SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Valentine's Day is not for everyone.
Which one are you on -
Team Warm-and-Fuzzy or Team Love-Can-Bite-Me
We wanna know!
Last week, our Hearts 101 episode was so full of healthy-heart related chat that we didn't really get to discuss ways to have a happy Valentine's Day (whether you love it or abhore it), so we've extended that discussion into its own episode and we promise, at the very least, to give you ideas and make you laugh.
We're also inviting everyone to call in with their favorite dating stories, both good and bad, but we know which ones are more entertaining!! If you've ever had a date from hell, now is the time to unload that burden! It's a sort of therapy, really -- recounting your tales for all our listeners. Drs. Rock and Spectre are here for you. You'll feel lighter when you're through!
Call in, join us in the chat room or just listen in!
Tuesday at 7PM PT/10PM ET
We talk about Bob Mac's confirmation that Isles not likely to trade UFAs and much more
in Self Help
It's February and we're getting to the heart of the matter.
Recently, a family member of Rock's had a heart attack. He survived (thank goodness), but we've been talking about the heart ever since. What better time to share our healthy heart tips and CPR info?
As a bonus, we've also got some kick-ass ideas for Valentine's Day, whether or not you've got a date!
Join us this Tuesday and every Tuesday at 7PM PT/10PM ET!
So we begin the 2nd half of a strange season with lots of question marks. A win versus the Wild makes us all feel better. What's next?
Two weeks ago, I said, while with big injuries, if they can stay at .500, it would be a big success. It would allow them to heal up and get ready for the next lap of the season. Lo and behold, this is where they have been with an OT loss to Vancouver, a win versus Ottawa, a loss against Detroit and a postponement against the Flyers. Two big injuries and got 3 points in 3 games.
Hamonic is back, Boychuk will be too after all star break
So what's next...
More misery from fans? Surely. Lots of hope of rescue in a trade deadline miracle? Don't hold your breathe.
What is needed is for players not performing as they did last year to get on track or ramp up. That will be the big difference maker.
Here we are early in 2016 and Boychuk and Hamonic go down. What next? Meanwhile, why does this team still not look anything like last years? Couple of reasons. We will analyze.
Welcome to 2016 where the Isles sit in 2nd place in the Metropolitan, 3pts ahead of the NY Rangers, 7th in the NHL. Lets take a look at some of the things going right and some of the thing going wrong.
Tampa To Move Stamkos? What Does That Mean To Isles Fans? Absolutely Nothing.
But it might tell us what the Isles will do with Kyle Okposo
NFL best bets and picks along with talking Jets and Giants before their big matchups this weekend. Jets vs. Dallas Cowboys and Giants vs. the undefeated Carolina Panthers. NBA talk with the Knicks and Nets, NHL talk with the Islanders and Rangers, and MLB talk with the Yankees and Mets as well as other hot stove moves around baseball. And anything else that might come up, which could be just about anything so tune in and enjoy!
This week's show is going to be MORE amazing than... winning the Stanley Cup?! We have a very special guest, Patrick from the AMAZING Hockey Collective. His instagram account, @hockeycollective, generates lots of traffic! If you're unfamiliar, make sure you give him a follow. You will laugh for sure, which is why it's perfect to bring him on our show (as you know we are funny too, clearly). We will get into the head of the mastermind behind this operation. We're going to talk all things hockey, and our usual football chatter. Grab your coffee and join us!
What if Garth can't trade Hamonic without hurting the team? We research and discuss options. Plus the Isles ride a win streak despite Tavares being snakebit. Issles also get two points as a gift thank to Halak vs Philly. How talent sometime can steal a win.
Talking about the NFL,NBA,MLB,NHL from 5:00-6:00 pm with a focus on NFL picks for week 14 and New York Sports.The Warriors are still undefeated, the Mets and Yankees made some big moves and all three local hockey teams are playing well. Also Kristaps Porzingis continues to play an exciting brand of basketball.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (68 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (29 chatters)
- Straitway (29 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (17 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The Appearance (9 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- RefJeremy (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- allah team (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Table of Truth (2 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Through Our Eyes (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)