SORT BY Relevancy
We sound off on the Isles playoffs... Warts and all. Plus, BD has had an interesting series of conversations on beergate. M
We made it! The Islanders finished the regular season with 100 points, notching the century mark for the second time in two seasons. Next stop is Sunrise to take on the Atlantic Division Champion Florida Panthers. Injuries continue to pile up for New York, headlined by starting goaltender Jaro Halak, with the first playoff victory in 23 seasons on the line. Can the Islanders pull it off? Listen in and find out how...
The Islanders came perilously close to falling out of the playoff picture. With a win at home, they are poised to control their destiny. Can they get back to winning ways OR will they fall apart? We discuss/
People would have you believe there is a goalie controversy, venue drama and more. Not quite. But there is a rising team in the 2nd half to talk about!
in Self Help
Valentine's Day is not for everyone.
Which one are you on -
Team Warm-and-Fuzzy or Team Love-Can-Bite-Me
We wanna know!
Last week, our Hearts 101 episode was so full of healthy-heart related chat that we didn't really get to discuss ways to have a happy Valentine's Day (whether you love it or abhore it), so we've extended that discussion into its own episode and we promise, at the very least, to give you ideas and make you laugh.
We're also inviting everyone to call in with their favorite dating stories, both good and bad, but we know which ones are more entertaining!! If you've ever had a date from hell, now is the time to unload that burden! It's a sort of therapy, really -- recounting your tales for all our listeners. Drs. Rock and Spectre are here for you. You'll feel lighter when you're through!
Call in, join us in the chat room or just listen in!
Tuesday at 7PM PT/10PM ET
We talk about Bob Mac's confirmation that Isles not likely to trade UFAs and much more
in Self Help
It's February and we're getting to the heart of the matter.
Recently, a family member of Rock's had a heart attack. He survived (thank goodness), but we've been talking about the heart ever since. What better time to share our healthy heart tips and CPR info?
As a bonus, we've also got some kick-ass ideas for Valentine's Day, whether or not you've got a date!
Join us this Tuesday and every Tuesday at 7PM PT/10PM ET!
So we begin the 2nd half of a strange season with lots of question marks. A win versus the Wild makes us all feel better. What's next?
Two weeks ago, I said, while with big injuries, if they can stay at .500, it would be a big success. It would allow them to heal up and get ready for the next lap of the season. Lo and behold, this is where they have been with an OT loss to Vancouver, a win versus Ottawa, a loss against Detroit and a postponement against the Flyers. Two big injuries and got 3 points in 3 games.
Hamonic is back, Boychuk will be too after all star break
So what's next...
More misery from fans? Surely. Lots of hope of rescue in a trade deadline miracle? Don't hold your breathe.
What is needed is for players not performing as they did last year to get on track or ramp up. That will be the big difference maker.
Here we are early in 2016 and Boychuk and Hamonic go down. What next? Meanwhile, why does this team still not look anything like last years? Couple of reasons. We will analyze.
Welcome to 2016 where the Isles sit in 2nd place in the Metropolitan, 3pts ahead of the NY Rangers, 7th in the NHL. Lets take a look at some of the things going right and some of the thing going wrong.
Tampa To Move Stamkos? What Does That Mean To Isles Fans? Absolutely Nothing.
But it might tell us what the Isles will do with Kyle Okposo
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (51 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (45 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (26 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (19 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Scott Hensler Update (9 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Truth Seekers USA (7 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (6 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (6 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- American Network (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Future Of Our Children (3 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- PROPHET BRENDA BRADSHAW (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Vaughn J (3 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (2 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (2 chatters)
- Breaking Reality (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- FamilyAAU TALK (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (1 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Chris Monroe Show (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sharing with Shani (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)