SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to Rage Radio Network's REBOOT! Tonight on RRN, we talk about some crazy ass homeless dude that was beat so hard, he saw jebuus. Comanderp X, the reject from Anonymous and the PLF(W/e that stands for) gets roasted without him knowing about it. We talk about why our first show (and account) was pulled off the air waves. *****WARNING***** THIS SHOW HAS BAD WORDS LIKE '' AND STUFF. IF YOU ARE MADE OF SOMETHING SOFTER THAN A NORMAL HUMAN BEING THAT CAN TAKE AN OFFENSIVE
Join us for another Fist F|_|ck Friday, as we tare into the stupid that infects our internet! Tonight, we break it down on the story that @RonBryn has been begging for with Barrett Brown. Edward Snowderp gets his panties in a twist as explain how he does not give a about transparency. Our side about Hunter Moore and the top 5 reasons we wanna see him get buttfuked in jail. Also, did we mention that we have cracked the code to Justin Beibers douche-bag-gnome?
BFCA and WAFCA film critic Travis Hopson reviews Rage, the new film starring Nicolas Cage as an ex-mobster turned businessman who resorts to violence after his daughter is kidnapped and murdered by old enemies. Rachel Nichols, Peter Stormare, Max Ryan, and Aubrey Peeples co-star with Paco Cabrezas directing.
Alzheimer's can be challenging to all, rather you are a caregiver, a family member to someone diagnosed with it, or the one who has been diagnosed.
What are some warning signs? What is adult care?
Why is Alzheimer's now being termed
"Type 3 Diabetes"?
Join us as we talk with Jacqueline Marcell to get the answers to the questions we have all asked.
Jacqueline barely survived as a caregiver to her challenging father and sweet mother, both with Alzheimer's which went undiagnosed for over a year. Her experience compelled her to write "Elder Rage", a Book-of-the-Month Club selection receiving hundreds of 5-star Amazon reviews. Elder Rage is a required reading at numerous universities and is being considered for a film. Over 50 prestigious endorsements include Regis Philbin, Leeza Gibbons and Johns Hopkins Memory Clinic. Jacqueline also received "Advocate of the Year" from the National Association of Women Business Owners at their Remarkable Women Awards.
Jacqueline stresses the importance of early diagnoses and treatment of Alzheimer's and will tell us how there can still be a good life for everyone in the family.
Join us for the recap of the BTR Marathon hosted by R3belution Radio! ShadowDXS and WrathOfTyr will be hosting an open mic fight night for all to call in and bitch about the current events that took place on todays marathon.
LET THE RAGE FLY MOTHER F|_|CKERS!
Adding random crap so the little bar that tells me when I have enough content for a show reaches above 90% and lets me click the 'create episdoe' button.
Empress Naima & Daizy October are highly gifted mediums who give readings using their intuitive abilities to help others find clarity in their lives. Daizy uses Tarot cards and Empress Naima uses playing cards to divine. They also give out prescriptions of a spiritual nature to help to their clients overcome and bring a resolution to whatever issues they're dealing with. Call in tonight!
Empress Naima & Daizy October are highly gifted mediums who gives readings using their intuitive abilities to help others find clarity in their lives. Daizy uses Tarot cards and Empress Naima uses playing cards to divine. They also give out prescriptions of a spiritual nature to help to their clients overcome and bring a resolution to whatever issues they're dealing with. Call in tonight!
Anger and trauma go together like peanut butter and jelly. Why is that the case, and what can be done about it? Trauma Therapy Coordinator at Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment Center, Megan Ross, drops by for this show to shed some light on the issue and offer answers.
Michele Rosenthal is a popular keynote speaker, award-winning author and post-trauma coach. Her shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit www.ChangeYouChoose.com.
in Self Help
This episode is geared to helping people who are having trouble letting the matter in their lives go and experiencing what Dr. Kemp calls “raging rage”. The show is a continuation from last week’s show that talked about the four types of rage and how to transmute them into the well-being one seeks. This information comes from Step Four in the book “From Psychotherapy to Sacretherapy….” This leading edge information has already helped many people to view themselves and the negative aspects of their lives from an alternative and holistic point of view that’s brought about tremendous relief. View testimonies of others at www.drameliakemp.com (click the Testimonies link).
You are also invited to call in during the show to ask a question or make a comment. Or you may send a question about the holistic and alternative healing offered in the book or a particular mental or emotional diagnoses that you or a loved one may have, and Dr. Kemp will offer her re-interpretation of it for you from the Sacretherapy® perspective from her book: From Psychotherapy to Sacretherapy® - Alternative Holistic Descriptions & Healing Processes for 170 Mental & Emotional Diagnoses Worldwide, right here on the show. The number to call is 1-347-677-0795 or use the form at www.DrAmeliaKemp.com by clicking the radio show link. While there, sign up for the weekly podcast and get a free relaxation and meditation cd by Dr. Kemp.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (52 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (40 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (18 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (16 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (16 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (15 chatters)
- Ms Blue (14 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (11 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (11 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (10 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (9 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (4 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- daFUq Funnies Radio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)