SORT BY Relevancy
The campaigning will start to heat up more now that the Olympics are over. We'll get into more political topics as the election grows near. Mitt Romney picked a vice presidential candidate this weekend. Was Paul Ryan the right choice? A Tea Party activist accuses President Obama of being bisexual and once married to a man. Seriously, dude? Should the Boy Scouts allow gay members and leaders? All of these things and more on the Talk 2 Q Radio Show! "Some things just n
This week if you choice to listen to all of the content I produce you are going to be Lyalled out. You will have access to up to six hour of me this week. And we are going to get started with the first two hour block on Saturday with a crash course in Obama and Romney. It is not going to be a strictly facts on each the candidate so you can decide, I'm going to pretty much tell you why you shouldn't vote for Obama and why Romeny is much better, but not perfect. We are going to outline t
Republicans are already crying about why and how Mitt Romney lost the election. One Republican, Lindsey Graham said: “If I hear anybody say it was because Romney wasn’t conservative enough I’m going to go nuts,” said Graham. “We’re not losing 95 percent of African-Americans and two-thirds of Hispanics and voters under 30 because we’re not being hard-ass enough.”Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/83305_Page2.html#ixzz2BOTkIs1M We
The general election is set! And, as most people knew it would be, it's Willard Mitt Romney vs Barack Hussein Obama. Obama has a lot of built in advantages being the incumbent and all, but can Romney overcome those? Who will Romney's running mate be? Can he stop saying stupid things OR will it start to become endearing? Will the economy fall apart and with it, Obama's reelection? There are so many questions and we've got the answers. Join us as we break it all down for ya and e
This Wednesday at 6:30 Eastern/5:30 Central/3:30 Pacific, Michael will give his thoughts on Romney's controversial words regarding the crisis in Libya and in the closed door fundraiser. Like it? Not? Call in with your views at 347-826-9357. This should be fun!
On this episode of WeThePeopleOhio we have a hardcore Romney supporter debate a hardcore Obama supporter! All the important issues they forgot to ask in the debate live! Also we will be taking questions from callers. Contact us right away via twitter or email if you wish to be in debate.
So who won the debate tonight? Well based on some documents released just before the debate I'm surprised anyone won. Get this, as reported by the blog.zap2it.com some documents were leaked that Barack Obama and Mitt Romney probably didn't want the nation to see. Get this, Time has gotten its hands on the full text of the 21-page memorandum of understanding agreed upon by the Democratic and Republican presidential candidates'
Dr. Chaps reports on these important updates:
* Obama pushing mandatory sex education for kindergarten students
* Interview with Dr. Alan Keyes in response to Obama's recall of his postition during debates
* Nancy Pelosi's "bathroom bill"
* Al Frankens "homosexual classrooms act"
Join Host Live Chats
- Pastor Paul Begley (68 chatters)
- YusefEL (36 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Linda West (11 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (6 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (3 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Faith Restoration Ministries (1 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (1 chatters)
- Supernatural Girlz Radio (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- Critical Mass Radio station (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Best Ever You (1 chatters)