 workers (as of January 2014) and operated 211,654 vehicles in 2013. The USPS is the operator of the largest civilian vehicle fleet in the world. The USPS has exclusive access to letter boxes marked "U.S. Mail" and personal letterboxes in the United States.In the 1960s African Americans were appointed as postmasters of the nation’s three largestPost Offices – New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles. By the end of the 20 the century African Americans comprised 21 percent of all postal employees, serving at all levels of the Postal Service.
The live radio podcast discussing current EMS topics, social media and everything else you want to talk about in the "Bus" Join us by calling in or chatting live. The fastest EMS hour you will ever have. This episode is sponsored by EMS Manager. The easiest and most innovative EMS employee management and scheduling software. Sign up for a free trial at http://emsmanager.net
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of SuccessExpressMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Success Express business and career show, airing live from the Holiday Inn Express Mill Valley, in Marin County, CA.
- Lydia Sannella - Executive Meeting Manager, Holiday Inn Express Mill Valley
- Lisa Grey – Author ‘Pink Kitchen’ cookbook series will share healthy lunch recipes and tips for the office or workday.
- Eva Eldridge – Big Blend contributor, will discuss Working From Home
- S. Ward Heinrichs, Esq. of Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego will discuss California Minimum Wage and the Laws about Working From Home.
This month’s broadcast is designed to give help you survive & thrive in your busy life. During the broadcast you will learn: • what it means to you to have 'it all' • what it means to you to have 'it right' • how to identify 3 things you can put into action now to help you thrive
Join us for current topics in EMS, crew room talk and find out what your co-workers are thinking. Call in live toll free or chat with us during the show. This episode is sponsored by EMS Manager. Sign up for a free trial of their EMS employee management software at http://emsmanager.net
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (38 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (15 chatters)
- Joe Prich Radio (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (7 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (6 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (6 chatters)
- Daddy G (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (4 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Growl Radio (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- DavidHittle (1 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic Adventures (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)