SORT BY Relevancy
Join Gene Berardelli and "Gallo Seat" invitee Diana Sepulveda, former chair of the NY State Young Republicans and the current President of the Brooklyn Young Republicans, as they discuss their weekend trip to the NYSYR Summer Meeting - you may be shocked by what they say!
Plus, show contributor Matthew Fairley, Vice-Chair of the Brooklyn GOP, makes a modest proposal - ending filibusting. WHA? Has he gone completely RINO on us?!? Tune in to find out.
We'll also wrap up the week that was!
And how can we forget, Buffoon of the Week! "Who Ya Got" this week! Join us in the chat to nominate your own choice for Buffoon and to vote on the final selection!
For one night only, the NY State Young Republicans took over Brooklyn GOP Radio. YR County Chairs form all over the state will join hosts Gene Berardelli and Brooklyn YRs Chair Russell Gallo to discuss issues important to them and their county. and believe me, there was a definite party atmosphere!
TONIGHT, 03/07 09:00PM CST – “Burnt Out Radio hosts”
Interview: John Brodigan got his started when he after needing an outlet to vent his frustration his party in 2008 and turned to the Internet. He quickly became New Media Director of the New York State Young Republicans, and his work earned him NYSYR of the Year honors in 2011.
Through his work with FTR Radio, which boasts over 300,000 downloads quarterly; he has interviewed some of the biggest names in news and politics, including Glenn Beck, Jake Tapper, current US Senators Ted Cruz and Tim Scott, and more. He regularly broadcasts live at events throughout the country sponsored by the American Conservative Union, FreedomWorks, The Franklin Center, and Americans for Prosperity.
This past fall he co-hosted the official “pre-game show” at rallies throughout the country headlined by FreedomWorks and Glenn Beck as well.
Please Join Us, should be fun.
As THE RIGHT HOOK prepares for "Don't Forget Your Roots" month in March, Brodigan is joined for a special Sunday morning episoide by two TRH Originals: Ed Lass and Chris Dziedzic. Join us as we preview the 2012 NYSYR Awards, and wax poetic on the presidential primary season up until now.
A DEMOCRAT CIVIL WAR! Obamacare falling apart! Obama vs. Howard Dean! Lieberman vs. the world! We'll be discussing what's been going in the Democrat party lately and how awesomely awesome it is. Also, we'll be joined by political consultant Andrew Abdel-Malik to discuss the recent GWU Battleground Poll. Guess which party is looking good? All this, plus Elliot Spitzer's favourite prostitute has landed a new job with the NYSYR paper of record, the New York Post.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (57 chatters)
- John Baptist (24 chatters)
- Yada (24 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (7 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (4 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (3 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Transparency in Christ Channel (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MMA Jam (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)