SORT BY Relevancy
Our Sunday Feb 17 show will cover the following topics Full Coverage of President Obama's State of the Union Address The Republican war on Women Continues into 2013 An Update on Efforts to have Chuck Hagel Confirmed on Secretary of Defense And of course our Trademark Hall of Fame and Shame for those Politicians and Pundits who made great sense or shameful nonsense, respectively
Join me and share your opinion on President Obama's State of the Union message to the American people, should he present a message of big ideas or small accomplishments with the current congress that is the question?
Marg & Fred will be discussing Obama's State of the Union address of his second term. According to CNN, Obama will be addressing bipartisanship cooperation making progress within immigration reform and the lack thereof with the debt and tax reform. Will he address unmanned drones and the legal basis for targeting American citizens, the U.S. stance on Syria, Iran's nuke program and the secruity, or lack thereof, of U.S. diplomatic posts. Jeff will be following us with a
We take a closer look at Barack Obama's 2013 State of the Union speech. We talk about the hopes and aspirations in his second term and can he bridge the divide between the White House and the Republican led House of Representatives? Jobs, Comprehensive Immigration Reform, Taxes and Defense are just some of the subjects we'll touch on. Join political pundits and social commentators, David Franklin and Lori Picarella, as they discuss current events from a liberal perspective. 30 minutes
Mr. William Lavell and JC Dykes Jr. return to discuss the state of West Virginia Championship Wrestling and give their take on the landscape. Will Curt Taylor make his long awaited appearance? Plus, a review of Joey Morton: Hardest Working Man In the World. Do not expect the same ol', same ol' as much weighs on the mind Mr. Lavell.
Men residing at the infamous institution speak out regarding retaliation, abuse and neglect. Why is the patient population of Coalinga State Hospital being treated so horrifically? Could it be that there is no "watchdog" overseeing the institution, as there is for prisons and other patients--those who are deemed mentally ill? Why isn't there a specific policy spelled out for the "SVP" population, as there is for people in prison (Title 15)? Why does it seem that the few "bad apples," whether staff or officers, are not fired--but in many cases, promoted? Why does a facility like this one have an astronomical budget (spending over $3 billion in California taxpayer dollars since the infamous institution opened its doors), yet very little media/public information released? Is it possible--do CSH employees really not have to pass the same psychiatric exam that CDCR employees do?
CSH News explores these important issues and more...
NOTE: This episode was rescheduled from last Thursday.
Join Host Live Chats
- reactionariez (12 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- BITEradio me (9 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (7 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (5 chatters)
- Tribulation News (5 chatters)
- Prophetess Elect Theresa (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (4 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (4 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (4 chatters)
- Moiko Records Radio (4 chatters)
- Lou and Yana Pisano (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (3 chatters)
- CRF RADIO (3 chatters)
- ENC HS SPORTS (2 chatters)
- GoH Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Da Madman Hour (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- vcubed (1 chatters)
- VertiKal Bistro (1 chatters)