SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight at 10:00pm. CALL IN (347) 838-8352 SHARE THIS:
Call in and BURN THE MIC with us. Tonight, we will speak about the Principles of ECONOMIC OBEDIENCE.
If you love me.. Keep my commandments ! Obedience to a cause. A sacrifice.. for the people...
During the civil rights movement, churches were an integral part of the movement. A substantial foundational structure of leadership that acted as meeting places from which to rally people to our cause.
Today, things are different. Churches are corporate entities and many of the Pastors are identified in Isaiah 56:10
His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.
Well, we shall leave the issue of that for another day, tonight we are going to discuss how we can activate our new centers of consciousness that will be the focal point of the Economic Rights Movement.
You do not have to attend church to be active in this movement. We are going to tour the country and Deliver the word to you.
Listen to Minister Ashe as he shares his li
Ephesians 6 tells children to be obedient to their parents. Is this verse only 4 children? Dr. Pauline and Catherine show how we are all called as children of God to be obedient, and yet God wants honor more than obedience. What's the difference?
Email questions and comments to email@example.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pastor Paul Begley (40 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (7 chatters)
- Critical Mass Radio station (5 chatters)
- Angel Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (5 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (3 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (2 chatters)
- Talk2theAnimals (2 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- Sharon Ann Wikoff (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Faith Restoration Ministries (1 chatters)
- Coach Rea (1 chatters)