SORT BY Relevancy
The recent lawsuit against President Obama has stirred significant discussion. What are the details of the suit? Can it hold up in court? Does the GOP have a hidden motive or is this in the best interest of the country?
Immigration is an important topic in our country with little getting done. Both sides have their plans, but are they really all that different? Can’t some agreement be reached? We believe so and our mock government will address the issue head on to prove change is possible.
Great debate, great opinions, honest people only on The Current Issues Show by TrueChat Broadcast Inc.
Sams being gay and draftable for the NFL? Can anyone say loud enough WHO CARES? Obama issues more exective orders: Federal Minimum Wage, Obamacare deadline delays and many more. Meanwhile Boehner and the RINOs fill up the coffers for Barack-A-Claus so he can give YOUR money away to continue the love affair with low information voters. If we can't mount an Article 5 convention then secession is the only option, not only for Texas but for all who don't want to participate in the destrution of liberty in North America. Olympics news and other Low Info stuff in the last half hour.
Along with the rising temperatures of June, it seems the advancements with ISIS is turning up the heat overseas. Meanwhile in D.C., President Obama is getting a little hot under the collar as a lawsuit is being filed against his alleged secrecy with Congress. From the ongoing struggle for power in the Middle East, to the presidential scandal at home, TrueChat's political hosts will discuss and predict where our country and world is headed.
These two quetions have topped the list since House Speaker Boehner announced President Obama is about to be sued.
This question creates even more questions: Is this possible? Can the President be sued? Is this just a political waste of time?
The other question concerning Primary Elections: Why do we have open primaries?
This question also raises other questions: Are certain people really prevented from open choice if Primaries are open or closed? What are the pros and cons of open vs closed primary elections?
Join me this morning "In the Pickle Barrel" as we discuss (or cuss) this issues andpossibly more.
SHowtime is 7AM-8:30AM EST.
The blurring of the lines of normalcy is happening all over the world and sadly, today we have more reports declaring that sexual sin may be normalized even more.
Today we look at a fascinating news item coming out of Australia where a judge claims that incest may not longer be "taboo" and that adult siblings should have the right to be together if they feel like it.
Also, is Glenn Beck acting really "Christian" by wanting to help the illegals who are coming over the border and of course we're going to talk about Sarah Palin calling for Obama's impeachment and Boehner's backpeddling on it!
President Obama addressed the world drawing the perverbial "line in the sand" on the issue of immigration reform and other issues.
For those who may not be familiar with the "line in the sand" reference: Colonel William Travis, commander at the Alamo during the Texas fight for independence, called the men together, gave a moving speech and then with the blade of his sword be drew a line in the sand. Then basically said, "those with me join me on this side of the line; those who don't bye-bye".
Well, the line has been drawn on the topic of Immigration Reform and the "Do Nothing Congress". Obama has made his stand.
If the GOP does not come up with a "workable plan" very quickly, Obama says 'I will do something" and went on to say "If you don't like it, sue me.
Join me "In the Pickle Barrel" at 7am-8:30am EST to discuss this issue and more.
1 hes smarter at foreign affairs
2 Putin has long term vision
3 Obama is ineffective lameduck potus
4 Putin has Chinabacking him
5 Putin knows Obama is weak and a girlie man
6 Putin does not fear Obama
7 Putin is calling the shots
8 Putin gets what he wants by force
I read an article on the Huffington Post (so you know it isn't well thought out plus the article was written by a guy who regularly co-host Al Sharpton's show) that for all the challenges President Obama faced coming into office he has done a better job than George Bush. Oh really?!? Can you tell me what has Obama has acutally accomplished? I have a lot of friends who want to make excuses for the things Obama has tried to get done with all the opposition he has faced. The main excuse is his skin color. When President Obama was running for office the first time, he ran on the same platform as former President Jimmy Carter. Before now Jimmy Carter was the worst president in US history...until now!!! It is like taking the playbook from a coach who loses and thinking you can win with the exact same plays. President Obama has been able to cover up his incompentence for six years and now there are so many scandals he does not know what to do with himself. All of the people he has put in charge to run different departments have shown themselves as incompetent. I have repeated said the President takes a lead from behind approach. He has nobody that can get ahead of situation or even inform him of problems coming up on the horizon. It should not be surprised that his approval rating is so low. Also Russia to deny US from Internation Space Station, Bergdahl's investigation to begin, missing IRS emails,
What do you get when you throw three fighting cocks in the same enclosed structure? One hell of a fight!
All eyes will be on Texas as President Obama visits the Lone Star State today. Obama will be attending three fund raisers then attend a meeting with Governor Perry, a meeting Obama really does not want to attend.
Throw in the very controversial Illegal Immigration issues and there is a good chance sparks could fly.
Then consider the Texas loss for the RNC Convention.
Then stir in Senator Ted Cruz's antics.
This day could the best serving of hot chili on this simmering summer day.
Join me "In the Pickle Barrel" at 7AM-8:30AM EST this mornning and share your thoughts and opinions.
It seems the "impeach troops" are after Presodent Obama's hide. Thousands of loud citizens have been yelling for impeachment for years. Congressional and Senate leaders have threatened to bring impreachment to a reality. They too have renewed their threats.
So when will impeachment proceedings begin? Warning: don't hold your breath.
Should impeachment take place? Probably.
So why the delay? The reasons are many; however, are they valid?
In addition, we will be discussing the aftermath and effects of the two SCOTUS decissions handed down on Monday.
Join me Tuesday, July 1st, "In the Pickle Barrel" at 7AM-8:30AM EST.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- thelordshour (31 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (31 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (31 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (27 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (23 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (23 chatters)
- in5d (22 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- the klicious show (10 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (10 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (5 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Comic Booked (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Trundlebedtales (3 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (3 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (2 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- E3 Radio (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (2 chatters)
- churchfolk (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- BLACK MILITIA NATION (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (1 chatters)